obama and podiatry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dddunit

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know right now things are uncertain but what do you think Obama's healthcare program will do to podiatry to its prospects (i.e. salary, work load, lifestyle, etc.)?

Members don't see this ad.

I predict that the same outcomes for medicine as everything else he's touched since January.

IS General motors better off and no longer going under?

Have banks stopped tanking and closing?

Have jobless rates decreased?

Have new jobs been formed at any significant rate?

Have common people benefitted from his policies?

Have student loan interest rates decreased?

Heck, have race relations improved in the US?

Have gays gotten their promises from him answered?

Has the war on terror ended?

Are we still in Iraq doing the same things we were doing 2 yrs ago?

Are people still losing their homes jobs?

has he stopped inflation?

Has he lowered the cost of gasoline and groceries?

has he stopped terrorism in America?

Has he given the people the opportunity to read every bill he's passed before voting on it?

Has he been lying to the masses just to get his way?

Your answer is staring at you. People just have to wake up and smell the coffee.

Last edited by a moderator:
Members don't see this ad :)
Are we still in Iraq doing the same things we were doing 2 yrs ago?

Actually its worse. My cousin is in Iraq right now and many of her colleagues are being pulled areas that the US and allies have worked so hard to keep safe. Yeah, okay, let's just start taking out soldiers randomly and that will make everything s*# rainbow skittles.

The only thing I dislike more than Obama is Obama puzzles...Don't even get me started on those SOBs! :mad:

Actually its worse. My cousin is in Iraq right now and many of her colleagues are being pulled areas that the US and allies have worked so hard to keep safe. Yeah, okay, let's just start taking out soldiers randomly and that will make everything s*# rainbow skittles.

The only thing I dislike more than Obama is Obama puzzles...Don't even get me started on those SOBs! :mad:

How long do you wanna stay in Iraq? It was a war under false pretenses anyway along the with Iraqi government wanting us out. Last time I checked, Iraq wasn't the 51st state (confession it's canada!) Don't get me started with taking out Saddam, that mofo was captured over 2 years ago. There's a lot worse leaders and threatening situations out there, we as a military have not acted. We are not gonna rebuild Iraq into a great ally and economic powerhouse like we did with japan, no sir ain't gonna happen.

We should just listen to McCain. I remember he deemed Baghdad safe while visiting a while back. Went shopping for rugs. "Oh it reminds me of a little market in Indiana" He failed to mention the numerous roadblocks, chopper support, kevlar vest, tons of bodyguards, all there so he could haggle. Yea just like Gary, Indiana.

Yea just like Gary, Indiana.[/QUOTE]

I've read through a lot of your posts, and was wondering if it was possible for you to ever write a post without eventually tossing in some cheap insult in most of your posts.

I know right now things are uncertain but what do you think Obama's healthcare program will do to podiatry to its prospects (i.e. salary, work load, lifestyle, etc.)?

It depends on the type of practice and health plans.

1. All cash practice (rare)- unaffected
2. Medicare practice- 6% rate reduction
3. Inpatient/hospital & outpatient clinics/consults, rounding- 15% reduction
4. Private insured practice- 1/3 will shift to govt plan (30% cheaper)
5. HMO practice- doom and gloom as usual
6. Govt healthcare plan at Medicare's fee for service- again the 6% reduction.
7. Govt healthcare plan/Medicare HMO- again doom and gloom
8. Medicaid- same low rate

More insured patients will lead to an increase in work load while salary may or may not fluctuate depending on the type of practice.