October pcat scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RLK

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone get their pcat scores from october yet? I think it's 4 weeks today so they should be coming soon.

Members don't see this ad.

RLK said:
Did anyone get their pcat scores from october yet? I think it's 4 weeks today so they should be coming soon.

I took my PCAT on Oct. 22 so it is not time for mine to come yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
After having to take the PCAT in Jan. and again in Oct. because of the change I have to say that I'm over having bad dreams...just want to have done well.

Good luck to everyone else!

nerdystar said:
just one more week! :p

I hate to be a "Debbie Downer" but just to prepare you in advance... there's a very good chance you won't be getting your scores on the 4 week anniversary of the PCAT. Last year I took the Oct. test and received my scores in December.
Maybe we'll hear back right at 4 weeks, maybe it'll be 5 (they did say 4-5 weeks I believe). But last year it took more like 7 so don't hold your breath! :rolleyes:

ndearwater said:
I hate to be a "Debbie Downer" but just to prepare you in advance... there's a very good chance you won't be getting your scores on the 4 week anniversary of the PCAT. Last year I took the Oct. test and received my scores in December.
Maybe we'll hear back right at 4 weeks, maybe it'll be 5 (they did say 4-5 weeks I believe). But last year it took more like 7 so don't hold your breath! :rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: LOL @ Debbie Downer

I hope we can get our scores within the 4-6week time frame, but if we don't I won't be too upset.

the last 3 weeks passed like 3 seconds, and one week now seems like a year... :scared:

I totally agree, but I am sure that before we know it it will be 4 weeks. This was my first time taking it, so I really have absolutly NO idea how I did. That's the main thing that is making me nervous. I really feel like it could go either way (90th% or 10th%)

ndearwater said:

Do you know the reason for the delay in scores last year?

Just out of curiousity did anybody see this message on harcourts website:
Notice:
Candidates cannot disclose--in whole or in part--any exam questions or answers to anyone during or after the exam, whether orally, in writing, any internet "chat rooms or blogs", or otherwise. The PCAT is a secure examination, protected by U.S. copyright laws, and any unauthorized disclosure of the exam's contents could result in civil liability, criminal penalties, and/or cancellation of test scores. Examinees are encouraged to report any internet activities that disclose information about test questions, so that Harcourt may investigate and take any necessary action.

Just wondering if this notice is because of us talking about the test on here. :D

megrxgirl said:
Just out of curiousity did anybody see this message on harcourts website:
Notice:
Candidates cannot disclose--in whole or in part--any exam questions or answers to anyone during or after the exam, whether orally, in writing, any internet "chat rooms or blogs", or otherwise. The PCAT is a secure examination, protected by U.S. copyright laws, and any unauthorized disclosure of the exam's contents could result in civil liability, criminal penalties, and/or cancellation of test scores. Examinees are encouraged to report any internet activities that disclose information about test questions, so that Harcourt may investigate and take any necessary action.

Just wondering if this notice is because of us talking about the test on here. :D

Not sure about the delay... I didn't call them last year to ask but just tried to wait it out :( It felt like a LOOONG wait!
I think that notice may be because of SDN! I noticed that the thread about the questions etc. was removed ;)

I hope they don't delay, because I am waiting and see how I did, and telling myself that I can retake it in January. :scared:
If they take too long, they I would have missed my chances to sign up for it! :eek:

usi said:
I hope they don't delay, because I am waiting and see how I did, and telling myself that I can retake it in January. :scared:
If they take too long, they I would have missed my chances to sign up for it! :eek:

You might as well sign up, what's the worse that happen, you cancel it out.