Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Oddball topic: How do you imagine SDNers sound like?
Started by medicalCPA
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
It's so clean. Do ya ever ride it...fast???
Where's the requisite trailer...you know, the one you need for those long trips?
hilljack.
Funny funny......I got it to work....
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Spiriva has mad computer skills!!! I was wondering how to post pictures....I bow before your computer greatness......
Funny funny......I got it to work....
Sorry---saw that you fixed it.
My bad for jumping the gun...
Sorry---saw that you fixed it.
My bad for jumping the gun...
You busted me...I thought the same thing.
Sweet! 👍 Love the color...
Do you drive it to work?
Do you drive it to work?
Sweet! 👍 Love the color...
Do you drive it to work?
Absolutly.....My commute is 22 miles one way to work. If I drive my car it takes me 50 minutes to over an hour depending on the traffic and accidents. I can use the HOV lane with the bike and it usually takes me 25 minutes. I closed the Pharmacy the other night at 9pm and I pulled in to my driveway at 9:22. So far thats my record......
Absolutly.....My commute is 22 miles one way to work. If I drive my car it takes me 50 minutes to over an hour depending on the traffic and accidents. I can use the HOV lane with the bike and it usually takes me 25 minutes. I closed the Pharmacy the other night at 9pm and I pulled in to my driveway at 9:22. So far thats my record......
So how fast do you push it? 70/80?
I've always wanted to ride a motorcycle (not drive though). So...one day. It's on my list...
I seriously don't see you wanting to be a biker biotch!So how fast do you push it? 70/80?
I've always wanted to ride a motorcycle (not drive though). So...one day. It's on my list...

I seriously don't see you wanting to be a biker biotch!![]()
Sure! I want to feel the thrill...once.
So how fast do you push it? 70/80?
I've always wanted to ride a motorcycle (not drive though). So...one day. It's on my list...
I swear in Texas there is so speed limit on the major highways. Non-rush hour the normal flow of traffic is 80. I try to go with the flow of traffic. On hwy 75 the speed limit is supposed to be 60. I am sure it is a large ticket if your caught going 20 to 30 miles an hour over.
I swear in Texas there is so speed limit on the major highways. Non-rush hour the normal flow of traffic is 80. I try to go with the flow of traffic. On hwy 75 the speed limit is supposed to be 60. I am sure it is a large ticket if your caught going 20 to 30 miles an hour over.
What kind of helmet are you wearing?
I swear in Texas there is so speed limit on the major highways. Non-rush hour the normal flow of traffic is 80. I try to go with the flow of traffic. On hwy 75 the speed limit is supposed to be 60. I am sure it is a large ticket if your caught going 20 to 30 miles an hour over.
I drove through Texas last week (the Panhandle). The speed limit was like 75... 👍
I got to see what my poorman's Lexus could do.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What kind of helmet are you wearing?
My genuine Harley Davidson helmet of course....and matching leather chaps so I don't get my pants dirty....Safety first....
I drove through Texas last week (the Panhandle). The speed limit was like 75... 👍
Texas has a panhandle? I thought Florida was the only one with one of those... 😉
Texas has a panhandle? I thought Florida was the only one with one of those... 😉
😱 Say it aint so, Spiriva!
(Oklahoma and Texas have 'panhandles', as well. Dont make me bust out a map! 😛)
😱 Say it aint so, Spiriva!
(Oklahoma and Texas have 'panhandles', as well. Dont make me bust out a map! 😛)
I kid...just giving Texans a little taste of their own "we are the only state" medicine...
My genuine Harley Davidson helmet of course....and matching leather chaps so I don't get my pants dirty....Safety first....
Yeah, but is it one of those half-helmet bowl looking ones?
Awwww, but the silver-haired ladies must love seeing you walk in with helmet hair! 😉
Yeah, but is it one of those half-helmet bowl looking ones?
Awwww, but the silver-haired ladies must love seeing you walk in with helmet hair! 😉
Nope its a full face real helmet....
Helmet hair is a problem.....
I kid...just giving Texans a little taste of their own "we are the only state" medicine...
Most Texans are idiots....Remember George Bush hails from Texas....
Most Texans are idiots....Remember George Bush hails from Texas....
As soon as I entered, there was this huge sign, "Welcome to Texas, Proud home of GWB".
I immediately slammed my brakes at 80mph and went to the side of the road for photo ops.

As soon as I entered, there was this huge sign, "Welcome to Texas, Proud home of GWB".
I immediately slammed my brakes at 80mph and went to the side of the road for photo ops.![]()
Only in Texas would these redneck idiots think that is something to brag about......
😱 Say it aint so, Spiriva!
(Oklahoma and Texas have 'panhandles', as well. Dont make me bust out a map! 😛)
And all three are lame, so who cares. The Dub-V gots the REAL panhandles. Hell, it's got a panhandle AND a soup ladle. A damned state with boundries formed by rivers, ******ed mapmakers, and a bunch of crazy hilljack abolitionists that told East Virginia to **** off during the Civil War. Now that's how you plot out a state! You people and your pansy-assed straight lines! *shakes fist*
Montana has a dude staring at Idaho....plotting to take it over. That's pretty damn cool, too.
And I still have more SDN user voices to assign.
- DoctorRx1986 has a voice that has just begun to crack.
Or the little brother on Mission Hill.
Bonus points if you know what I'm talking about.
And all three are lame, so who cares. The Dub-V gots the REAL panhandles. Hell, it's got a panhandle AND a soup ladle. A damned state with boundries formed by rivers, ******ed mapmakers, and a bunch of crazy hilljack abolitionists that told East Virginia to **** off during the Civil War. Now that's how you plot out a state! You people and your pansy-assed straight lines! *shakes fist*
Montana has a dude staring at Idaho....plotting to take it over. That's pretty damn cool, too.
So anyways... There's a panhandle in Idaho, too! BOOYEH
Or the little brother on Mission Hill.
Bonus points if you know what I'm talking about.
Not a clue, so it's time to fire up the googles.
mission hill, the cartoon that mocks 90's seattle culture
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
mission hill, the cartoon that mocks 90's seattle culture
nope, the mission district in san francisco.
but some props for sort of knowing.
(do you agree on the voice?)
Last edited:
Haven't seen Mission Hill. Read the Wikipedia article, though.
Caverject does not talk like Hank Hill. 🙄And I'm sorta cheating on this one since I met him, but I'd imagine Caverject to sound like Hank Hill.
The rest, I just imagine really nasal voices (sorry folks).
My "real" everyday voice is a cross between a valley girl and the Micromachines man. I talk fast, especially around people from my neck of the woods. The work voice is alot slower and easier to listen to if you aren't from my area. The inflections are standardized and I think it just sounds like someone you'd get on the line from an insurance company. Generic, but maybe a little higher pitch than most.
Nope. You still have a guy's voice to me. Sorry.My "real" everyday voice is a cross between a valley girl and the Micromachines man. I talk fast, especially around people from my neck of the woods. The work voice is alot slower and easier to listen to if you aren't from my area. The inflections are standardized and I think it just sounds like someone you'd get on the line from an insurance company. Generic, but maybe a little higher pitch than most.
Wow, does anyone remember this thread from, like, a lifetime ago...

Wow, does anyone remember this thread from, like, a lifetime ago...![]()
Truly, seems like a lifetime away.
So has school started yet?Truly, seems like a lifetime away.
Wow, does anyone remember this thread from, like, a lifetime ago...![]()
Yeah...back when you were a normal person...before you went over to the dark side.
I thought Glycerin was Asian
ROFL.
My best friend from pharmacy school is from Hong Kong, and she says that I'm more Asian than she is, whatever that means. So, I guess I've earned some kind of honorary status. 😛
I thought njac was a boy up until 3 months ago and I thought Glycerin was Asian... man was I off on both of these!
ROFL.
I just figured out Hels was a girl about 6 months ago. I'm speshul.
ROFL.
I just figured out Hels was a girl about 6 months ago. I'm speshul.
You're a girl? 😱
ROFL.
My best friend from pharmacy school is from Hong Kong, and she says that I'm more Asian than she is, whatever that means. So, I guess I've earned some kind of honorary status. 😛
You aint Asian?? 😱
So has school started yet?
No, got a month to part-ey !
We are having a class meet tomorrow, having brunch and getting to know each other at this cool and cozy place one of our classmates suggested.
How has your life been ? Congrats on becoming a mod !
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WVU = Rick Moranis
Z = Nick Nolte
Spiriva = Jen Tilly
Nanaface = woman from the snapple commercials
Old Timer = Barney Fife
Just read one of their posts with each actor in mind.
Z = Nick Nolte
Spiriva = Jen Tilly
Nanaface = woman from the snapple commercials
Old Timer = Barney Fife
Just read one of their posts with each actor in mind.
Thanks. My life has just moved along, I guess. I'm in graduate school now, just started in June. I'm getting a PhD in something, but I don't know what yet. My program has 4 participating departments, and I will finally join one of them when I choose my thesis lab.No, got a month to part-ey !
We are having a class meet tomorrow, having brunch and getting to know each other at this cool and cozy place one of our classmates suggested.
How has your life been ? Congrats on becoming a mod !
I had to move to Birmingham, AL, by the way.
It was kind of a shock to find out Hels was a girl. I found out when she was giving advice in an interview attire thread and she mentioned wearing skirts. I was like, "Whoa, Hels is a girl??!!??"ROFL.
I just figured out Hels was a girl about 6 months ago. I'm speshul.
*Changes to evil speaking voice*Yeah...back when you were a normal person...before you went over to the dark side.
Come join us. You know you want to. Mwahahahaha.
It was kind of a shock to find out Hels was a girl. I found out when she was giving advice in an interview attire thread and she mentioned wearing skirts. I was like, "Whoa, Hels is a girl??!!??"
Of course I am a girl! I am a girly-girl who probably owns more jewelry than half the other SDNers combined! 😀 And I wear dresses pretty much all summer long too (working in an office has it perks 😛 ). Actually, I never thought people might think I was a guy, until I saw your comment back then. I even put up a tiny photo of myself up in the profile because of that. 😀
PS Whatever you imagine my voice to be like is probably wrong. 😀
Last edited:
Similar threads
- Replies
- 13
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 5
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 4K