SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

NYU App

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by bruinmojo, Aug 30, 2002.

1. bruinmojo

bruinmojo Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Jun 23, 2001
    New York
    Ok guys,
    I think something about this was posted a few weeks ago. I can't add all my classes to the small number of cells they leave us. And the document seems locked, so I can't add cells to the table. How did you guys get around this??

thanks

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Street Philosopher

Street Philosopher freebird 10+ Year Member

Aug 10, 2000
    ann arbor
    create a table in MS Word. put in your extra courses there. print it out and send it along with the other printed stuff.

4. caseyumbs

caseyumbs Member 7+ Year Member

Sep 3, 2002
    well here's my situation right now........i downloaded NYU's Application for the 2004 entering class extremely early i think in february or march.......and back then the word document they had was NOT LOCKED so i can edit it and add rows to my college courses without any problems...it's a lot more cleaner this way......but do you guys think that the adcoms will be pissed because i didn't follow their VERY STRICT format of entering courses....i mean all i'm doing is adding a few more rows to fit in all of my classes.....or do you think i should use NYU's locked version and stay within their boundaries and attach extra sheets of course work, which is a lot more uglier......i know this is stupid but any input????