RLK

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 22, 2005
500
0
44
Pennsylvania
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Did anyone get their pcat scores from october yet? I think it's 4 weeks today so they should be coming soon.
 

megrxgirl

megrxgirl
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 29, 2005
186
0
alabama
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
RLK said:
Did anyone get their pcat scores from october yet? I think it's 4 weeks today so they should be coming soon.
I took my PCAT on Oct. 22 so it is not time for mine to come yet.
 

Glycerin

Commercially Unavailable
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 18, 2004
3,341
5
Squint your eyes and look closer.
Status
Pharmacist
There's a reason why there's a PCAT forum now... Moving this there...
 
About the Ads

beccala33

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 28, 2005
277
0
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
not yet, it's only been 3 weeks...
 

beccala33

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 28, 2005
277
0
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Thank god, is anyone else having bad PCAT dreams?
 

roomandave

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 26, 2005
14
0
45
Orlando, FL
Status
Non-Student
After having to take the PCAT in Jan. and again in Oct. because of the change I have to say that I'm over having bad dreams...just want to have done well.


Good luck to everyone else!
 

ndearwater

SDN Donor
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 23, 2004
585
3
Status
Pharmacist
nerdystar said:
just one more week! :p
I hate to be a "Debbie Downer" but just to prepare you in advance... there's a very good chance you won't be getting your scores on the 4 week anniversary of the PCAT. Last year I took the Oct. test and received my scores in December.
Maybe we'll hear back right at 4 weeks, maybe it'll be 5 (they did say 4-5 weeks I believe). But last year it took more like 7 so don't hold your breath! :rolleyes:
 

nerdystar

Pharmacy Fashionista
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 11, 2005
161
0
Status
Pharmacy Student
ndearwater said:
I hate to be a "Debbie Downer" but just to prepare you in advance... there's a very good chance you won't be getting your scores on the 4 week anniversary of the PCAT. Last year I took the Oct. test and received my scores in December.
Maybe we'll hear back right at 4 weeks, maybe it'll be 5 (they did say 4-5 weeks I believe). But last year it took more like 7 so don't hold your breath! :rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: LOL @ Debbie Downer

I hope we can get our scores within the 4-6week time frame, but if we don't I won't be too upset.
 

jin

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 9, 2005
24
0
Status
the last 3 weeks passed like 3 seconds, and one week now seems like a year... :scared:
 

beccala33

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 28, 2005
277
0
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
I totally agree, but I am sure that before we know it it will be 4 weeks. This was my first time taking it, so I really have absolutly NO idea how I did. That's the main thing that is making me nervous. I really feel like it could go either way (90th% or 10th%)
 

megrxgirl

megrxgirl
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 29, 2005
186
0
alabama
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
ndearwater said:
I hate to be a "Debbie Downer" but just to prepare you in advance... there's a very good chance you won't be getting your scores on the 4 week anniversary of the PCAT. Last year I took the Oct. test and received my scores in December.
Maybe we'll hear back right at 4 weeks, maybe it'll be 5 (they did say 4-5 weeks I believe). But last year it took more like 7 so don't hold your breath! :rolleyes:
Do you know the reason for the delay in scores last year?
 

megrxgirl

megrxgirl
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 29, 2005
186
0
alabama
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Just out of curiousity did anybody see this message on harcourts website:
Notice:
Candidates cannot disclose--in whole or in part--any exam questions or answers to anyone during or after the exam, whether orally, in writing, any internet "chat rooms or blogs", or otherwise. The PCAT is a secure examination, protected by U.S. copyright laws, and any unauthorized disclosure of the exam's contents could result in civil liability, criminal penalties, and/or cancellation of test scores. Examinees are encouraged to report any internet activities that disclose information about test questions, so that Harcourt may investigate and take any necessary action.

Just wondering if this notice is because of us talking about the test on here. :D
 

ndearwater

SDN Donor
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 23, 2004
585
3
Status
Pharmacist
megrxgirl said:
Just out of curiousity did anybody see this message on harcourts website:
Notice:
Candidates cannot disclose--in whole or in part--any exam questions or answers to anyone during or after the exam, whether orally, in writing, any internet "chat rooms or blogs", or otherwise. The PCAT is a secure examination, protected by U.S. copyright laws, and any unauthorized disclosure of the exam's contents could result in civil liability, criminal penalties, and/or cancellation of test scores. Examinees are encouraged to report any internet activities that disclose information about test questions, so that Harcourt may investigate and take any necessary action.

Just wondering if this notice is because of us talking about the test on here. :D
Not sure about the delay... I didn't call them last year to ask but just tried to wait it out :( It felt like a LOOONG wait!
I think that notice may be because of SDN! I noticed that the thread about the questions etc. was removed ;)
 

usi

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 4, 2005
378
0
St Petersburg, Fl
Status
Pharmacy Student
I hope they don't delay, because I am waiting and see how I did, and telling myself that I can retake it in January. :scared:
If they take too long, they I would have missed my chances to sign up for it! :eek:
 

KUMoose

Grumpy old man
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 3, 2005
656
3
47
Status
Pharmacist
usi said:
I hope they don't delay, because I am waiting and see how I did, and telling myself that I can retake it in January. :scared:
If they take too long, they I would have missed my chances to sign up for it! :eek:
You might as well sign up, what's the worse that happen, you cancel it out.
 
About the Ads