nyu housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hi
I found an apartment in jersey city heights..i am moving with my husband. I will have to take light rail till path station...then path train and then a bus ...its 45 min commute to NYU

Members don't see this ad.

Hi I'm indian female married,moving alone, I found a 2-BR apartment near the school, rent is arond $1595,it is just 2mins walk from the school...Any one interested to share please let me know...
thanks,
drind

Hi Drind ,
Can u pls check ur pm.

Members don't see this ad :)
hbajwa said:
Hi Drind ,
Can u pls check ur pm.
Hi all:
One of my friends sharing my apartment.....So we're not looking for any more roommates..
Sorry folks...
DrInd

drind said:
Hi all:
One of my friends sharing my apartment.....So we're not looking for any more roommates..
Sorry folks...
DrInd

Hello drind,
Can you please let us know how exactly did u find this apartment for such a less rent?
This would benefit all others who are looking accomadation like me.

Thanks

Siddhi said:
Hello drind,
Can you please let us know how exactly did u find this apartment for such a less rent?
This would benefit all others who are looking accomadation like me.

Thanks

Siddhi:
I got to know about this apartment from my friend, I think they do not have any more apartments available now.
One of the options to find out NYU Off Campus Housing is through registering yourself at https://home.nyu.edu/ , log on to NYU site and search the Off-Campus Housing Office's database, This I came to know from one of the posting in SDN.
Good Luck in your housing search....
DrInd

hiHi i am student at NYU Dental school in final year,my room mate is going to india for 45 days-so i can have some one in room for 45 days untill you can find accomidation in NYC ,this apt is in bay ridge ,brooklyn,-50 min to school-rent is 450$,for more details please e-mail me at [email protected] ......i dont checck this site so please e-mail me to my private e-mail.

thanks,

drind said:
Siddhi:
I got to know about this apartment from my friend, I think they do not have any more apartments available now.
One of the options to find out NYU Off Campus Housing is through registering yourself at https://home.nyu.edu/ , log on to NYU site and search the Off-Campus Housing Office's database, This I came to know from one of the posting in SDN.
Good Luck in your housing search....
DrInd

Hey drind,
Thanks a lot for the information. I have been looking at the off campus housing . But not very good apartments, anyhow I have seen few in Hoboken ,guess have to finalise within them.
Thanks once again.

Hi,i am a student at NYU in advanced placement program starting this year.
i am an Indian male looking for accomodation near NYU,if anyone is looking for a roommate in close vicinity of NYU,please email me at [email protected] or can call me at (780)235-7241.
I live in Edmonton,canada and will be reaching New york in the july end.I`ll prefer if somebody has already found an apartment and just looking for an extra roommate.

sincerely,

Dr. Gurprakash Bhattal

Class of 2008@NYU,

I am an advanced placement student at NYU and have just finished the 2nd yr and starting 3rd year (Class of 2007). With my experince I can say that one should live with-in 30-45 min commute distance (somewhere in JerseyCity to be more afforadable if possible). If you guys planning to live somewhere in Princeton or CT it will be real tough and challenging moving forward with tough schedule with lots of exams.

With my personal experince I can suggest that Jersey City(JC) can be the best bet. I am looking to share an appartment with Indian Male in JC area.

You can contact me at [email protected] or 646-643-8132.

Purav.
:)

I live in jersey city on hancock avenue...is there anybody nearby?

Hi,
We are 3 female Indian students(all of us married) have rented a 3 bed room 2 bath apartments in jersey city( "The Gotham").Its a spacious 1400 sq.ft apartment , just 2 blocks away from path train station and 35 min commute to the school. We are looking for a fourth roommate,anybody interested please pm me asap.

NYU-DDS said:
hi Shaliraj,

Thank god! I was thinking that I am the only mom at NYUCD :D Just kidding). Didn't see anyone on the forum who said that had kids. I have a 31/2-year-old son. I will be moving alone. That's why looking out for room-mates. Are you moving with family?
Hi,
Even I am also a mom(having 4 months kid),looking for an appartment to share,my daughter is going to be with me for 2 months along with my mother.If ur interested to share let me know.

Siddhi said:
Hi,
We are 3 female Indian students(all of us married) have rented a 3 bed room 2 bath apartments in jersey city( "The Gotham").Its a spacious 1400 sq.ft apartment , just 2 blocks away from path train station and 35 min commute to the school. We are looking for a fourth roommate,anybody interested please pm me asap.
Hi Siddhi,
Even I am also Indian female(married and having 4 months old daughter)Intially they r going to be with me for 2 months,after that i will be single.If u r interested reply to this,as i have very short time to make arrangements,I came to know about my seat at NYU(waitlisted) today it self.