Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
***Official 2008-2009 Status Check Thread***
Started by Myuu
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
https://admissions.healthcare.uiowa.edu/Secondary/LogonForms.aspx
username and password are sent via snail mail
username and password are sent via snail mail
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
http://www.applyweb.com/cgi-bin/ustat
you have to make an account on applyweb
you have to make an account on applyweb
https://webapp.louisville.edu/coldfusion2/webs/somaps/default.cfm
username= aamc i.d.
temp password = first two letters of first name, first two letters of last name, last four digits of aamc i.d.
username= aamc i.d.
temp password = first two letters of first name, first two letters of last name, last four digits of aamc i.d.
http://www.amc.edu/academic/esup/eas/index.cfm?fuseaction=secure.login
username=aamc i.d.
pass= emailed
username=aamc i.d.
pass= emailed
http://medonestop.uc.edu/MedOneStop/home.aspx
make an account using your aamc i.d.
make an account using your aamc i.d.
https://app.applyyourself.com/?id=UOK-MED
username and pass emailed
username and pass emailed
you get an email saying you're complete
Same for Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine (NEOUCOM)
there's no "status check" for these two schools
Same for Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine (NEOUCOM)
there's no "status check" for these two schools
http://www2.med.wisc.edu/secondary
username & pass emailed
username & pass emailed
(800) 544-8514
Just thought this thread could use a bump...I also updated the list with the previous information. 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just thought this thread could use a bump...I also updated the list with the previous information. 🙂
Indeed it could. Vihsadas for the win!👍😀
This one works for Wake Forest (sometimes you have to do it twice, don't know why though). The id and password are emailed to you.
P.S. I don't know how to make it nice little compact address?
https://www.hrfin.wfubmc.edu:8022/p...ADMN_S200511231429361544236579&IsFolder=false
P.S. I don't know how to make it nice little compact address?
https://www.hrfin.wfubmc.edu:8022/p...ADMN_S200511231429361544236579&IsFolder=false
Just thought this thread could use a bump...I also updated the list with the previous information. 🙂
just a heads up, when I click on medical college of wisconsin, i get albany...
again, thanks for putting so much time to organize this for all of us...
just a heads up, when I click on medical college of wisconsin, i get albany...
again, thanks for putting so much time to organize this for all of us...
Wasn't me, it was Myuchan! Fixed, and I'll add the other ones tomorrow.
Updated...
BUMP bump bump
I just realized I was invited to interview at Temple by checking their status page (no email, no snail mail notification). I wonder when they first invited me?
Too bad I'm doing research abroad and already went back to the US for 3 weeks in November to do interviews... I guess I'm making another trip in the spring... maybe I wont' have to because I'll have some nice acceptances by then? Hmmmm
I just realized I was invited to interview at Temple by checking their status page (no email, no snail mail notification). I wonder when they first invited me?
Too bad I'm doing research abroad and already went back to the US for 3 weeks in November to do interviews... I guess I'm making another trip in the spring... maybe I wont' have to because I'll have some nice acceptances by then? Hmmmm
University of Texas, Soutwestern:
https://sws004.swmed.edu/medapp/index.asp
login/pwd: you created them when registering for interviews 🙂
https://sws004.swmed.edu/medapp/index.asp
login/pwd: you created them when registering for interviews 🙂
bump!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 88
- Views
- 12K
- Replies
- 30
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 2K