October ACT Score released

tennisball80

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I woke up this morning and opened up my computer and I got a 17composite score.

Composite:17 = 25th perncentile :p

English:13
Math:24
Reading:13
Science:17

How is everyone ?

Hope everyone else got high scores :)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Was the ACT site jammed up for everyone else? I took me at least 6 tries before they let me log in. I was pretty nervous about my scores. I needed a 30 for a scholarship.
composite: 31 (whew)
english: 36:clap: (not sure how that happened but hey I'll take it)
math: 28
reading: 34
science: 25

I'm kinda sad about my science score, since thats the subject I'm supposed to like and be semi good at.

I'm too lazy to go look at my scores again, but my composite was 28. I scored a 29 the first time, so it's not too big of a deal. Besides, I don't think my ACT scores have any weight on my college admissions.

Members don't see this ad :)
Composite:25

English: 26
Math: 26
Reading: 26
Science: 22 (erg)

So I'll take it a few more times... but I guess it's a start.

english 29 (eh time ran out)
math 29 (time ran out AGAIN haah)
reading 30
science 25 (i had no clue what i was doing)

Composite---28

which is weird. Because on the SAT, reading's my weakest, and math is my strongest (in the 700s). Bleh. Oh well I guess it was ok for my first try. Taking it again in the spring :)

OH, and I can't help but notice how extremely well we all did on the science section :D

The questions for science are so random... there were a few from earth science and physics and stuff, when are we ever going to use that in medicine??

The questions for science are so random... there were a few from earth science and physics and stuff, when are we ever going to use that in medicine??

I don't know, but I doubt that we'll have a half an hour time limit to analyze four complete experiments ;)

I don't know, but I doubt that we'll have a half an hour time limit to analyze four complete experiments ;)

Seriously, it actually wasn't as bad as the last time I took it though... erg, I really really want a 28-30, I think now that I've got a good idea what it's like I should be able to... hopefully... lol.

To be honest, the science section has very little to do with science. IIRC, it was pretty much testing our ability to read and analyze experiments and graphs, and answer questions based on the provided material. I don't remember using much outside knowledge of science whatsoever.

Mhm, that's why tripped me up so bad the first time I took it... lol... I was so confused... then time it was like... oh, wait!

I'm glad some of you scored well this time and
hope those who didn't will score well next time :)

Last edited: