This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FloridafutureOT

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello!

I wanted to share that I have created three types of badge buddies on my Etsy shop I have found to be useful during my first Fieldwork Level II experience as I think other students might benefit from them as well!

I plan on creating more resources as my fieldwork experiences continue and I study for my NBCOT so feel free to give my Etsy shop a follow if you'd like to stay tuned!

If anyone has suggestions on badge buddy or other resource topics they would like to see please comment below!!! Thank you for your time! 🙂

Lab Values for Therapy
Lab Values for Therapy Badge Buddy // Occupational Therapy / Physical Therapy / Speech Therapy / Therapy Reference

SCI Myotomes
Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) Myotomes Badge Buddy // Occupational Therapy / Physical Therapy / Speech Therapy / Therapy Reference

Ranchos Los Amigos Levels
Ranchos Los Amigos Badge Buddy / Reference Card