Step II october comlexII scores back

Started by smedly2
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

smedly2

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
have people done better or worse?
i guess we are going by the 3 digit score.
 
I did better. I am happy to have improved and hope to improve even more on Step III. Did you take your exam on 3rd as well?
 
community said:
I did better. I am happy to have improved and hope to improve even more on Step III. Did you take your exam on 3rd as well?

on 10/5. from what i hear most people did better. 👍