nyu interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone attending interview in nyu on 24rth march????

Members don't see this ad :)
hey guys,

I had my interview today,Monday,March 9 th.as everyone has already told its more or less personal interview .

Same basic ques as put by invincible dds.so yeah it was a pretty cool interview.so just relax and calm your nerves.

But i really liked the school.Huge and wonderful.I hope i will be there soon but really scared until i don't hear back from them

Good luck guys .......................

hey guys,

I had my interview today,Monday,March 9 th.as everyone has already told its more or less personal interview .

Same basic ques as put by invincible dds.so yeah it was a pretty cool interview.so just relax and calm your nerves.

But i really liked the school.Huge and wonderful.I hope i will be there soon but really scared until i don't hear back from them

Good luck guys .......................

I thought nyu conducts i/v every tue and thursday????:confused:

You can fill FAFSA now (and if you haven't done it yet, I would suggest not to wait). On your FAFSA application you can input all schools that you applied (even if you haven't received interview invitation or/and acceptance). After you get accepted to school its financial aid office will already have your information and amount of loans you eligible to receive from federal government.

thanks for the info:)

hi,
even i have it on 12th.mar.....what r your stats.... r u from india...see u there....good luck.....:D

Congrats to all those who have got i/v and all the best to all those awaitin!!!
How many people wid gpa(dental) < 3 get interview/admits irrespective of the NBDE score?
Does anyone know the stat?

hi,
even i have it on 12th.mar.....what r your stats.... r u from india...see u there....good luck.....:D
Hi
I'm from India , attending interview on mar 12th at nyu
meet u there:)

Congrats to all those who have got i/v and all the best to all those awaitin!!!
How many people wid gpa(dental) < 3 get interview/admits irrespective of the NBDE score?
Does anyone know the stat?

hi... i got an interview call from NYU wid gpa of 2.72...... but havent got any reply after my interview.......

i have my interview in nyu on march 24 :xf::xf:.............is there anyone who too has i/v on 24th
my stats are
nbde - 89
toefl- 101
GPA - 3.89
do anyone has any idea how many seats have already been filled......

what hapening ???

why nyu is not calling for int ???

or people who getting call are not using sdn ??

Members don't see this ad :)
i have my interview in nyu on march 24 :xf::xf:.............is there anyone who too has i/v on 24th
my stats are
nbde - 89
toefl- 101
GPA - 3.89
do anyone has any idea how many seats have already been filled......

Hi Smile And Laugh,
I have my interview on march 24th...Hope to c u on 24rth.. All the best...

just called NYU admissions, the lady on the phone told me tat they vl conduct i/v probably for another 2 weeks....i think its end of the road for most of us who r waiting....

just called NYU admissions, the lady on the phone told me tat they vl conduct i/v probably for another 2 weeks....i think its end of the road for most of us who r waiting....
I also called nyu they told me that they will conducting interview till april

I also called nyu they told me that they will conducting interview till april
I was invited to interview for 13 in march but cancelled may be some one else can get a call don't lose hope

any feed back from March, 12, interview batch. reply will be appreciated. thanks. Like, how many applicants were interviewed and what did they ask.

any feed back from March, 12, interview batch. reply will be appreciated. thanks. Like, how many applicants were interviewed and what did they ask.
we were 14 applicants, they ask personal questions, D4 student took us on a tour in the school, had lunch and that is it.the same as everyone else described in this forum. Actually the D4 student told us that untill now they dont know what r the criteria they choose on.they told us that they will reply in 2 weeks. no loans without cosigner, no deffering admissions.
the people r so nice. there r alot of patients.
I hope that i was able to summarize it

we were 14 applicants, they ask personal questions, D4 student took us on a tour in the school, had lunch and that is it.the same as everyone else described in this forum. Actually the D4 student told us that untill now they dont know what r the criteria they choose on.they told us that they will reply in 2 weeks. no loans without cosigner, no deffering admissions.
thanks for sharing ur experience.....can u plz tell us wat was the score range of other 13 applicants.....

Thanks mambinooo

If anybody has any idea about no. of seats still remaining in nyu.

If anybody has any idea about no. of seats still remaining in nyu.
One of my friend went to nyu last and they told that they already completed interview now no more interview

Is that true ??

any body know ?????

One of my friend went to nyu last and they told that they already completed interview now no more interview

Is that true ??

any body know ?????
actually i wanted to schedule my interview on last week of march but they told that this week is the last week and they made it 4 days instead of only Tuesday and Thursday but pollen is saying that he scheduled his interview on 24th march....
hope good luck for everybody

Is that true ??

any body know ?????
plz dont say this...
its soo sad to hear this..
anyways i called them and they told me they will conduct interviews till the end of april...
as they dont know who will make it for the loans...

Hi ,Prayer, this is NYU 2012. I think i met you in NYU on 12 feb I am not sure about ur name but have been trying to look for you. I got accepted in nYU and am planning to join on June 1 what about you let me know if u got accepted and are planning to join and what about ur accomodation plans.I think we chatted a lot on 12 if you are the same person let me know.
Even I have received an e-mail for scheduling an interview.

I have blocked for feb 12 th..anyone else for the same day?

My stats-

Part 1 -86 ( yest got my new score 89 which i hav to update them)

Toefl - 106

GPA-3.78

i didnt ask,sorry aligners

Hi,
I also did my interview on 12th, it is cool.only personal qs.
they asked me, from which part of India are u?
do u like ur state, that ur living now?
since when, ur in US?
ur favourite branch in dentistry?
why this program?
any qs for me?:luck:

thats all....
the scores ranges from 84 to 93.
I think 2 are having 90+ and remaining are 84+

But no one knows the criteria for admn.
scores, GPA are not only things they are considering {i think so}

hope this will help u guys
all the best:thumbup:

i got reply from NYU today... and i have been WAITLISTED........ anyone else who got reply from NYU today.....

Hi iris999,
Thanks for the information. Is NYU open during march break, I mean will they be sending letters for interview, acceptance and rejection letters during this week. Thanks.
Hi,
I also did my interview on 12th, it is cool.only personal qs.
they asked me, from which part of India are u?
do u like ur state, that ur living now?
since when, ur in US?
ur favourite branch in dentistry?
why this program?
any qs for me?:luck:

thats all....
the scores ranges from 84 to 93.
I think 2 are having 90+ and remaining are 84+

But no one knows the criteria for admn.
scores, GPA are not only things they are considering {i think so}

hope this will help u guys
all the best:thumbup:

Hi iris999,
Thanks for the information. Is NYU open during march break, I mean will they be sending letters for interview, acceptance and rejection letters during this week. Thanks.

I don't think so ,as they told us we'll get result only after spring break.
so we've to wait...:xf:

i think they r done with interview.....
now i dont expect interview from them.....
i am depressed wht to do....:mad::confused::confused::confused::confused:

hey caries86, dont get depressed...... they r still inviting interviews....one of my friend got it ..... just pray to god......

hey caries86, dont get depressed...... they r still inviting interviews....one of my friend got it ..... just pray to god......
hey god help me

when your friend got interview and whats his/her score ???

thanks giving us hope
u know i lost my patience....
thats why i sometimes become depressed..........:xf::xf::xf:

I had just called NYU and they said they r done with the interviews. I told them that I heard that they r conducting interviews till the end of April and the lady said, its only for the regular 4yr DDS program and there are no chances that they are gonna have interviews for the advance placement. I asked her if they have sent out the rejection letter for me and she said, they will be sending rejection letters to everyone who r not called for an interview soon.:mad::thumbdown:

i think they r done with interview.....
now i dont expect interview from them.....
i am depressed wht to do....:mad::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I had just called NYU and they said they r done with the interviews. I told them that I heard that they r conducting interviews till the end of April and the lady said, its only for the regular 4yr DDS program and there are no chances that they are gonna have interviews for the advance placement. I asked her if they have sent out the rejection letter for me and she said, they will be sending rejection letters to everyone who r not called for an interview soon.:mad::thumbdown:

hey friends,
got accepted at NYUCD ....:):)
could somebody plz do the banana dance for me:D.....
long awaited acceptance...

hey friends,
got accepted at NYUCD ....:):)
could somebody plz do the banana dance for me:D.....
long awaited acceptance...

hey god help me....

This one for you girl!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:...

congratulation rpd

can you share your state please ??

Hey Thanks man,

My stats are 85-87/3.4/100.I was interviewed on March 9 th.

Good luck!

hey guys... i have my i/v scheduled on 26th march...
anyone in there with me...?