NYU MS in Oral Biology vs BU MAMS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hockeypro15

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I just received my acceptance letter to the NYU MS oral biology program. I was also accepted into the BU MAMS and Tufts MBS program. I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with the NYU program or could shed light on how it compares to the other two? Or any input in general on NYU and how they run their program?

Members don't see this ad.

hi,
plz cud u temme on wat education credentials r these univ accepting the forms..
did u giv ur nbde exams for this..??

hi,
plz cud u temme on wat education credentials r these univ accepting the forms..
did u giv ur nbde exams for this..??
Do not write in SMS - some abbreviations/shortenings are fine; but thats ridiculous

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,

I just received my acceptance letter to the NYU MS oral biology program. I was also accepted into the BU MAMS and Tufts MBS program. I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with the NYU program or could shed light on how it compares to the other two? Or any input in general on NYU and how they run their program?

Hi,
I wanted to ask you, which program did you go in for? Had you given the GRE/ DAT/ NBDE??
Im a dentist from India. Do you have any idea how tough it would be to get through the MS oral biology program in NYU. Im particularly interested in that! How long is the course and what is the tuition fee? It would be pretty awesome if you could help me out! :)

Last edited:
Hi,

I'm in BU MAMS which is really geared to get you into all medical schools (while we do have a fair number of our students go to Boston University's School of Medicine we don't have an official linkage)
Tufts from what I remember does have an official linkage and some guarantees to interviews.
And I don't know anything about NYU.

So I think something for you to keep in mind is if you want to go to medical school near your home state, or just anywhere that will take you; Vs. a SMP that is geared largely to get you into one school like tufts (which I'm sure their students get in elsewhere as well but the big pull is the linkage).

Does anyone else have any info on NYU MS Oral Bio track... any experience with this program?