October 3rd Interviewees of USUHS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mandongo

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed on 10/02 and still haven't heard back anything from USUHS. Has anyone been contacted for their acceptance, rejection, or waitlist?I've called the Office of Admissions but all they said was just to be patient for an email or snail mail.

If there is anyone who also interviewed on 10/02 please let us know if you've been contacted in any way. This is only regards to the medical school acceptance and NOT to the DoDMERB physical exam results for qualification.

Members don't see this ad.

This may not help your anxiety, but I interviewed on Oct 9th and I got a call about an acceptance.

Good luck :luck:

I interviewed on 10/02 and still haven't heard back anything from USUHS. Has anyone been contacted for their acceptance, rejection, or waitlist?I've called the Office of Admissions but all they said was just to be patient for an email or snail mail.

If there is anyone who also interviewed on 10/02 please let us know if you've been contacted in any way. This is only regards to the medical school acceptance and NOT to the DoDMERB physical exam results for qualification.

Hello. Check out the USUHS thread in the mil med forum: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=187188&page=28

To answer your question, a few people who interviewed on Oct. 2nd have heard back (both for acceptances and placements on the alternate list) but there are still a lot of people waiting. Many of them post in the USU thread I linked above. Good luck!