Nyu Interview 2006

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Incidentally, the point Khurrum made is extremely true. I know for a fact that the people in the PASS office at PENN used to spend a lot of time on the forum. They could see through your answer the moment you started talking if it was ripped off from here, especially if the question was not too commonly asked.

I have repeatedly requested all of the members to be careful about what they say here because it can come back to haunt you. One of the members even went ahead and criticised a very important member of the Admissions Committee at Penn by name here. I am not saying people are vengeful but why take the risk?

As to how they can find out who is dorky and virus, trust me if you have been interviewing people for 20 years,which a lot of people have been doing, they can understand within a minute who is dorky and virus(No offense,just that your names came easily to mind as sounding very anonymous)

Members don't see this ad.

BDS-DMD said:
Incidentally, the point Khurrum made is extremely true. I know for a fact that the people in the PASS office at PENN used to spend a lot of time on the forum. They could see through your answer the moment you started talking if it was ripped off from here, especially if the question was not too commonly asked.

I have repeatedly requested all of the members to be careful about what they say here because it can come back to haunt you. One of the members even went ahead and criticised a very important member of the Admissions Committee at Penn by name here. I am not saying people are vengeful but why take the risk?

As to how they can find out who is dorky and virus, trust me if you have been interviewing people for 20 years,which a lot of people have been doing, they can understand within a minute who is dorky and virus(No offense,just that your names came easily to mind as sounding very anonymous)

Well said BDS DMD. Cdnt have said it better.

Hey Khurram nice new pic. U sure make forum intresting.

BDS-DMD said:

Well said BDS-DMD. I completely agree

Members don't see this ad :)
Docnids said:
Well said BDS DMD. Cdnt have said it better.

Hey Khurram nice new pic. U sure make forum intresting.

Thanks, I love to entertain!

hey guys,
relax and take it easy. khurram is making the thread interesting. nice foto man.
did any one get any news or hints or call letters from nyu?
i am very surprised that they have not yet sent the call letters.

virus said:
hey guys,
relax and take it easy. khurram is making the thread interesting. nice foto man.
did any one get any news or hints or call letters from nyu?
i am very surprised that they have not yet sent the call letters.

hi there

nyu have thousands of international alums , that is it. there won't be many international dentist this year, very few will be called for interview, best will be selected. :scared: its jan and nobody is called for interview .....yet...aren't u surprised !!!!!!!
it is not official yet!

this my 2 cents. ;)

Mask said:
hi there

nyu have thousands of international alums , that is it. there won't be many international dentist this year, very few will be called for interview, best will be selected. :scared: its jan and nobody is called for interview .....yet...aren't u surprised !!!!!!!
it is not official yet!

this my 2 cents. ;)

No, not suprised at all. Last year they didnt' send out interview letters till end of jan and continued to do so till may when I was called. This year they are starting two weeks later, so it's not a big deal.

guys dont gang up on me!!! i never posted anything insulting or derogatory against any one, i am only concerned with the admission, nyu is actually a great fit for me cause i live in east coast, and i need to learn a lot more dental stuff, which might take me three years anyway, so any latest news??/
thanks

prady said:
relax guys
take a chill!this thread is going way wayward!
so peace!

this most happening thread man!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

hey guys, its goin to be really nice if we all got into NYU and then got to know each other with our screen names :) i was just thinking about it and felt nice. just imagine...... " hi i am virus " and the other person says " hi i am mask or prady" :laugh: it is funny and cool. hope we all make it to NYU atleast for the sake of this vision to come true. ;)

Hi everyone.......i think that would really be cool........so lets hope things move soon .....good luck!

That's it people. No more exchanges about Khurrum's humor and Khurrums please do not retort. This thread is extremely important to a lot of people and its moving away from the basic point.

Thanks for understanding. I will be forced to delete any more antagonising messages that come in.

K,

Let that be the final exchange on this thread not related to NYU interviews.

Any more insults traded here and I will completely delete the thread and request you to start a new one where you can put up all the info you have as regards NYU, for eg, only ECE this year and how that affects re-applicants.

Good enough?

BDS-DMD said:
K,

Let that be the final exchange on this thread not related to NYU interviews.

Any more insults traded here and I will completely delete the thread and request you to start a new one where you can put up all the info you have as regards NYU, for eg, only ECE this year and how that affects re-applicants.

Good enough?

I will abide.

Status
Not open for further replies.