Official 2006 Emory Acceptance Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congratulations Colonel Mustard! Emory is my top choice and I'm hoping to hear back w/ good news in March. That's kinda comforting as I don't think I did that well in my panel interview as well... If I get in miraculously and if you go there maybe we'll get to see each other! Or if you are not planning on going, it would be great for you to give up that seat for me. ;) I envy you!

Members don't see this ad.

Colonel Mustard said:
i interviewed allll the way back in october, got the acceptance today! it came as a complete surprise, i totally sucked in the panel interview and had completely written off my chances at getting in. woooo

Congrats!

That's really heartening to me:

-I sucked it up in my panel as well.

-It relieves my pessimistic thinking that if I've already been passed over once or twice I don't have a shot anymore.

anyone else hear anything from Emory these past few days?

Members don't see this ad :)
GA_MDhopeful said:
anyone else hear anything from Emory these past few days?

interviewed 1/27, got in 2/23

The Emory - Woodruff thread is currently hosting a discussion about acceptances, but I wanted to bring it back here so maybe more people will post about what's going on. Apparently Emory emailed the final round of acceptances according to the Woodruff thread? How many SDN'ers got an email?

Emory emailed the last round of acceptances yesterday (3/13) in addition to sending official letters by mail. They wanted to give people enough notice about the Revisit weekend in April.

It was toally unexpected... I'm still a bit in shock (the good kind) :)