1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

October 3rd Interviewees of USUHS

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by mandongo, Dec 3, 2008.

1. mandongo

2+ Year Member

I interviewed on 10/02 and still haven't heard back anything from USUHS. Has anyone been contacted for their acceptance, rejection, or waitlist?I've called the Office of Admissions but all they said was just to be patient for an email or snail mail.

If there is anyone who also interviewed on 10/02 please let us know if you've been contacted in any way. This is only regards to the medical school acceptance and NOT to the DoDMERB physical exam results for qualification.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. silverhorse84

5+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    This may not help your anxiety, but I interviewed on Oct 9th and I got a call about an acceptance.

Good luck :luck:

4. utahjazz

10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Hello. Check out the USUHS thread in the mil med forum: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=187188&page=28

To answer your question, a few people who interviewed on Oct. 2nd have heard back (both for acceptances and placements on the alternate list) but there are still a lot of people waiting. Many of them post in the USU thread I linked above. Good luck!