Oct CPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharmca24

Reaction score
Anyone planning to take their exams this month? And when do you think the next pre-date will be?

Members don't see this ad.

Guys do we need to take a certificate in immunization.. I mean for the new licencee? or new pharmacist are exempt from this?
Hmm that’s a good question! I think we need to do 1-2 hrs of continuation professional development hours based on APHA’s website.

https://www.pharmacist.com/sites/default/files/files/CTP CoAs IMZ Guidance Document 081315.pdf

If you work, usually the employment provides an annual immunization training which fulfills that requirement. But not sure if we’re exempt ...

Reactions: 1 user
anyone got their license posted yet? Been more than 7 days for me since they received it
Nope nothing. I called BOP a couple of days ago and they told me it may take up to 15 business days to post online. I thought the green paper said 10 business days but I guess now it’s 15 business days.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Board of pharmacy cashed my check yesterday. Anyone in NorCal hand deliver their application? I heard people who directly drop it off at the office get it processed quicker. Don’t know how true it is.

I'm still waiting for my "green letter" which hasn't been sent to me yet. It might be because I did a license transfer from New York and it's taking them a while to unlock my NAPLEX scores.

I’m a transfer, too....was your passing CPJE score letter white to green? I should be getting my informed delivery email soon!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile