Nyu doubt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

missiondds

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
HEY PEOPLE,

ada has posted my score reports to nyu on dec 17.. the school hasnt recieved my report.. anyone with a similar experience? wht would be the best course of action... if i ask ada to resend it i would probably miss the deadline... guidance appriceated.

Members don't see this ad.

send your copy to nyu and meanwhile ask ada to resend ur score and ask them to check the nyu address again.

send your copy to nyu and meanwhile ask ada to resend ur score and ask them to check the nyu address again.

thank you unrivalled.. i shall talk to the school again tomorrow if thy would accept my oroginal score report . i have asked ada to resend my score report

Members don't see this ad :)
HEY PEOPLE,

ada has posted my score reports to nyu on dec 17.. the school hasnt recieved my report.. anyone with a similar experience? wht would be the best course of action... if i ask ada to resend it i would probably miss the deadline... guidance appriceated.

yes....
i have same problem... last week i called ada they told me we sent your score report on 18th dec.. yesterday i got mail from nyu they asked me submit your nbde score....

Any suggestion????
i will appreciate.....
thanks

yes....
i have same problem... last week i called ada they told me we sent your score report on 18th dec.. yesterday i got mail from nyu they asked me submit your nbde score....

Any suggestion????
i will appreciate.....
thanks

yeah i know caries86 its depressing to knowo whn inspite of all your efforts such things happen.
I requested ada to resend my score reports to all the schools applied as i didnt want to take a chance. I would suggest u to do the same.

yeah i know caries86 its depressing to knowo whn inspite of all your efforts such things happen.
I requested ada to resend my score reports to all the schools applied as i didnt want to take a chance. I would suggest u to do the same.

thank you missiondds....
you mean i have to pay ada again for score report.
or i should request them by phone to resend my score report ....

thank you missiondds....
you mean i have to pay ada again for score report.
or i should request them by phone to resend my score report ....

no u do not hv to pay again. Just call ada joint comission n explain u r situtation if need be in u r fax request mention the personal money order no of u r first payment . tht shd be suffiecient.

Hello Friends,
Please tell me what is the last date for interview in nyu?

hi,i too am in same situation .ada sent my report according to them to nyu but i called up nyu and they said they did not recieved it yet.i am too very worried.