NYU vs UCLA in terms of clinical experience?

Started by Adam.
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Adam.

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, regardless of tuition and living expenses, which school provides better clinical experience? I want to graduate as prepared as possible to practice as a GP, which school would you recommend and why?
 
Last edited:
Can't speak for UCLA.

You will have endless opportunities for patient care at NYU. It's all up to you to see how much exposure you want.


Going from NYU to see 20+ pt a day immediately after, I haven't had an issue except getting used to the new clinic and system for a few days.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, regardless of tuition and living expenses, which school provides better clinical experience? I want to graduate as prepared as possible to practice as a GP, which school would you recommend and why?
cheaper...