This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

helpmeplease111111

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I have already submitted my application for this cycle but am now worried about something. I have gotten all my hours verified except for one setting where I decided not to verify them and self-reported it. Since I did them back home during the summer and it was such a small amount I thought I would just put them in there because I knew how difficult it would be to get them to verify it without doing it in person. I’m wondering if schools will try and call the facility to verify or at this point do those hours mean nothing to schools who REQUIRE hours to be verified? If anyone has any idea or what they think please let me know. I wish I realized I cant edit after submitting because I would have either never put them or tried to get ahold of the PT I worked with :/

Members don't see this ad.

I highly doubt any schools will try to contact them. If the school requires verification, they won’t consider those hours. But unless you need those hours to meet the minimum requirements, I wouldn’t sweat it.

Reactions: 1 user