NYU Interview call

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
and keep calling them..otherwise they don't notice you..beleive me! i called them and emailed them..got a interview in just a week..so for them to notice you have to keep your efforts up..can't sit back they have loads of applicants..so if they notice you and like your profile there's a better chance they would call you!! all the best to all who waiting for an interview..

Members don't see this ad.

and keep calling them..otherwise they don't notice you..beleive me! i called them and emailed them..got a interview in just a week..so for them to notice you have to keep your efforts up..can't sit back they have loads of applicants..so if they notice you and like your profile there's a better chance they would call you!! all the best to all who waiting for an interview..

could you please share your status

congrats dream dds .best of luck to you. can you tell me the email address to which you sent the emails?
thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello all,
I just got interview call today for this thrusday. I am so happy & nervous at the same time as this is my first interview call & I have this much less time to prepare. Need advice from the people who already took their interview. Is there any thread I can read type of questions? Any kind of suggestions??

CONGRATSSSSS!!!!!!!! can you please share your stats?? and when did you apply??

Hello all,
I just got interview call today for this thrusday. I am so happy & nervous at the same time as this is my first interview call & I have this much less time to prepare. Need advice from the people who already took their interview. Is there any thread I can read type of questions? Any kind of suggestions??
yay, way to go mvyr:thumbup:............mine is on the 1st of feb,tuesday.............go thru interview feedback section given rite at the top of sdn site............and click on NYu dental! ................hey keep in touch and good luck:)

yay, way to go mvyr:thumbup:............mine is on the 1st of feb,tuesday.............go thru interview feedback section given rite at the top of sdn site............and click on NYu dental! ................hey keep in touch and good luck:)
Can you please share your status MVR AND Goergia Doc
thanks

CONGRATSSSSS!!!!!!!! can you please share your stats?? and when did you apply??

Thanks for the information georgia....I will keep posting...

@Ansh Desai Thanks. My stats are 86/101/3.78. I applied in october.

also can someone please send me the link for the interview questions asked at the nyu interview..everyone says tht its in the interview feedback section, but i somehow end up on some other ppagee when i click on tht....any help would be great! thanks!

@ compound can you share your stats please.. congrats and good luck with interview

Just to let u know, NYU is very busy, I had some problem with my application,every time I called to make sure everything is complete they said we haven't received your toefl score yet, but then when I went to the school on Dec 4th in person and asked them to look up my application they found it! and the delivery date of the Toefl was sometime in August!! so don't worry, they are very disorganized I guess!!

hey, today finaly i got intrvw mail n dey asked me to decide any tues or thurs b4 24th feb...
Hmmm Bt stil in dilema as to attend or nt..

Members don't see this ad :)
@ indiandoc10, what are your stats?

hi this is sohraab prinja here . i had my interview on 20th jan m waiting to hear sumthing from nyu..

hey tania suri didn't u get acceptance last year?????

Hello guys,
I had my interview yesterday. It was in stressless & friendly environment. Very basic & simple questions. Check with interview feedback section, it really helped me. They have huge college & a great number of patients & chairs. I wanna be there.
Thanks everyone who guided me & all the very best who are waiting for interview call.

Hello guys,
I had my interview yesterday. It was in stressless & friendly environment. Very basic & simple questions. Check with interview feedback section, it really helped me. They have huge college & a great number of patients & chairs. I wanna be there.
Thanks everyone who guided me & all the very best who are waiting for interview call.

Mvyr, congrats on the IV! Hope it was successful)

Who was your interiewer? Did he/she gave you a chance to ask him/her questions? If yes, what did you ask and what were the answers?

Thanks for your reply!

Mvyr, congrats on the IV! Hope it was successful)

Who was your interiewer? Did he/she gave you a chance to ask him/her questions? If yes, what did you ask and what were the answers?

Thanks for your reply!

I don't remember his name exactly. No he didn't ask me this question. Infact he talked about NYU by himself and let me know I can get good PG program & research opportunity there.

I don't remember his name exactly. No he didn't ask me this question. Infact he talked about NYU by himself and let me know I can get good PG program & research opportunity there.

dude..its not good..u should know his/her name..if u don't remember exactly then try to search in NYU directory and send him a 'Thank you' email asap.

Good Luck!

i had my interview on 18th jan . under ASPD. are they giving out acceptances yet?

dude..its not good..u should know his/her name..if u don't remember exactly then try to search in NYU directory and send him a 'Thank you' email asap.

Good Luck!

Thanks for suggestion. I will try. I know that it's really bad.

has anyone with a score below 84 got an interview call? the other thread states 85 is cut off..:(

hi folks its not the score, NYU sees over all package but out of all they stree a lot at Gpa have GPA above 3 then score doesnt matter. am got rejections since last 2 years cuz i dnt have gud Gpa. i kn ppl wid between 79 - 83 have got in wid gud Gpa.

Pls post if anybody with below 85 has been called this time.

Thanks for a quick reply! when will they let you know their, hopefully positive, decision?

Hey, any phone calls/emails today? This is really nerve wrecking. I check my email every 5mins, it's getting outta control...

Hey, any phone calls/emails today? This is really nerve wrecking. I check my email every 5mins, it's getting outta control...

Me too My hopes are fading. NYU is my last hope

can totally relate,going crazzzy.....:(

did any one hear anything from NYU this week:confused:

hi I just received an interview invitation email from nyu today at 4.00pm

my stats are 85/103/3.89

congrats and good luck with interview.
whats your other profile like work experience?
atleast for next cycle, il try to improve my profile.

i dont have much work experience ..i graduated in 09 nov and am working as an assistant..nd there is still lots of time....they told me that they are sending out interview invitations till late feb or early mach.....so there are lots of chances for all

i dont have much work experience ..i graduated in 09 nov and am working as an assistant..nd there is still lots of time....they told me that they are sending out interview invitations till late feb or early mach.....so there are lots of chances for all

can you please tell us when did you apply for NYU and do you have any other positives for which they called you for interview other than your scores? When is your interview?

Congrats den60..........................good luck

@ Tashn, congrats........Please share your stats..........good luck, when is your interview?

i got my completion mail in september.....i have few prizes and participaions in national conferences and i do have latest recomendation letters from the doctors here...i dont know if that matters.....nothing much other than that

Accptance

Hello guys,

I got accaptance letter from NYU today. I am so happy :banana::banana::banana:.
Thanks to all SDN members for helping me. All the very best who are waiting for accaptance & interview calls.

congratulations!!

Accptance

Hello guys,

I got accaptance letter from NYU today. I am so happy :banana::banana::banana:.
Thanks to all SDN members for helping me. All the very best who are waiting for accaptance & interview calls.