NYU vs UoP vs WesternU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bracesforever

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I’m waitlisted for NYU, have an interview at WesternU this month, and I am still waiting to hear back from UoP. I view all schools favorably including their programs and location.

Should I submit a letter of intent soon to NYU so I can feel at peace and give up the possibility of attending the other schools? Or should I take a chance and wait?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Letter of intent doesn't necessarily mean you'll get off the waitlist, but it won't hurt either. I know the three of them are relatively the same in price (really expensive!) but I would still hold it out and continue interviewing/waiting so you have choices. You applied to those schools for a reason, and I wouldn't shut the door on them so quickly. Good luck!

Letter of intent doesn't necessarily mean you'll get off the waitlist, but it won't hurt either. I know the three of them are relatively the same in price (really expensive!) but I would still hold it out and continue interviewing/waiting so you have choices. You applied to those schools for a reason, and I wouldn't shut the door on them so quickly. Good luck!
thanks for your reply! appreciate it!

Reactions: 1 users