Office Life WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
geez, I think the ones with the hurt butt about noob comments are the veterans.
I wasn't "complaining" about noob comments, or saying don't rib them. Do whatever the hell you want, I don't give two craps.

I just complimented noobs on really good play, and pointed out that trying to figure out play on whether someone is acting noobish now is no longer going to be effective if they are playing well.
Kind of annoying the pushback from a few of you guys. No one criticized you. SMH.
 
I just want to say I was really annoyed when you guys lynched me when I wasn't around to defend myself, especially after doing it to WZ. I snuck on for a minute to put in my night action and saw I was being lynched. I didn't have time to properly defend myself. I also thought someone may have listened to Caia and rojo's defense of me, but no, some of you still piled on.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hahaha. The mistake (not reading my role close enough) is 100% true. I really did misread my role. And actively strategized based on that misread. Given I got no pushvack from either LIS or MJ, they may have misread it too.

But I was reading every post on this game. I had timers set on my phone so that I would play like a noob and would only come in and comment at the start or end of rounds. But reading the thread and thinking? Was reading every word. I just accidentally became "too noobish" by adding one true mistake (and misreading things because I only read something once and quickly is a fault of mine) on top of many calculated "mistakes".

And btw. This goes back to when we were villagers. My plan was to be noobish to keep a low profile. Me plus LIS equals wolves gonna kill us quick I figured. So I was trying to seem ineffective just to survive til end game. Then we got converted at end game
I was going to make a post saying I better be protected again, but wanted to catch you and it worked
 
For posterity (and if anyone ever wants to use this to run a game in future). .
Also, it is worth a look at all of the items Ceph made if you want a chuckle.

Just add an "h" to link below if you want to load it, otherwise it loads directly in.

ttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qkywPdspde9j7WePwt8cK4-XqVFFfvYtj64nevhcsow/edit?usp=sharing
 
For posterity (and if anyone ever wants to use this to run a game in future). .
Also, it is worth a look at all of the items Ceph made if you want a chuckle.

I definitely would consider looking at something similar if I had time one day. I really had a ton of fun with it and liked having the roles mean nothing. Great job on this, SOV.

I was also going to bug @thedrjojo about his Resistance Redux because I think that would be fun too (as I've been playing it irl a lot recently).
 
For posterity (and if anyone ever wants to use this to run a game in future). .
Also, it is worth a look at all of the items Ceph made if you want a chuckle.

Just add an "h" to link below if you want to load it, otherwise it loads directly in.

ttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qkywPdspde9j7WePwt8cK4-XqVFFfvYtj64nevhcsow/edit?usp=sharing
Fascinating. I didn't realize kata/coverup guy was the reason I was unable to protect DVMD the night she had to out herself. I wonder why the wolves didn't just kill her then, knowing that no other actions could be used on her. Seems they waited a couple nights for some reason.
 
Fascinating. I didn't realize kata/coverup guy was the reason I was unable to protect DVMD the night she had to out herself. I wonder why the wolves didn't just kill her then, knowing that no other actions could be used on her. Seems they waited a couple nights for some reason.
I think they were waiting in hopes of finding the chairman, because with DVMD alive they at least knew who the seer was, vs if she died and the chairman brought the role back they'd have to try to find it again.
 
Fascinating. I didn't realize kata/coverup guy was the reason I was unable to protect DVMD the night she had to out herself. I wonder why the wolves didn't just kill her then, knowing that no other actions could be used on her. Seems they waited a couple nights for some reason.
I can explain what my logic was on this:
We knew a master of universe would come back in 2 nights until we knew who the chairman was. Knowing that the MOU would be back regardless, it was better for us to know who it was. We waited until we found who Rojo was to kill her. The plan actually was for Rojo to die the night after that so we couldn't get a new seer. Unfortunately for me, Kata dying meant I had to convert, so that's how that happened.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad