October 17th Acceptances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BirdIsTheWord

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I recently read a post by Myuu that AAMC requested that acceptances be held off until tomorrow.

So I wanted to say good luck and when each of you receive that acceptance, could you post here with the school name and your stats for the rest of us who haven't applied yet.

Also, don't forget to share your stories in the when you found out you got in, how did you react ? thread.

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah good luck everyone! I wish you all the best. I'm sure some of your other classmates will be on here :)

3 hours and 8 minutes on the west coast!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I want to post here soooo much tomorrow!

Get some rest guys, I know I will know many future doctors tomorrow!

I'm not religious at all, and don't even believe in god. But tonight, I will be saying a prayer..

Dunno if I can sleep tonight. Kind of sleepy, but my heart's pounding so hard

Good luck to ya'll! I'm pretty sure the phone calls and e-mails are going to start rolling between 10 and 3pm ct.

Good luck to everyone waiting!

Members don't see this ad :)
Good luck! Phone calls may not start for another few hours. I know one school that calls at noon their time, so it is going to be a long day.

Ahhhh, why do the schools I interviewed with early let you know by snail mail?!

+1. I want to attach a webcam to my dog so I can see what comes in the mail every day, lol (she's obsessed with attacking the mail as it comes through the slot).

I just got accepted (3 pm eastern time) to University of Cincinnati. I am happy. Yes.

Ha-wow, strangely, I just got accepted to U of Cincy as well. Eerie man...

Accepted to VCU 6:12 PM