October 17th Acceptances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BirdIsTheWord

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys! I recently read a post by Myuu that AAMC requested that acceptances be held off until tomorrow.

So I wanted to say good luck and when each of you receive that acceptance, could you post here with the school name and your stats for the rest of us who haven't applied yet.

Also, don't forget to share your stories in the when you found out you got in, how did you react ? thread.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not religious at all, and don't even believe in god. But tonight, I will be saying a prayer..
 
Good luck to ya'll! I'm pretty sure the phone calls and e-mails are going to start rolling between 10 and 3pm ct.
 
Good luck! Phone calls may not start for another few hours. I know one school that calls at noon their time, so it is going to be a long day.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ahhhh, why do the schools I interviewed with early let you know by snail mail?!

+1. I want to attach a webcam to my dog so I can see what comes in the mail every day, lol (she's obsessed with attacking the mail as it comes through the slot).
 
I just got accepted (3 pm eastern time) to University of Cincinnati. I am happy. Yes.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad