-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Oct CPJE
Started by Pharmca24
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hmm that’s a good question! I think we need to do 1-2 hrs of continuation professional development hours based on APHA’s website.Guys do we need to take a certificate in immunization.. I mean for the new licencee? or new pharmacist are exempt from this?
https://www.pharmacist.com/sites/default/files/files/CTP CoAs IMZ Guidance Document 081315.pdf
If you work, usually the employment provides an annual immunization training which fulfills that requirement. But not sure if we’re exempt ...
liltoomuchblue
New Member
anyone got their license posted yet? Been more than 7 days for me since they received it
Nope nothing. I called BOP a couple of days ago and they told me it may take up to 15 business days to post online. I thought the green paper said 10 business days but I guess now it’s 15 business days.anyone got their license posted yet? Been more than 7 days for me since they received it
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone’s license post online???
I'm still waiting for my "green letter" which hasn't been sent to me yet. It might be because I did a license transfer from New York and it's taking them a while to unlock my NAPLEX scores.
liltoomuchblue
New Member
for those who are waiting for their license to be posted, check now! Mine just got posted
for those who are waiting for their license to be posted, check now! Mine just got posted
Nice! When did they cash your check?
Pharmacy Rx 2018
Full Member
The board received my application 15 days ago, till now they had not cashed my check and my licence has not been posted !!! anyone like me?
The board received my application 15 days ago, till now they had not cashed my check and my licence has not been posted !!! anyone like me?
Same here. App received on the 6th, check cashed on 14th and no license yet.
Pharmacy Rx 2018
Full Member
I called, they said their system is slow since yesterday!!!
Anyone take the CPJE recently? Wanna take it soon and sort of chickening out.
I'm still waiting for my "green letter" which hasn't been sent to me yet. It might be because I did a license transfer from New York and it's taking them a while to unlock my NAPLEX scores.
I’m a transfer, too....was your passing CPJE score letter white to green? I should be getting my informed delivery email soon!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Anyone who passed and is a license transfer - was your cpje letter white or green?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 542