NYU App

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bruinmojo

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok guys,
I think something about this was posted a few weeks ago. I can't add all my classes to the small number of cells they leave us. And the document seems locked, so I can't add cells to the table. How did you guys get around this??

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

create a table in MS Word. put in your extra courses there. print it out and send it along with the other printed stuff.

well here's my situation right now........i downloaded NYU's Application for the 2004 entering class extremely early i think in february or march.......and back then the word document they had was NOT LOCKED so i can edit it and add rows to my college courses without any problems...it's a lot more cleaner this way......but do you guys think that the adcoms will be pissed because i didn't follow their VERY STRICT format of entering courses....i mean all i'm doing is adding a few more rows to fit in all of my classes.....or do you think i should use NYU's locked version and stay within their boundaries and attach extra sheets of course work, which is a lot more uglier......i know this is stupid but any input????