offered 3 week audition rotation and unsure whether to take it.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

imatarheel

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I recently got approved for a sub surgical sub I and was given a date range that doesn't work with my school's schedule.

I emailed the coordinator and was offered a date range that is 3 weeks long to help offset the scheduling issue (I would have to take a one-week vacation, but that is fine).
On one hand, I like how they were lenient and worked with me to help me out. On the other hand, I'm worried it might be a waste of an audition because its only 3 weeks. Am I being neurotic?

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,

I recently got approved for a sub surgical sub I and was given a date range that doesn't work with my school's schedule.

I emailed the coordinator and was offered a date range that is 3 weeks long to help offset the scheduling issue (I would have to take a one-week vacation, but that is fine).
On one hand, I like how they were lenient and worked with me to help me out. On the other hand, I'm worried it might be a waste of an audition because its only 3 weeks. Am I being neurotic?

Thank you!

I assume Ortho at a DO program. 3 weeks is better than 2 weeks. And it definitely opens the door and get your foot in. I would take it if you have no other options. Especially if it’s at a program that restricts the number of rotators.