Here is my situation. I am accepted into 2 DO schools, both of which require 2 cr. of OChem lab. I am interviewing at 2 DO schools this month, both of which do not require 2 credits of OChem lab due to other course work I already completed. My school offers 6 cr. of OChem course work, which I have already completed and 4 cr. of lab, which I am registered for this Spring. I got rejected from 5 out 21 MD schools and on hold in one. I have not heard back from the rest. I know, typically 8 cr. of OChem with lab is required for most med schools. I will know by the end of Jan. if I got in at the 2 DO schools which did not require these lab credits. If I decide to go to either one of these schools, should I still do the lab? I guess what I am asking is - what is the likelihood that I would get an MD interview after Jan 09?