• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

timelyjeez

10+ Year Member
Dec 13, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Last decision.
I almost made up my mind to go to NYU, but Tufts is lately really attractive to me, too. Which would you choose, and why? $ and # of students are not big factors to me. Tufts has bigger name, right?

J

jackbauer!

it usually comes down to Boston vs. NYC for most. both have comparable students & price tags.

gl w/ your decision,
jb!:)

About the Ads

timelyjeez

10+ Year Member
Dec 13, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
it usually comes down to Boston vs. NYC for most. both have comparable students & price tags.

gl w/ your decision,
jb!:)

BTW, I hope you come to NYU (if I go there : p) I looooove Jack Bauer and I can't help thinking you are like him! hope you are not a girl, though.

whosmk

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 8, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
NYU if you can afford the big city life&fun during your dental education

bionerd

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 29, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Last decision.
I almost made up my mind to go to NYU, but Tufts is lately really attractive to me, too. Which would you choose, and why? $ and # of students are not big factors to me. Tufts has bigger name, right?

seriously, 99.99% of the general population doesn't know which schools are better than which. But, of course NYU is so well known just because its...well...in NY. Anywho, I think Tufts is a great school. There's fewer students so I think it's easier to get one-on-one attention. I mean, read all the stuff about NYU on this forum. But then again, I just might be subconsciously bitter for being rejected by NYU. :D

shamrock2006

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 9, 2006
Nowhere and Everywhere
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Yea when you are deciding b/t those 2 schools...it pretty much comes down to the location of the school. Both schools have larger enrollments..although NYU is bigger by like 100 people..which I guess is a lot. But they also have more faculty to bring that ever popular student/teacher ratio down to about average. Just decide whether you like the cosmopolitan feel of NYC..or the more laid back, "college-like" city of boston. Can't go wrong either way. I mean these are good problems to have! Good luck on your decision.

Buldog

10+ Year Member
Feb 28, 2007
Status (Visible)
Yea when you are deciding b/t those 2 schools...it pretty much comes down to the location of the school. Both schools have larger enrollments..although NYU is bigger by like 100 people..which I guess is a lot. But they also have more faculty to bring that ever popular student/teacher ratio down to about average. Just decide whether you like the cosmopolitan feel of NYC..or the more laid back, "college-like" city of boston. Can't go wrong either way. I mean these are good problems to have! Good luck on your decision.

academic advisors at NYUCD:

2 academic advisors/entire student body
this includes international students entering second year

professors at NYUCD:
don't answer your e-mails
(refer to the post Little Infor about NYU)

great recources at NYU:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I am having a hard time seing them

shamrock2006

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 9, 2006
Nowhere and Everywhere
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
academic advisors at NYUCD:

2 academic advisors/entire student body
this includes international students entering second year

professors at NYUCD:
don't answer your e-mails
(refer to the post Little Infor about NYU)

great recources at NYU:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I am having a hard time seing them

hmm...did not know this :laugh:

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.