NYU Results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

samudsri

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone got the approval letter from NYU....I called the lady and she told me that they posted them on 1st Dec..

Members don't see this ad.

she told me too that it has been posted on the 1 st of dec.......

I haven't recieved it yet either...

pls post here if anyone recieves it or has recieved already.

thanks,
lebelle

people on the east coast probably have their results by now some one pl come out and post...i am also waiting but my mails alwasy come very late

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys,

I know they have posted the letters in dec1st. I am on east coast, but havnt received the letter yet. Still waiting to hear eagerly from them. Atleast one school accepts. Its so competitive to get into dental. I have 89 on part1 3.43 GPA, and 260 still waiting since a year to get into dental school.

Good luck

nidhi please check ur PM

hey guys,
sorry i didnt know about this new thread so i post about my acceptance in NYU interview.
yeah i got acceptance letter from NYU yesterday.
smi.

Hi,

I got accepted in NYU. I just received the mail.

My interview was on Oct 30.

Good Luck !to everyone...

CONGRATS you all!! :clap:

hi samudsri and smi congrats on your acceptences:clap: :clap: :clap: smi where else have u been accepted?

I have received acceptance letter only from NYU. and still waiting the results from BU and UPenn. I had interviews at these 3 universities.
What about u green emerald?
smi

hi samsudri and smi,
congratulations for yuo acceptance and all the best for the future.

sanju

Members don't see this ad :)
hi green emerald ,smi and samsudri
congratulations..this is indeed good news...its party time for u guys:D

congrats green emerald! :clap:

:clap:

Congratulations:clap: All three of you

hey......

congrats all three of u.. :)............

i havent checked my mail today....... snowing real bad out here.........i will wait n see tommorow wats in my mailbox...........:)

good luck cods!:)

congrats everyone!

samudsri check your pm

Thank you all and all the very best.
smi

Congratulations to all three of you and to the once who got accepted in NYU.

Hi guys,
I got admission in New York University. Just got it in mail today. I wanted to share the news with u all.

thanx,
buttersnow

Congrats butter!!!! :clap:

Originally posted by smi
hey guys,
sorry i didnt know about this new thread so i post about my acceptance in NYU interview.
yeah i got acceptance letter from NYU yesterday.
smi.

Hi smi

Congrats to you!! Can you please tell me when was your interview in NYU. Mine was on Nov. 20th and I am still waiting for their reply. Anyone out there who gave interview on Nov. 20th and has got result already??

:clap:

yeah my interview was on nov 20th.
smi

Hey Guys congrats to you all ..for getting accepted at NYU..
Pooja

hi guys,

me too got accepted in nyu !
I was not in station untill yesterday ....so got to check my mail only yesterday ....

congrats !! to all of them who got accepted at nyu...

cheers,
lebelle

congrats buttersnow and lebelle! :clap:

Congratulations smi, buttersnow and lebelle.

sanju

Hiiii,

Congratulations to samudsri, smi, green emrald, buttersnow, lebelle:clap: :clap: :clap:

Wish u guys all the best!!!

Please share your experience ----how was the interview at NYU---what all do they ask??

Is it only personal interview or their is a clinical and written exam too??

Cheers,
Ritu

hi
Thanks ...
The nyu interview is very cool ...nothing to worry abt .
There is no written or practical exam....it just an interview .....only personal q's...... like ur background ,family..
what have u been doing ...etc ....no technical q's at all.....
mine was on nov 2oth ...
good luck!
lebelle

Hiii Lebelle,

Thanks a lot for the info!!!

so when is yr course starting from?? And how about the fees---its a killer--r u taking some loans??

Really want to know---after a student takes a loan for about $ 1, 50, 000----can one find a job immediately after DDS ---to repay it back??

Any information would be a great help..

Ritu

Congratulations 2 everybody:clap: :clap: :clap:

I am so happy to see all the great people who got accepted to NYU. Way to go guys!

Now, enjoy your holidays, take a deep breath, and catch up on your sleep.

Originally posted by ritudoc04
Hiii Lebelle,

Thanks a lot for the info!!!

so when is yr course starting from?? And how about the fees---its a killer--r u taking some loans??

Really want to know---after a student takes a loan for about $ 1, 50, 000----can one find a job immediately after DDS ---to repay it back??

Any information would be a great help..

Ritu

hi ritu,
nyu is 3 yrs ...so I have to really start chalking out a plan as to how to go abt it ...and also I have to borrow private loans coz of my visa status .........so still long way to go...
I suppose the coll is starting in july-aug....
abt getting job immediately.....I am told by many that job market for dentists is pretty good for another 10 yrs......I hope that it remains that way..
so which colleges have u applied to u?
cheers,
lebelle

Hi all,

I just got my acceptance letter from NYU.I had to read it 2-3 times cos I couldn't believe its true. Finally all my prayers got answered.I wish good luck to everyone in this forum for their pursuit.

congrats opal! :clap: join the crowd in the "NYU Results" thread!!!!:p

Congratulations to all who've been accepted and a *good luck* to people who are still waiting.
The biggest doubts you had have been cleared. All you have to do now is enjoy this huge break and wait patiently for july'2004. It'd be a good idea to fill out an online fafsa for those who have a green card or are citizens come february.

I'd be more than glad to help you out with any doubts that you might have.

Dr. Hannibal

Hi Dr.Hannibal,

Can you please check your PM.

Hi guys,

I didnt see this thread until now.I got accepted in NYU. Im so glad. Good luck to all.

Thank You Henna & Toothmail.

Hi, first of all congratulation to every one who got admission in nyu ....... and i m sorry , as i was not able to acess internate for long time so i couldn't able to join u all till date.
i also got admission in nyu .

hi there,those of you who got admission at nyu have u thought about housing?we can probably have some common arrangements done.like sharing studio apartment or something.pm me if anyone is interested,btw i am indian female

I just came across this forum. Had I known this earlier, it would have been so much help. Anyway, I got admission in NYU. Like many here, I have many questions about Financial aid, housing etc. Lets keep each other informed.

If our Green Card is still Pending, should we try for FAFSA?
Has anybody started the process yet?
When should we start looking for housing?

I am an Indian Female.

congrats dr a.m.! :clap:

[nice signature btw......jus for the record- my hubby is a doc and i NEVER eat apples :D ]