nyu interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hey guys,

Do any one other than God help me received any from nyu??
Why nothing from them ???
it's confusing:confused::confused:
do anyone know their criteria of selecting candidates.........:(

Members don't see this ad.

ok so I just called the NYU admissions office today an talked to a guy who works there and I asked him whether or not if they're still giving out interviews. And he said no. Which doesn't make sense since every is getting one (for th most part). Like my friends and some of you people here!!!!
:scared::mad::(:mad::mad::confused::confused:
What's going on?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!
I'm asking because it's already March 23 and I really don't think I'm gonna get in now....
which makes me sad and depressed...:scared::(:confused:

hi,

my interview was on March 13. I got an email for an interview on March 6. I called and they told me that they wanted to have all interviews complete by March 13 if possible and asked me to schedule it for that week.

At my interview, I asked if they are having anymore interviews and they told us it was the last day of interviews. They had a few interviews on March 24 and March 26 (after the spring break) for people who absolutely couldn't make it this week but they weren't doing any further interviews after that.

They also told us that more than 50% of the seats were already full.

I got a letter from them today saying i am waitlisted. I have given up all hope for this year now as so many people are waitlisted ahead of me :(

Members don't see this ad :)
please can u tell me if they have started giving the application for 2010 session at nyc

hey guys.. i had my i/v today....
n there's good news for all who are waiting...
d program co-ordinator just told tht thy r gona conduct i/vs until the mid of april....
so cheer up guys...

my i/v was kinda formal... nothng to worry about... jst be urself n carry urself wit confidence...

newys, guys... all d best ...

does anyone from 24th march hear anything from univ..........how long do hey take to send the letters.............i called them and they said that they still hadn't made any decision..........

Dear Dentalbug

This is the most encouraging and inspiring response I have ever read on sdn. and that is exacltly what i'm going to do now because I have lost all hopes of getting an interview call this year.

Thank you and God bless.
oops

is it possible to deffer this year....
has anybody done it this year at nyu....
thanx:love:

is it possible to deffer at nyu this year...has anybody done it.....

Hello my name is saira. I have a room available to rent for 1282.5. Opposite NYU College of dentistry. Room is very big and spacious. Very secure building with 24 hours doorman. Apartments have a grocery store within the complex and various other amenities. If interested can view the room size and apartment information at www.watersideplaza.com

Apartment is available from the month of May. If interested please email me at [email protected]

Thank you

Hi guys, i am looking forward for telugu speaking dentists to share a 3 bedroom and 2 bath house which has 2 bedrooms available from 15 th may. This house is located at a walking distance from journal square path station[6-8mint]. This is very spacious and is located in a safe neighbourhood. Guys intrested can catch me at 203-215-4687 or can mail me to [email protected].

hi, everyone, question? is true that NYU only take the students that are 4 year graduated? im studing to take the board next year...im from dominican republic, graduated 2005...