Nyu tuition...Help needed !

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hopekeepsmegoin

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi
I was accepted at NYU and paid my deposit to confirm addmission.
I called Mara and she said the package with further info. is on its way.
I have to apply for a loan in my country this week and cannot wait for that package to reach me.I emailed Mara and she hasnt replied for 2 days now.
Can someone tell me what is the tuition+instrument +books at NYU for first year. It said 67K on the doc. i reveived, but i that was for 2008 and it might have increased this year. I believe the total loan wud be 85-90 K.
Also, do we have to pay the entire amount or per semester and how much is that? The last day to pay it is in May right?
Please let me know.

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations on acceptance...
last year total was 97K..all things included
so it would be much more this year as nyu usually increase by 5% each year.but the deposit u paid would also included in the fee...so subtract tht also from 1st semester fee.
From bursar office i came to know tht approx:69200K for tution,instruments etc and rest arround 32K for living and transportation etc.
last year 1st semester fee was 39278K..
this year definitely would be more...
and yes fees is due on may 1st so far.

I also request u to make a call to bursar office and financial aid office ...to get a approximate.

Good Luck

hi,well the folder which they gave us on the day of interview gives us all the details of breakup of total amount to b given to the univ.u can also go to their site and see the same .for first yr its 60,144 plus total livg if planning to stay in ny is around 23,513.hope this helps

hi,well the folder which they gave us on the day of interview gives us all the details of breakup of total amount to b given to the univ.u can also go to their site and see the same .for first yr its 60,144 plus total livg if planning to stay in ny is around 23,513.hope this helps

hi
thank u for the udates mano 82 and pkb77.
that folder said that was the 2008 tuition, i think the fees had increased..right.
also, how we deposit it in nyu account? are there details given on the website, perhaps their account no..or something else.