**Official 2008 I have been waitlisted at thread**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny, little pebble
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20), nyc615 (I:2/8, W:3/27)
Duke: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/16, W: 3/21), argencolts (I: 10/24: W: 3/28)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Marshall: EyeDocPlus (I: 2/18 W: 3/31)
Mayo: Phoenix. (I: 12/7, W: 3/17), Kiara08 (I:10/2*, W:3/17),
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12), Kirby175 (I: 11/13 W: 1/09)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
NJMS: Kriqui (I:11/26, W: 12/31), Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21), pride4jc727 (I: 1/7, W: 3/6)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3), nehcmij86 (I:01/08, W:03/03)
Penn: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/14, W: 3/27)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
Saint Louis: scowdeva (I: 2/5, W: 3/31)
Stanford: silverlining1 (I: 3/5, W: 4/3), ahelix
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Downstate: pauven (I: 9/26)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29), pauven (I: 3/6, W: 4/9)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16), pauven (I: 11/19)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30), pennnylane (I:11/16, W: 12/20)
University of Arkansas: MilkmanAl (I: 12/15, W: 2/15)
University of California - Los Angeles: swiperfox( I:1/21, W:3/31)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3), Dazedinvt (I:2/4, W:3/14, Top 1/3)
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18), tocems (I: 2/22, WL: 3/20), DieselD
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UTHSCSA: CrepesofWrath (I:11/19, W:2/29), Jayjayept (I:11/05, W:2/29)
UToledo: DieselD
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), bawer234 (I:10/25, W: 11/19, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22), Kiara08 (I:10/0*, W:12/5).
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20), nehcmij86 (I:11/05, W:12/08)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13), bawer234 (I:10/11, W:3/17, OOS)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Washington University in St. Louis: nehcmij86 (I:02/11, W:03/14)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27)
WVU: Concubine OOS
Wright State: scowdeva (I: 1/30, W: 3/14, R: 4/10, OOS)


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
 
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny, little pebble
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20), nyc615 (I:2/8, W:3/27)
Duke: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/16, W: 3/21), argencolts (I: 10/24: W: 3/28)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14), DrLuigi (I:12/19, W:1/17)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Marshall: EyeDocPlus (I: 2/18 W: 3/31)
Mayo: Phoenix. (I: 12/7, W: 3/17), Kiara08 (I:10/2*, W:3/17),
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12), Kirby175 (I: 11/13 W: 1/09)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
NJMS: Kriqui (I:11/26, W: 12/31), Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21), pride4jc727 (I: 1/7, W: 3/6)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3), nehcmij86 (I:01/08, W:03/03)
Penn: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/14, W: 3/27)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
Saint Louis: scowdeva (I: 2/5, W: 3/31)
Stanford: silverlining1 (I: 3/5, W: 4/3), ahelix
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Downstate: pauven (I: 9/26)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29), pauven (I: 3/6, W: 4/9)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16), pauven (I: 11/19)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30), pennnylane (I:11/16, W: 12/20)
University of Arkansas: MilkmanAl (I: 12/15, W: 2/15)
University of California - Irvine: DrLuigi (I:2/25, W:4/21)
University of California - Los Angeles: swiperfox( I:1/21, W:3/31)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3), Dazedinvt (I:2/4, W:3/14, Top 1/3)
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18), tocems (I: 2/22, WL: 3/20), DieselD
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UTHSCSA: CrepesofWrath (I:11/19, W:2/29), Jayjayept (I:11/05, W:2/29)
UToledo: DieselD
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), bawer234 (I:10/25, W: 11/19, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22), Kiara08 (I:10/0*, W:12/5).
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20), nehcmij86 (I:11/05, W:12/08)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13), bawer234 (I:10/11, W:3/17, OOS)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Washington University in St. Louis: nehcmij86 (I:02/11, W:03/14)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27)
WVU: Concubine OOS
Wright State: scowdeva (I: 1/30, W: 3/14, R: 4/10, OOS)


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist[/quote]
 
Baylor: DoctorDreamer (I: 11/30, W: 4/18)
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny, little pebble
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2), DoctorDreamer (I: 3/13, W: 4/9)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20), nyc615 (I:2/8, W:3/27)
Duke: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/16, W: 3/21), argencolts (I: 10/24: W: 3/28)
Emory: DoctorDreamer (I: 12/14, W: 4/-)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14), DrLuigi (I:12/19, W:1/17)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Marshall: EyeDocPlus (I: 2/18 W: 3/31)
Mayo: Phoenix. (I: 12/7, W: 3/17), Kiara08 (I:10/2*, W:3/17),
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12), Kirby175 (I: 11/13 W: 1/09)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
NJMS: Kriqui (I:11/26, W: 12/31), Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21), pride4jc727 (I: 1/7, W: 3/6)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3), nehcmij86 (I:01/08, W:03/03)
Penn: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/14, W: 3/27)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
Saint Louis: scowdeva (I: 2/5, W: 3/31)
Stanford: silverlining1 (I: 3/5, W: 4/3), ahelix
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Downstate: pauven (I: 9/26)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29), pauven (I: 3/6, W: 4/9)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16), pauven (I: 11/19)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30), pennnylane (I:11/16, W: 12/20)
University of Arkansas: MilkmanAl (I: 12/15, W: 2/15)
University of California - Irvine: DrLuigi (I:2/25, W:4/21)
University of California - Los Angeles: swiperfox( I:1/21, W:3/31)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3), Dazedinvt (I:2/4, W:3/14, Top 1/3)
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18), tocems (I: 2/22, WL: 3/20), DieselD
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UTHSCSA: CrepesofWrath (I:11/19, W:2/29), Jayjayept (I:11/05, W:2/29)
UToledo: DieselD
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), bawer234 (I:10/25, W: 11/19, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22), Kiara08 (I:10/0*, W:12/5).
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20), nehcmij86 (I:11/05, W:12/08)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13), bawer234 (I:10/11, W:3/17, OOS)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Washington University in St. Louis: nehcmij86 (I:02/11, W:03/14)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27)
WVU: Concubine OOS
Wright State: scowdeva (I: 1/30, W: 3/14, R: 4/10, OOS)


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Baylor: DoctorDreamer (I: 11/30, W: 4/18)
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14), imascientist (I:11/29, W:12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny, little pebble, imascientist (MSTP)
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2), DoctorDreamer (I: 3/13, W: 4/9)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20), nyc615 (I:2/8, W:3/27)
Duke: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/16, W: 3/21), argencolts (I: 10/24: W: 3/28)
Einstein: imascientist (mstp)
Emory: DoctorDreamer (I: 12/14, W: 4/-)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14), DrLuigi (I:12/19, W:1/17)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Marshall: EyeDocPlus (I: 2/18 W: 3/31)
Mayo: Phoenix. (I: 12/7, W: 3/17), Kiara08 (I:10/2*, W:3/17),
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12), Kirby175 (I: 11/13 W: 1/09)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
NJMS: Kriqui (I:11/26, W: 12/31), Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21), pride4jc727 (I: 1/7, W: 3/6)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3), nehcmij86 (I:01/08, W:03/03)
Penn: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/14, W: 3/27)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
Saint Louis: scowdeva (I: 2/5, W: 3/31)
Stanford: silverlining1 (I: 3/5, W: 4/3), ahelix
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Downstate: pauven (I: 9/26)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29), pauven (I: 3/6, W: 4/9)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16), pauven (I: 11/19)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30), pennnylane (I:11/16, W: 12/20), imascientist
University of Arkansas: MilkmanAl (I: 12/15, W: 2/15)
University of California - Irvine: DrLuigi (I:2/25, W:4/21)
University of California - Los Angeles: swiperfox( I:1/21, W:3/31)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3), Dazedinvt (I:2/4, W:3/14, Top 1/3)
University of Connecticut: imascientist
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18), tocems (I: 2/22, WL: 3/20), DieselD
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UTHSCSA: CrepesofWrath (I:11/19, W:2/29), Jayjayept (I:11/05, W:2/29)
UToledo: DieselD
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), bawer234 (I:10/25, W: 11/19, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22), Kiara08 (I:10/0*, W:12/5).
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20), nehcmij86 (I:11/05, W:12/08)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13), bawer234 (I:10/11, W:3/17, OOS)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Washington University in St. Louis: nehcmij86 (I:02/11, W:03/14)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27)
WVU: Concubine OOS
Wright State: scowdeva (I: 1/30, W: 3/14, R: 4/10, OOS)


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
 
Baylor: DoctorDreamer (I: 11/30, W: 4/18)
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14), imascientist (I:11/29, W:12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny, little pebble, imascientist (MSTP)
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2), DoctorDreamer (I: 3/13, W: 4/9)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20), nyc615 (I:2/8, W:3/27)
Duke: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/16, W: 3/21), argencolts (I: 10/24: W: 3/28)
Einstein: imascientist (mstp)
Emory: DoctorDreamer (I: 12/14, W: 4/-)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14), DrLuigi (I:12/19, W:1/17)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Marshall: EyeDocPlus (I: 2/18 W: 3/31)
Mayo: Phoenix. (I: 12/7, W: 3/17), Kiara08 (I:10/2*, W:3/17),
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12), Kirby175 (I: 11/13 W: 1/09)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
NJMS: Kriqui (I:11/26, W: 12/31), Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21), pride4jc727 (I: 1/7, W: 3/6)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3), nehcmij86 (I:01/08, W:03/03)
Penn: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/14, W: 3/27)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
Saint Louis: scowdeva (I: 2/5, W: 3/31)
Stanford: silverlining1 (I: 3/5, W: 4/3), ahelix
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Downstate: pauven (I: 9/26)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29), pauven (I: 3/6, W: 4/9)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16), pauven (I: 11/19)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30), pennnylane (I:11/16, W: 12/20), imascientist
University of Arkansas: MilkmanAl (I: 12/15, W: 2/15)
University of California - Irvine: DrLuigi (I:2/25, W:4/21)
University of California - Los Angeles: swiperfox( I:1/21, W:3/31)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3), Dazedinvt (I:2/4, W:3/14, Top 1/3)
University of Connecticut: imascientist
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18), tocems (I: 2/22, WL: 3/20), DieselD
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UTHSCSA: CrepesofWrath (I:11/19, W:2/29), Jayjayept (I:11/05, W:2/29)
UToledo: DieselD
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), bawer234 (I:10/25, W: 11/19, OOS), nyc615 (I:3/25, W:4/26, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22), Kiara08 (I:10/0*, W:12/5).
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20), nehcmij86 (I:11/05, W:12/08)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13), bawer234 (I:10/11, W:3/17, OOS)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Washington University in St. Louis: nehcmij86 (I:02/11, W:03/14)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27)
WVU: Concubine OOS
Wright State: scowdeva (I: 1/30, W: 3/14, R: 4/10, OOS)


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
 
Baylor: DoctorDreamer (I: 11/30, W: 4/18)
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14), imascientist (I:11/29, W:12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny, little pebble, imascientist (MSTP)
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2), DoctorDreamer (I: 3/13, W: 4/9)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20), nyc615 (I:2/8, W:3/27)
Duke: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/16, W: 3/21), argencolts (I: 10/24: W: 3/28)
Einstein: imascientist (mstp)
Emory: DoctorDreamer (I: 12/14, W: 4/-)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14), DrLuigi (I:12/19, W:1/17)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Marshall: EyeDocPlus (I: 2/18 W: 3/31)
Mayo: Phoenix. (I: 12/7, W: 3/17), Kiara08 (I:10/2*, W:3/17),
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12), Kirby175 (I: 11/13 W: 1/09)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
NJMS: Kriqui (I:11/26, W: 12/31), Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21), pride4jc727 (I: 1/7, W: 3/6)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3), nehcmij86 (I:01/08, W:03/03)
Penn: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/14, W: 3/27)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
Saint Louis: scowdeva (I: 2/5, W: 3/31)
Stanford: silverlining1 (I: 3/5, W: 4/3), ahelix
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Downstate: pauven (I: 9/26)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29), pauven (I: 3/6, W: 4/9)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16), pauven (I: 11/19)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30), pennnylane (I:11/16, W: 12/20), imascientist
University of Arkansas: MilkmanAl (I: 12/15, W: 2/15)
University of California - Irvine: DrLuigi (I:2/25, W:4/21)
University of California - Los Angeles: swiperfox( I:1/21, W:3/31)
University of California - San Francisco: silverlining1 (I: 2/*, W: 4/24)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3), Dazedinvt (I:2/4, W:3/14, Top 1/3)
University of Connecticut: imascientist
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18), tocems (I: 2/22, WL: 3/20), DieselD
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UTHSCSA: CrepesofWrath (I:11/19, W:2/29), Jayjayept (I:11/05, W:2/29)
UToledo: DieselD
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), bawer234 (I:10/25, W: 11/19, OOS), nyc615 (I:3/25, W:4/26, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22), Kiara08 (I:10/0*, W:12/5).
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20), nehcmij86 (I:11/05, W:12/08)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13), bawer234 (I:10/11, W:3/17, OOS)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Washington University in St. Louis: nehcmij86 (I:02/11, W:03/14)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27)
WVU: Concubine OOS
Wright State: scowdeva (I: 1/30, W: 3/14, R: 4/10, OOS)


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
 
Baylor: DoctorDreamer (I: 11/30, W: 4/18)
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14), imascientist (I:11/29, W:12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny, little pebble, imascientist (MSTP)
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2), DoctorDreamer (I: 3/13, W: 4/9)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20), nyc615 (I:2/8, W:3/27)
Duke: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/16, W: 3/21), argencolts (I: 10/24: W: 3/28)
Einstein: imascientist (mstp)
Emory: DoctorDreamer (I: 12/14, W: 4/-)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14), DrLuigi (I:12/19, W:1/17)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Marshall: EyeDocPlus (I: 2/18 W: 3/31)
Mayo: Phoenix. (I: 12/7, W: 3/17), Kiara08 (I:10/2*, W:3/17),
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12), Kirby175 (I: 11/13 W: 1/09)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
NJMS: Kriqui (I:11/26, W: 12/31), Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21), pride4jc727 (I: 1/7, W: 3/6)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3), nehcmij86 (I:01/08, W:03/03)
Penn: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/14, W: 3/27)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
Saint Louis: scowdeva (I: 2/5, W: 3/31)
Stanford: silverlining1 (I: 3/5, W: 4/3), ahelix
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Downstate: pauven (I: 9/26)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29), pauven (I: 3/6, W: 4/9)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16), pauven (I: 11/19)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30), pennnylane (I:11/16, W: 12/20), imascientist
University of Arkansas: MilkmanAl (I: 12/15, W: 2/15)
University of California - Irvine: DrLuigi (I:2/25, W:4/21)
University of California - Los Angeles: swiperfox( I:1/21, W:3/31)
University of California - San Francisco: silverlining1 (I: 2/*, W: 4/24)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3), Dazedinvt (I:2/4, W:3/14, Top 1/3)
University of Connecticut: imascientist
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18), tocems (I: 2/22, WL: 3/20), DieselD
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UTHSCSA: CrepesofWrath (I:11/19, W:2/29), Jayjayept (I:11/05, W:2/29)
UToledo: DieselD
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), bawer234 (I:10/25, W: 11/19, OOS), nyc615 (I:3/25, W:4/26, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22), Kiara08 (I:10/0*, W:12/5).
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20), nehcmij86 (I:11/05, W:12/08)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13), bawer234 (I:10/11, W:3/17, OOS)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Washington University in St. Louis: nehcmij86 (I:02/11, W:03/14)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27)
WVU: Concubine OOS
Wright State: scowdeva (I: 1/30, W: 3/14, R: 4/10, OOS)


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
 
Baylor: DoctorDreamer (I: 11/30, W: 4/18)
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14), imascientist (I:11/29, W:12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny, little pebble, imascientist (MSTP)
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2), DoctorDreamer (I: 3/13, W: 4/9)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20), nyc615 (I:2/8, W:3/27)
Duke: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/16, W: 3/21), argencolts (I: 10/24: W: 3/28)
Einstein: imascientist (mstp)
Emory: DoctorDreamer (I: 12/14, W: 4/-)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14), DrLuigi (I:12/19, W:1/17)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Marshall: EyeDocPlus (I: 2/18 W: 3/31)
Mayo: Phoenix. (I: 12/7, W: 3/17), Kiara08 (I:10/2*, W:3/17),
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12), Kirby175 (I: 11/13 W: 1/09)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
NJMS: Kriqui (I:11/26, W: 12/31), Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21), pride4jc727 (I: 1/7, W: 3/6)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3), nehcmij86 (I:01/08, W:03/03)
Penn: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/14, W: 3/27)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
Saint Louis: scowdeva (I: 2/5, W: 3/31)
Stanford: silverlining1 (I: 3/5, W: 4/3), ahelix
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Downstate: pauven (I: 9/26)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29), pauven (I: 3/6, W: 4/9)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16), pauven (I: 11/19)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30), pennnylane (I:11/16, W: 12/20), imascientist
University of Arkansas: MilkmanAl (I: 12/15, W: 2/15)
University of California - Irvine: DrLuigi (I:2/25, W:4/21)
University of California - Los Angeles: swiperfox( I:1/21, W:3/31)
University of California - San Francisco: silverlining1 (I: 2/*, W: 4/24)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3), Dazedinvt (I:2/4, W:3/14, Top 1/3)
University of Connecticut: imascientist
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17), username313 (interviewed 1/15, waitlisted 04/18)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18), tocems (I: 2/22, WL: 3/20), DieselD
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UTHSCSA: CrepesofWrath (I:11/19, W:2/29), Jayjayept (I:11/05, W:2/29)
UToledo: DieselD
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), bawer234 (I:10/25, W: 11/19, OOS), nyc615 (I:3/25, W:4/26, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22), Kiara08 (I:10/0*, W:12/5).
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20), nehcmij86 (I:11/05, W:12/08)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13), bawer234 (I:10/11, W:3/17, OOS)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Washington University in St. Louis: nehcmij86 (I:02/11, W:03/14)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27)
WVU: Concubine OOS
Wright State: scowdeva (I: 1/30, W: 3/14, R: 4/10, OOS)


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
 
Baylor: DoctorDreamer (I: 11/30, W: 4/18)
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14), imascientist (I:11/29, W:12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny, little pebble, imascientist (MSTP)
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2), DoctorDreamer (I: 3/13, W: 4/9)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20), nyc615 (I:2/8, W:3/27)
Duke: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/16, W: 3/21), argencolts (I: 10/24: W: 3/28)
Einstein: imascientist (mstp)
Emory: DoctorDreamer (I: 12/14, W: 4/-)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14), DrLuigi (I:12/19, W:1/17)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Marshall: EyeDocPlus (I: 2/18 W: 3/31)
Mayo: Phoenix. (I: 12/7, W: 3/17), Kiara08 (I:10/2*, W:3/17),
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12), Kirby175 (I: 11/13 W: 1/09)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
NJMS: Kriqui (I:11/26, W: 12/31), Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21), pride4jc727 (I: 1/7, W: 3/6)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3), nehcmij86 (I:01/08, W:03/03)
Penn: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/14, W: 3/27)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
Saint Louis: scowdeva (I: 2/5, W: 3/31)
Stanford: silverlining1 (I: 3/5, W: 4/3), ahelix
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Downstate: pauven (I: 9/26)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29), pauven (I: 3/6, W: 4/9)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16), pauven (I: 11/19)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30), pennnylane (I:11/16, W: 12/20), imascientist
University of Arkansas: MilkmanAl (I: 12/15, W: 2/15)
University of California - Irvine: DrLuigi (I:2/25, W:4/21)
University of California - Los Angeles: swiperfox( I:1/21, W:3/31)
University of California-San Diego: PinkKitten (I:1/08, W:2/?)
University of California - San Francisco: silverlining1 (I: 2/*, W: 4/24)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3), Dazedinvt (I:2/4, W:3/14, Top 1/3)
University of Connecticut: imascientist
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17), username313 (interviewed 1/15, waitlisted 04/18)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18), tocems (I: 2/22, WL: 3/20), DieselD
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UTHSCSA: CrepesofWrath (I:11/19, W:2/29), Jayjayept (I:11/05, W:2/29)
UToledo: DieselD
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), bawer234 (I:10/25, W: 11/19, OOS), nyc615 (I:3/25, W:4/26, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22), Kiara08 (I:10/0*, W:12/5).
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20), nehcmij86 (I:11/05, W:12/08)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13), bawer234 (I:10/11, W:3/17, OOS)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Washington University in St. Louis: nehcmij86 (I:02/11, W:03/14)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27)
WVU: Concubine OOS
Wright State: scowdeva (I: 1/30, W: 3/14, R: 4/10, OOS)
 
Baylor: DoctorDreamer (I: 11/30, W: 4/18)
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14), imascientist (I:11/29, W:12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny, little pebble, imascientist (MSTP)
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2), DoctorDreamer (I: 3/13, W: 4/9)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20), nyc615 (I:2/8, W:3/27)
Duke: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/16, W: 3/21), argencolts (I: 10/24: W: 3/28)
Einstein: imascientist (mstp)
Emory: DoctorDreamer (I: 12/14, W: 4/-)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14), DrLuigi (I:12/19, W:1/17)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Marshall: EyeDocPlus (I: 2/18 W: 3/31)
Mayo: Phoenix. (I: 12/7, W: 3/17), Kiara08 (I:10/2*, W:3/17),
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12), Kirby175 (I: 11/13 W: 1/09)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
NJMS: Kriqui (I:11/26, W: 12/31), Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21), pride4jc727 (I: 1/7, W: 3/6)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3), nehcmij86 (I:01/08, W:03/03)
Penn: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/14, W: 3/27)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
Saint Louis: scowdeva (I: 2/5, W: 3/31)
Stanford: silverlining1 (I: 3/5, W: 4/3), ahelix
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Downstate: pauven (I: 9/26)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29), pauven (I: 3/6, W: 4/9)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16), pauven (I: 11/19)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31); majik1213 (I: 2/28, W: 3/3)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30), pennnylane (I:11/16, W: 12/20), imascientist
University of Arkansas: MilkmanAl (I: 12/15, W: 2/15)
University of California - Irvine: DrLuigi (I:2/25, W:4/21)
University of California - Los Angeles: swiperfox( I:1/21, W:3/31)
University of California-San Diego: PinkKitten (I:1/08, W:2/?)
University of California - San Francisco: silverlining1 (I: 2/*, W: 4/24)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3), Dazedinvt (I:2/4, W:3/14, Top 1/3)
University of Connecticut: imascientist
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17), username313 (interviewed 1/15, waitlisted 04/18)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18), tocems (I: 2/22, WL: 3/20), DieselD
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UTHSCSA: CrepesofWrath (I:11/19, W:2/29), Jayjayept (I:11/05, W:2/29)
UToledo: DieselD
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), bawer234 (I:10/25, W: 11/19, OOS), nyc615 (I:3/25, W:4/26, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22), Kiara08 (I:10/0*, W:12/5).
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20), nehcmij86 (I:11/05, W:12/08)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13), bawer234 (I:10/11, W:3/17, OOS)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Washington University in St. Louis: nehcmij86 (I:02/11, W:03/14)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27)
WVU: Concubine OOS
Wright State: scowdeva (I: 1/30, W: 3/14, R: 4/10, OOS)


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
 
Baylor: DoctorDreamer (I: 11/30, W: 4/18)
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14), imascientist (I:11/29, W:12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny, little pebble, imascientist (MSTP)
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2), DoctorDreamer (I: 3/13, W: 4/9)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20), nyc615 (I:2/8, W:3/27)
Duke: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/16, W: 3/21), argencolts (I: 10/24: W: 3/28)
Einstein: imascientist (mstp)
Emory: DoctorDreamer (I: 12/14, W: 4/-)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19), russiandoc (11/08, WL 1/08)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14), DrLuigi (I:12/19, W:1/17)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Marshall: EyeDocPlus (I: 2/18 W: 3/31)
Mayo: Phoenix. (I: 12/7, W: 3/17), Kiara08 (I:10/2*, W:3/17),
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12), Kirby175 (I: 11/13 W: 1/09)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
NJMS: Kriqui (I:11/26, W: 12/31), Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21), pride4jc727 (I: 1/7, W: 3/6)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3), nehcmij86 (I:01/08, W:03/03)
Penn: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/14, W: 3/27)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
Saint Louis: scowdeva (I: 2/5, W: 3/31)
Stanford: silverlining1 (I: 3/5, W: 4/3), ahelix
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Downstate: pauven (I: 9/26)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29), pauven (I: 3/6, W: 4/9)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16), pauven (I: 11/19)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31); majik1213 (I: 2/28, W: 3/3)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30), pennnylane (I:11/16, W: 12/20), imascientist
University of Arkansas: MilkmanAl (I: 12/15, W: 2/15)
University of California - Irvine: DrLuigi (I:2/25, W:4/21)
University of California - Los Angeles: swiperfox( I:1/21, W:3/31)
University of California-San Diego: PinkKitten (I:1/08, W:2/?)
University of California - San Francisco: silverlining1 (I: 2/*, W: 4/24)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3), Dazedinvt (I:2/4, W:3/14, Top 1/3)
University of Connecticut: imascientist
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17), username313 (interviewed 1/15, waitlisted 04/18)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18), tocems (I: 2/22, WL: 3/20), DieselD
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UTHSCSA: CrepesofWrath (I:11/19, W:2/29), Jayjayept (I:11/05, W:2/29)
UToledo: DieselD
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), bawer234 (I:10/25, W: 11/19, OOS), nyc615 (I:3/25, W:4/26, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22), Kiara08 (I:10/0*, W:12/5).
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20), nehcmij86 (I:11/05, W:12/08)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13), bawer234 (I:10/11, W:3/17, OOS)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Washington University in St. Louis: nehcmij86 (I:02/11, W:03/14)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27)
WVU: Concubine OOS
Wright State: scowdeva (I: 1/30, W: 3/14, R: 4/10, OOS)
 
Baylor: DoctorDreamer (I: 11/30, W: 4/18)
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14), imascientist (I:11/29, W:12/21), tporter (I:10/25, W:11/16)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny, little pebble, imascientist (MSTP)
Columbia: tporter (I:10/11, W:3/5)
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2), DoctorDreamer (I: 3/13, W: 4/9)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20), nyc615 (I:2/8, W:3/27)
Duke: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/16, W: 3/21), argencolts (I: 10/24: W: 3/28)
Einstein: imascientist (mstp)
Emory: DoctorDreamer (I: 12/14, W: 4/-)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19), russiandoc (11/08, WL 1/08)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14), DrLuigi (I:12/19, W:1/17)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Marshall: EyeDocPlus (I: 2/18 W: 3/31)
Mayo: Phoenix. (I: 12/7, W: 3/17), Kiara08 (I:10/2*, W:3/17),
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12), Kirby175 (I: 11/13 W: 1/09)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny, tporter (I:12/21, W:1/18)
NJMS: Kriqui (I:11/26, W: 12/31), Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21), pride4jc727 (I: 1/7, W: 3/6)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3), nehcmij86 (I:01/08, W:03/03), tporter (I:10/17, W:3/5)
Penn: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/14, W: 3/27), tporter (I:11/16, W:3/27)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
Saint Louis: scowdeva (I: 2/5, W: 3/31)
Stanford: silverlining1 (I: 3/5, W: 4/3), ahelix
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Downstate: pauven (I: 9/26)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29), pauven (I: 3/6, W: 4/9)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16), pauven (I: 11/19)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31); majik1213 (I: 2/28, W: 3/3)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30), pennnylane (I:11/16, W: 12/20), imascientist
University of Arkansas: MilkmanAl (I: 12/15, W: 2/15)
University of California - Irvine: DrLuigi (I:2/25, W:4/21)
University of California - Los Angeles: swiperfox( I:1/21, W:3/31)
University of California-San Diego: PinkKitten (I:1/08, W:2/?)
University of California - San Francisco: silverlining1 (I: 2/*, W: 4/24)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3), Dazedinvt (I:2/4, W:3/14, Top 1/3)
University of Connecticut: imascientist
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17), username313 (interviewed 1/15, waitlisted 04/18)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18), tocems (I: 2/22, WL: 3/20), DieselD
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UTHSCSA: CrepesofWrath (I:11/19, W:2/29), Jayjayept (I:11/05, W:2/29)
UToledo: DieselD
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), bawer234 (I:10/25, W: 11/19, OOS), nyc615 (I:3/25, W:4/26, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22), Kiara08 (I:10/0*, W:12/5).
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20), nehcmij86 (I:11/05, W:12/08)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13), bawer234 (I:10/11, W:3/17, OOS)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Washington University in St. Louis: nehcmij86 (I:02/11, W:03/14)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27)
WVU: Concubine OOS
Wright State: scowdeva (I: 1/30, W: 3/14, R: 4/10, OOS)


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist[/QUOTE]
 
Baylor: DoctorDreamer (I: 11/30, W: 4/18)
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14), imascientist (I:11/29, W:12/21), tporter (I:10/25, W:11/16)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny, little pebble, imascientist (MSTP)
Columbia: tporter (I:10/11, W:3/5)
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2), DoctorDreamer (I: 3/13, W: 4/9)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20), nyc615 (I:2/8, W:3/27)
Duke: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/16, W: 3/21), argencolts (I: 10/24: W: 3/28)
Einstein: imascientist (mstp)
Emory: DoctorDreamer (I: 12/14, W: 4/-)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19), russiandoc (11/08, WL 1/08)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14), DrLuigi (I:12/19, W:1/17)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Marshall: EyeDocPlus (I: 2/18 W: 3/31)
Mayo: Phoenix. (I: 12/7, W: 3/17), Kiara08 (I:10/2*, W:3/17),
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12), Kirby175 (I: 11/13 W: 1/09)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny, tporter (I:12/21, W:1/18)
NJMS: Kriqui (I:11/26, W: 12/31), Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21), pride4jc727 (I: 1/7, W: 3/6)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3), nehcmij86 (I:01/08, W:03/03), tporter (I:10/17, W:3/5)
Penn: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/14, W: 3/27), tporter (I:11/16, W:3/27)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
Saint Louis: scowdeva (I: 2/5, W: 3/31)
Stanford: silverlining1 (I: 3/5, W: 4/3), ahelix
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Downstate: pauven (I: 9/26)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29), pauven (I: 3/6, W: 4/9)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16), pauven (I: 11/19)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31); majik1213 (I: 2/28, W: 3/3)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30), pennnylane (I:11/16, W: 12/20), imascientist
University of Arkansas: MilkmanAl (I: 12/15, W: 2/15)
University of California - Irvine: DrLuigi (I:2/25, W:4/21)
University of California - Los Angeles: swiperfox( I:1/21, W:3/31)
University of California-San Diego: PinkKitten (I:1/08, W:2/?)
University of California - San Francisco: silverlining1 (I: 2/*, W: 4/24)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3), Dazedinvt (I:2/4, W:3/14, Top 1/3)
University of Connecticut: imascientist
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17), username313 (interviewed 1/15, waitlisted 04/18)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18), tocems (I: 2/22, WL: 3/20), DieselD
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UTHSCSA: CrepesofWrath (I:11/19, W:2/29), Jayjayept (I:11/05, W:2/29)
UToledo: DieselD
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), bawer234 (I:10/25, W: 11/19, OOS), nyc615 (I:3/25, W:4/26, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22), Kiara08 (I:10/0*, W:12/5).
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20), nehcmij86 (I:11/05, W:12/08)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13), bawer234 (I:10/11, W:3/17, OOS)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Washington University in St. Louis: nehcmij86 (I:02/11, W:03/14)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27), Kirby175 (I: 4/17 W: 4/30)
WVU: Concubine OOS
Wright State: scowdeva (I: 1/30, W: 3/14, R: 4/10, OOS)


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist[/quote]
 
Baylor: DoctorDreamer (I: 11/30, W: 4/18)
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, WL: 12/21, WD: 4/30), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14), imascientist (I:11/29, W:12/21), tporter (I:10/25, W:11/16)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny, little pebble, imascientist (MSTP)
Columbia: tporter (I:10/11, W:3/5)
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, WL: 2/2, WD 4/30), DoctorDreamer (I: 3/13, W: 4/9)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20), nyc615 (I:2/8, W:3/27)
Duke: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/16, W: 3/21), argencolts (I: 10/24: W: 3/28)
Einstein: imascientist (mstp)
Emory: DoctorDreamer (I: 12/14, W: 4/-)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19), russiandoc (11/08, WL 1/08)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14), DrLuigi (I:12/19, W:1/17)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Marshall: EyeDocPlus (I: 2/18 W: 3/31)
Mayo: Phoenix. (I: 12/7, W: 3/17), Kiara08 (I:10/2*, W:3/17),
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12), Kirby175 (I: 11/13 W: 1/09)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny, tporter (I:12/21, W:1/18)
NJMS: Kriqui (I:11/26, W: 12/31), Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21), pride4jc727 (I: 1/7, W: 3/6)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3), nehcmij86 (I:01/08, W:03/03), tporter (I:10/17, W:3/5)
Penn: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/14, W: 3/27), tporter (I:11/16, W:3/27)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
Saint Louis: scowdeva (I: 2/5, W: 3/31)
Stanford: silverlining1 (I: 3/5, W: 4/3), ahelix
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Downstate: pauven (I: 9/26)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29), pauven (I: 3/6, W: 4/9)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16), pauven (I: 11/19)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31); majik1213 (I: 2/28, W: 3/3)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30), pennnylane (I:11/16, W: 12/20), imascientist
University of Arkansas: MilkmanAl (I: 12/15, W: 2/15)
University of California - Irvine: DrLuigi (I:2/25, W:4/21)
University of California - Los Angeles: swiperfox( I:1/21, W:3/31)
University of California-San Diego: PinkKitten (I:1/08, W:2/?)
University of California - San Francisco: silverlining1 (I: 2/*, W: 4/24)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3), Dazedinvt (I:2/4, W:3/14, Top 1/3)
University of Connecticut: imascientist
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17), username313 (interviewed 1/15, waitlisted 04/18)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18), tocems (I: 2/22, WL: 3/20), DieselD
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UTHSCSA: CrepesofWrath (I:11/19, W:2/29), Jayjayept (I:11/05, W:2/29)
UToledo: DieselD
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), bawer234 (I:10/25, W: 11/19, OOS), nyc615 (I:3/25, W:4/26, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22), Kiara08 (I:10/0*, W:12/5).
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20), nehcmij86 (I:11/05, W:12/08)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13), bawer234 (I:10/11, W:3/17, OOS)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Washington University in St. Louis: nehcmij86 (I:02/11, W:03/14)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27), Kirby175 (I: 4/17 W: 4/30)
WVU: Concubine OOS
Wright State: scowdeva (I: 1/30, W: 3/14, R: 4/10, OOS)


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
 
i got waitlisted at saba 🙁 yea i know...


all b/c of this one chokri 😡
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sorry i haven't been keeping track of this but i got WL at Louisville 3/? and withdrew a week later 3/?+7. interview was V-day. Can someone add?
 
Baylor: DoctorDreamer (I: 11/30, W: 4/18)
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, WL: 12/21, WD: 4/30), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14), imascientist (I:11/29, W:12/21), tporter (I:10/25, W:11/16)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny, little pebble, imascientist (MSTP)
Columbia: tporter (I:10/11, W:3/5)
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, WL: 2/2, WD 4/30), DoctorDreamer (I: 3/13, W: 4/9)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20), nyc615 (I:2/8, W:3/27)
Duke: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/16, W: 3/21), argencolts (I: 10/24: W: 3/28)
Einstein: imascientist (mstp)
Emory: DoctorDreamer (I: 12/14, W: 4/-)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19), russiandoc (11/08, WL 1/08)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14), DrLuigi (I:12/19, W:1/17)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Marshall: EyeDocPlus (I: 2/18 W: 3/31)
Mayo: Phoenix. (I: 12/7, W: 3/17), Kiara08 (I:10/2*, W:3/17),
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12), Kirby175 (I: 11/13 W: 1/09)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny, tporter (I:12/21, W:1/18)
NJMS: Kriqui (I:11/26, W: 12/31), Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21), pride4jc727 (I: 1/7, W: 3/6)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3), nehcmij86 (I:01/08, W:03/03), tporter (I:10/17, W:3/5)
Penn: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/14, W: 3/27), tporter (I:11/16, W:3/27)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
Saint Louis: scowdeva (I: 2/5, W: 3/31)
Stanford: silverlining1 (I: 3/5, W: 4/3), ahelix
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Downstate: pauven (I: 9/26)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29), pauven (I: 3/6, W: 4/9)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16), pauven (I: 11/19)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31); majik1213 (I: 2/28, W: 3/3); nyc615 (I: 2/7, W: 4/30)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30), pennnylane (I:11/16, W: 12/20), imascientist
University of Arkansas: MilkmanAl (I: 12/15, W: 2/15)
University of California - Irvine: DrLuigi (I:2/25, W:4/21)
University of California - Los Angeles: swiperfox( I:1/21, W:3/31)
University of California-San Diego: PinkKitten (I:1/08, W:2/?)
University of California - San Francisco: silverlining1 (I: 2/*, W: 4/24)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3), Dazedinvt (I:2/4, W:3/14, Top 1/3)
University of Connecticut: imascientist
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17), username313 (interviewed 1/15, waitlisted 04/18)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26); Great 08 (I: 2/14, W: 3/?, WD: 3/?)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18), tocems (I: 2/22, WL: 3/20), DieselD
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UTHSCSA: CrepesofWrath (I:11/19, W:2/29), Jayjayept (I:11/05, W:2/29)
UToledo: DieselD
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), bawer234 (I:10/25, W: 11/19, OOS), nyc615 (I:3/25, W:4/26, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22), Kiara08 (I:10/0*, W:12/5).
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20), nehcmij86 (I:11/05, W:12/08)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13), bawer234 (I:10/11, W:3/17, OOS)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Washington University in St. Louis: nehcmij86 (I:02/11, W:03/14)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27), Kirby175 (I: 4/17 W: 4/30)
WVU: Concubine OOS
Wright State: scowdeva (I: 1/30, W: 3/14, R: 4/10, OOS)


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
 
Baylor: DoctorDreamer (I: 11/30, W: 4/18)
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, WL: 12/21, WD: 4/30), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14), imascientist (I:11/29, W:12/21), tporter (I:10/25, W:11/16)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny, little pebble, imascientist (MSTP), cancersmash (I: 12/4, W: 3/20)
Columbia: tporter (I:10/11, W:3/5)
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, WL: 2/2, WD 4/30), DoctorDreamer (I: 3/13, W: 4/9)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20), nyc615 (I:2/8, W:3/27), cancersmash (I: 1/11, W: 4/23)
Duke: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/16, W: 3/21), argencolts (I: 10/24: W: 3/28)
Einstein: imascientist (mstp)
Emory: DoctorDreamer (I: 12/14, W: 4/-)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19), russiandoc (11/08, WL 1/08)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14), DrLuigi (I:12/19, W:1/17)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Marshall: EyeDocPlus (I: 2/18 W: 3/31)
Mayo: Phoenix. (I: 12/7, W: 3/17), Kiara08 (I:10/2*, W:3/17),
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12), Kirby175 (I: 11/13 W: 1/09)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny, tporter (I:12/21, W:1/18)
NJMS: Kriqui (I:11/26, W: 12/31), Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21), pride4jc727 (I: 1/7, W: 3/6)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3), nehcmij86 (I:01/08, W:03/03), tporter (I:10/17, W:3/5)
Penn: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/14, W: 3/27), tporter (I:11/16, W:3/27)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
Saint Louis: scowdeva (I: 2/5, W: 3/31)
Stanford: silverlining1 (I: 3/5, W: 4/3), ahelix
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Downstate: pauven (I: 9/26)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29), pauven (I: 3/6, W: 4/9)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16), pauven (I: 11/19)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31); majik1213 (I: 2/28, W: 3/3); nyc615 (I: 2/7, W: 4/30)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30), pennnylane (I:11/16, W: 12/20), imascientist
University of Arkansas: MilkmanAl (I: 12/15, W: 2/15)
University of California - Irvine: DrLuigi (I:2/25, W:4/21)
University of California - Los Angeles: swiperfox( I:1/21, W:3/31)
University of California-San Diego: PinkKitten (I:1/08, W:2/?)
University of California - San Francisco: silverlining1 (I: 2/*, W: 4/24)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3), Dazedinvt (I:2/4, W:3/14, Top 1/3)
University of Connecticut: imascientist
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17), username313 (interviewed 1/15, waitlisted 04/18)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26); Great 08 (I: 2/14, W: 3/?, WD: 3/?)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18), tocems (I: 2/22, WL: 3/20), DieselD
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UTHSCSA: CrepesofWrath (I:11/19, W:2/29), Jayjayept (I:11/05, W:2/29)
UToledo: DieselD
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), bawer234 (I:10/25, W: 11/19, OOS), nyc615 (I:3/25, W:4/26, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22), Kiara08 (I:10/0*, W:12/5).
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20), nehcmij86 (I:11/05, W:12/08)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13), bawer234 (I:10/11, W:3/17, OOS)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Washington University in St. Louis: nehcmij86 (I:02/11, W:03/14)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27), Kirby175 (I: 4/17 W: 4/30)
WVU: Concubine OOS
Wright State: scowdeva (I: 1/30, W: 3/14, R: 4/10, OOS)


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
 
Baylor: DoctorDreamer (I: 11/30, W: 4/18)
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, WL: 12/21, WD: 4/30), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14), imascientist (I:11/29, W:12/21), tporter (I:10/25, W:11/16)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny, little pebble, imascientist (MSTP), cancersmash (I: 12/4, W: 3/20)
CCLCM: imascientist (I:11/16, Hold:11/30, WL:4/17, A:4/29)
Columbia: tporter (I:10/11, W:3/5)
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, WL: 2/2, WD 4/30), DoctorDreamer (I: 3/13, W: 4/9)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20), nyc615 (I:2/8, W:3/27), cancersmash (I: 1/11, W: 4/23)
Duke: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/16, W: 3/21), argencolts (I: 10/24: W: 3/28)
Einstein: imascientist (mstp)
Emory: DoctorDreamer (I: 12/14, W: 4/-)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19), russiandoc (11/08, WL 1/08)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14), DrLuigi (I:12/19, W:1/17)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Marshall: EyeDocPlus (I: 2/18 W: 3/31)
Mayo: Phoenix. (I: 12/7, W: 3/17), Kiara08 (I:10/2*, W:3/17),
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12), Kirby175 (I: 11/13 W: 1/09)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny, tporter (I:12/21, W:1/18)
NJMS: Kriqui (I:11/26, W: 12/31), Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21), pride4jc727 (I: 1/7, W: 3/6)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3), nehcmij86 (I:01/08, W:03/03), tporter (I:10/17, W:3/5)
Penn: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/14, W: 3/27), tporter (I:11/16, W:3/27)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
Saint Louis: scowdeva (I: 2/5, W: 3/31)
Stanford: silverlining1 (I: 3/5, W: 4/3), ahelix
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Downstate: pauven (I: 9/26)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29), pauven (I: 3/6, W: 4/9)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16), pauven (I: 11/19)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31); majik1213 (I: 2/28, W: 3/3); nyc615 (I: 2/7, W: 4/30)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30), pennnylane (I:11/16, W: 12/20), imascientist
University of Arkansas: MilkmanAl (I: 12/15, W: 2/15)
University of California - Irvine: DrLuigi (I:2/25, W:4/21)
University of California - Los Angeles: swiperfox( I:1/21, W:3/31)
University of California-San Diego: PinkKitten (I:1/08, W:2/?)
University of California - San Francisco: silverlining1 (I: 2/*, W: 4/24)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3), Dazedinvt (I:2/4, W:3/14, Top 1/3)
University of Connecticut: imascientist
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17), username313 (interviewed 1/15, waitlisted 04/18)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26); Great 08 (I: 2/14, W: 3/?, WD: 3/?)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18), tocems (I: 2/22, WL: 3/20), DieselD
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UTHSCSA: CrepesofWrath (I:11/19, W:2/29), Jayjayept (I:11/05, W:2/29)
UToledo: DieselD
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), bawer234 (I:10/25, W: 11/19, OOS), nyc615 (I:3/25, W:4/26, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22), Kiara08 (I:10/0*, W:12/5).
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20), nehcmij86 (I:11/05, W:12/08)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13), bawer234 (I:10/11, W:3/17, OOS)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Washington University in St. Louis: nehcmij86 (I:02/11, W:03/14)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27), Kirby175 (I: 4/17 W: 4/30)
WVU: Concubine OOS
Wright State: scowdeva (I: 1/30, W: 3/14, R: 4/10, OOS)


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist[/quote]
 
Baylor: DoctorDreamer (I: 11/30, W: 4/18)
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, WL: 12/21, WD: 4/30), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14), imascientist (I:11/29, W:12/21), tporter (I:10/25, W:11/16)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny, little pebble, imascientist (MSTP), cancersmash (I: 12/4, W: 3/20)
CCLCM: imascientist (I:11/16, Hold:11/30, WL:4/17, A:4/29)
Columbia: tporter (I:10/11, W:3/5)
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, WL: 2/2, WD 4/30), DoctorDreamer (I: 3/13, W: 4/9)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20), nyc615 (I:2/8, W:3/27), cancersmash (I: 1/11, W: 4/23)
Duke: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/16, W: 3/21), argencolts (I: 10/24: W: 3/28)
Einstein: imascientist (mstp)
Emory: DoctorDreamer (I: 12/14, W: 4/-)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19), russiandoc (11/08, WL 1/08)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14), DrLuigi (I:12/19, W:1/17)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Marshall: EyeDocPlus (I: 2/18 W: 3/31)
Mayo: Phoenix. (I: 12/7, W: 3/17), Kiara08 (I:10/2*, W:3/17),
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12), Kirby175 (I: 11/13 W: 1/09)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny, tporter (I:12/21, W:1/18)
NJMS: Kriqui (I:11/26, W: 12/31), Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21), pride4jc727 (I: 1/7, W: 3/6)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3), nehcmij86 (I:01/08, W:03/03), tporter (I:10/17, W:3/5, A:5/13, WD:5/14)
Penn: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/14, W: 3/27), tporter (I:11/16, W:3/27)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
Saint Louis: scowdeva (I: 2/5, W: 3/31)
Stanford: silverlining1 (I: 3/5, W: 4/3), ahelix
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Downstate: pauven (I: 9/26)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29), pauven (I: 3/6, W: 4/9)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16), pauven (I: 11/19)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31); majik1213 (I: 2/28, W: 3/3); nyc615 (I: 2/7, W: 4/30)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30), pennnylane (I:11/16, W: 12/20), imascientist
University of Arkansas: MilkmanAl (I: 12/15, W: 2/15)
University of California - Irvine: DrLuigi (I:2/25, W:4/21)
University of California - Los Angeles: swiperfox( I:1/21, W:3/31)
University of California-San Diego: PinkKitten (I:1/08, W:2/?)
University of California - San Francisco: silverlining1 (I: 2/*, W: 4/24)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3), Dazedinvt (I:2/4, W:3/14, Top 1/3)
University of Connecticut: imascientist
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17), username313 (interviewed 1/15, waitlisted 04/18)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26); Great 08 (I: 2/14, W: 3/?, WD: 3/?)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18), tocems (I: 2/22, WL: 3/20), DieselD
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UTHSCSA: CrepesofWrath (I:11/19, W:2/29), Jayjayept (I:11/05, W:2/29)
UToledo: DieselD
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), bawer234 (I:10/25, W: 11/19, OOS), nyc615 (I:3/25, W:4/26, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22), Kiara08 (I:10/0*, W:12/5).
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20), nehcmij86 (I:11/05, W:12/08)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13), bawer234 (I:10/11, W:3/17, OOS)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Washington University in St. Louis: nehcmij86 (I:02/11, W:03/14)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27), Kirby175 (I: 4/17 W: 4/30)
WVU: Concubine OOS
Wright State: scowdeva (I: 1/30, W: 3/14, R: 4/10, OOS)


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
 
Baylor: DoctorDreamer (I: 11/30, W: 4/18)
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, WL: 12/21, WD: 4/30), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14), imascientist (I:11/29, W:12/21), tporter (I:10/25, W:11/16)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny, little pebble, imascientist (MSTP), cancersmash (I: 12/4, W: 3/20)
CCLCM: imascientist (I:11/16, Hold:11/30, WL:4/17, A:4/29)
Columbia: tporter (I:10/11, W:3/5)
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, WL: 2/2, WD 4/30), DoctorDreamer (I: 3/13, W: 4/9)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20), nyc615 (I:2/8, W:3/27), cancersmash (I: 1/11, W: 4/23)
Duke: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/16, W: 3/21), argencolts (I: 10/24: W: 3/28)
Einstein: imascientist (mstp)
Emory: DoctorDreamer (I: 12/14, W: 4/-)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19), russiandoc (11/08, WL 1/08)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14), DrLuigi (I:12/19, W:1/17)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Marshall: EyeDocPlus (I: 2/18 W: 3/31)
Mayo: Phoenix. (I: 12/7, W: 3/17), Kiara08 (I:10/2*, W:3/17),
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12), Kirby175 (I: 11/13 W: 1/09)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny, tporter (I:12/21, W:1/18)
NJMS: Kriqui (I:11/26, W: 12/31), Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21), pride4jc727 (I: 1/7, W: 3/6)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3), nehcmij86 (I:01/08, W:03/03), tporter (I:10/17, W:3/5, A:5/13, WD:5/14)
Penn: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/14, W: 3/27), tporter (I:11/16, W:3/27)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
Saint Louis: scowdeva (I: 2/5, W: 3/31)
Stanford: silverlining1 (I: 3/5, W: 4/3), ahelix
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Downstate: pauven (I: 9/26)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29), pauven (I: 3/6, W: 4/9)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16), pauven (I: 11/19)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31); majik1213 (I: 2/28, W: 3/3); nyc615 (I: 2/7, W: 4/30)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30), pennnylane (I:11/16, W: 12/20), imascientist
University of Arkansas: MilkmanAl (I: 12/15, W: 2/15, A: 5/13)
University of California - Irvine: DrLuigi (I:2/25, W:4/21)
University of California - Los Angeles: swiperfox( I:1/21, W:3/31)
University of California-San Diego: PinkKitten (I:1/08, W:2/?)
University of California - San Francisco: silverlining1 (I: 2/*, W: 4/24)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3), Dazedinvt (I:2/4, W:3/14, Top 1/3)
University of Connecticut: imascientist
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17), username313 (interviewed 1/15, waitlisted 04/18)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26); Great 08 (I: 2/14, W: 3/?, WD: 3/?)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18), tocems (I: 2/22, WL: 3/20), DieselD
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UTHSCSA: CrepesofWrath (I:11/19, W:2/29), Jayjayept (I:11/05, W:2/29)
UToledo: DieselD
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), bawer234 (I:10/25, W: 11/19, OOS), nyc615 (I:3/25, W:4/26, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22), Kiara08 (I:10/0*, W:12/5).
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20), nehcmij86 (I:11/05, W:12/08)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13), bawer234 (I:10/11, W:3/17, OOS)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Washington University in St. Louis: nehcmij86 (I:02/11, W:03/14)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27), Kirby175 (I: 4/17 W: 4/30)
WVU: Concubine OOS
Wright State: scowdeva (I: 1/30, W: 3/14, R: 4/10, OOS)


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
 
Baylor: DoctorDreamer (I: 11/30, W: 4/18)
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, WL: 12/21, WD: 4/30), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14), imascientist (I:11/29, W:12/21), tporter (I:10/25, W:11/16)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny, little pebble, imascientist (MSTP), cancersmash (I: 12/4, W: 3/20)
CCLCM: imascientist (I:11/16, Hold:11/30, WL:4/17, A:4/29)
Columbia: tporter (I:10/11, W:3/5)
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, WL: 2/2, WD 4/30), DoctorDreamer (I: 3/13, W: 4/9)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20), nyc615 (I:2/8, W:3/27), cancersmash (I: 1/11, W: 4/23)
Duke: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/16, W: 3/21), argencolts (I: 10/24: W: 3/28)
Einstein: imascientist (mstp)
Emory: DoctorDreamer (I: 12/14, W: 4/-)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19), russiandoc (11/08, WL 1/08)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14), DrLuigi (I:12/19, W:1/17)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Marshall: EyeDocPlus (I: 2/18 W: 3/31)
Mayo: Phoenix. (I: 12/7, W: 3/17), Kiara08 (I:10/2*, W:3/17),
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12), Kirby175 (I: 11/13 W: 1/09)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny, tporter (I:12/21, W:1/18)
NJMS: Kriqui (I:11/26, W: 12/31), Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21), pride4jc727 (I: 1/7, W: 3/6)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3), nehcmij86 (I:01/08, W:03/03), tporter (I:10/17, W:3/5, A:5/13, WD:5/14)
Penn: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/14, W: 3/27), tporter (I:11/16, W:3/27), Textuality (W: 3/27, A:5/12)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
Saint Louis: scowdeva (I: 2/5, W: 3/31)
Stanford: silverlining1 (I: 3/5, W: 4/3), ahelix
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Downstate: pauven (I: 9/26)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29), pauven (I: 3/6, W: 4/9)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16), pauven (I: 11/19)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31); majik1213 (I: 2/28, W: 3/3); nyc615 (I: 2/7, W: 4/30)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30), pennnylane (I:11/16, W: 12/20), imascientist
University of Arkansas: MilkmanAl (I: 12/15, W: 2/15, A:5/13)
University of California - Irvine: DrLuigi (I:2/25, W:4/21)
University of California - Los Angeles: swiperfox( I:1/21, W:3/31)
University of California-San Diego: PinkKitten (I:1/08, W:2/?)
University of California - San Francisco: silverlining1 (I: 2/*, W: 4/24)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3), Dazedinvt (I:2/4, W:3/14, Top 1/3)
University of Connecticut: imascientist
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17), username313 (interviewed 1/15, waitlisted 04/18)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26); Great 08 (I: 2/14, W: 3/?, WD: 3/?)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18), tocems (I: 2/22, WL: 3/20), DieselD
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UTHSCSA: CrepesofWrath (I:11/19, W:2/29), Jayjayept (I:11/05, W:2/29)
UToledo: DieselD
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), bawer234 (I:10/25, W: 11/19, OOS), nyc615 (I:3/25, W:4/26, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22), Kiara08 (I:10/0*, W:12/5).
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20), nehcmij86 (I:11/05, W:12/08)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13), bawer234 (I:10/11, W:3/17, OOS)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Washington University in St. Louis: nehcmij86 (I:02/11, W:03/14)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27), Kirby175 (I: 4/17 W: 4/30)
WVU: Concubine OOS
Wright State: scowdeva (I: 1/30, W: 3/14, R: 4/10, OOS)


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
 
Baylor: DoctorDreamer (I: 11/30, W: 4/18)
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, WL: 12/21, WD: 4/30), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14), imascientist (I:11/29, W:12/21), tporter (I:10/25, W:11/16)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny, little pebble, imascientist (MSTP), cancersmash (I: 12/4, W: 3/20)
CCLCM: imascientist (I:11/16, Hold:11/30, WL:4/17, A:4/29)
Columbia: tporter (I:10/11, W:3/5)
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, WL: 2/2, WD 4/30), DoctorDreamer (I: 3/13, W: 4/9)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20), nyc615 (I:2/8, W:3/27), cancersmash (I: 1/11, W: 4/23)
Duke: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/16, W: 3/21), argencolts (I: 10/24: W: 3/28)
Einstein: imascientist (mstp)
Emory: DoctorDreamer (I: 12/14, W: 4/-)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19), russiandoc (11/08, WL 1/08)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14), DrLuigi (I:12/19, W:1/17)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Marshall: EyeDocPlus (I: 2/18 W: 3/31)
Mayo: Phoenix. (I: 12/7, W: 3/17), Kiara08 (I:10/2*, W:3/17),
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12), Kirby175 (I: 11/13 W: 1/09)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny, tporter (I:12/21, W:1/18, WD:5/19)
NJMS: Kriqui (I:11/26, W: 12/31), Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21), pride4jc727 (I: 1/7, W: 3/6)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3), nehcmij86 (I:01/08, W:03/03), tporter (I:10/17, W:3/5, A:5/13, WD:5/14)
Penn: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/14, W: 3/27), tporter (I:11/16, W:3/27), Textuality (W: 3/27, A:5/12)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
Saint Louis: scowdeva (I: 2/5, W: 3/31)
Stanford: silverlining1 (I: 3/5, W: 4/3), ahelix
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Downstate: pauven (I: 9/26)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29), pauven (I: 3/6, W: 4/9)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16), pauven (I: 11/19)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31); majik1213 (I: 2/28, W: 3/3); nyc615 (I: 2/7, W: 4/30)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30), pennnylane (I:11/16, W: 12/20), imascientist
University of Arkansas: MilkmanAl (I: 12/15, W: 2/15, A:5/13)
University of California - Irvine: DrLuigi (I:2/25, W:4/21)
University of California - Los Angeles: swiperfox( I:1/21, W:3/31)
University of California-San Diego: PinkKitten (I:1/08, W:2/?)
University of California - San Francisco: silverlining1 (I: 2/*, W: 4/24)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3), Dazedinvt (I:2/4, W:3/14, Top 1/3)
University of Connecticut: imascientist
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17), username313 (interviewed 1/15, waitlisted 04/18)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26); Great 08 (I: 2/14, W: 3/?, WD: 3/?)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18), tocems (I: 2/22, WL: 3/20), DieselD
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UTHSCSA: CrepesofWrath (I:11/19, W:2/29), Jayjayept (I:11/05, W:2/29)
UToledo: DieselD
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), bawer234 (I:10/25, W: 11/19, OOS), nyc615 (I:3/25, W:4/26, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22), Kiara08 (I:10/0*, W:12/5).
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20), nehcmij86 (I:11/05, W:12/08)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13), bawer234 (I:10/11, W:3/17, OOS)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Washington University in St. Louis: nehcmij86 (I:02/11, W:03/14)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27), Kirby175 (I: 4/17 W: 4/30)
WVU: Concubine OOS
Wright State: scowdeva (I: 1/30, W: 3/14, R: 4/10, OOS)


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
 
Baylor: DoctorDreamer (I: 11/30, W: 4/18)
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, WL: 12/21, WD: 4/30), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14), imascientist (I:11/29, W:12/21), tporter (I:10/25, W:11/16)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny, little pebble, imascientist (MSTP), cancersmash (I: 12/4, W: 3/20)
CCLCM: imascientist (I:11/16, Hold:11/30, WL:4/17, A:4/29)
Columbia: tporter (I:10/11, W:3/5)
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, WL: 2/2, WD 4/30), DoctorDreamer (I: 3/13, W: 4/9)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20), nyc615 (I:2/8, W:3/27), cancersmash (I: 1/11, W: 4/23)
Duke: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/16, W: 3/21), argencolts (I: 10/24: W: 3/28)
Einstein: imascientist (mstp)
Emory: DoctorDreamer (I: 12/14, W: 4/-)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19), russiandoc (11/08, WL 1/08)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14), DrLuigi (I:12/19, W:1/17)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Marshall: EyeDocPlus (I: 2/18 W: 3/31)
Mayo: Phoenix. (I: 12/7, W: 3/17), Kiara08 (I:10/2*, W:3/17),
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12), Kirby175 (I: 11/13 W: 1/09)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny, tporter (I:12/21, W:1/18, WD:5/19)
NJMS: Kriqui (I:11/26, W: 12/31), Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21), pride4jc727 (I: 1/7, W: 3/6)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3), nehcmij86 (I:01/08, W:03/03), tporter (I:10/17, W:3/5, A:5/13, WD:5/14)
Penn: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/14, W: 3/27), tporter (I:11/16, W:3/27), Textuality (W: 3/27, A:5/12)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
Saint Louis: scowdeva (I: 2/5, W: 3/31)
Stanford: silverlining1 (I: 3/5, W: 4/3), ahelix
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Downstate: pauven (I: 9/26)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29), pauven (I: 3/6, W: 4/9)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16), pauven (I: 11/19)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31); majik1213 (I: 2/28, W: 3/3); nyc615 (I: 2/7, W: 4/30)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30), pennnylane (I:11/16, W: 12/20), imascientist
University of Arkansas: MilkmanAl (I: 12/15, W: 2/15, A:5/13)
University of California - Irvine: DrLuigi (I:2/25, W:4/21)
University of California - Los Angeles: swiperfox( I:1/21, W:3/31)
University of California-San Diego: PinkKitten (I:1/08, W:2/?)
University of California - San Francisco: silverlining1 (I: 2/*, W: 4/24)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3), Dazedinvt (I:2/4, W:3/14, Top 1/3)
University of Connecticut: imascientist
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17), username313 (interviewed 1/15, waitlisted 04/18)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26); Great 08 (I: 2/14, W: 3/?, WD: 3/?)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18), tocems (I: 2/22, WL: 3/20), DieselD
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UTHSCSA: CrepesofWrath (I:11/19, W:2/29), Jayjayept (I:11/05, W:2/29)
UToledo: DieselD
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), bawer234 (I:10/25, W: 11/19, OOS), nyc615 (I:3/25, W:4/26, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22), Kiara08 (I:10/0*, W:12/5).
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20), nehcmij86 (I:11/05, W:12/08)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13), bawer234 (I:10/11, W:3/17, OOS)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Washington University in St. Louis: nehcmij86 (I:02/11, W:03/14)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27), Kirby175 (I: 4/17 W: 4/30)
WVU: Concubine OOS
Wright State: scowdeva (I: 1/30, W: 3/14, R: 4/10, OOS)


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist[/quote]
 
Baylor: DoctorDreamer (I: 11/30, W: 4/18)
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, WL: 12/21, WD: 4/30), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14), imascientist (I:11/29, W:12/21), tporter (I:10/25, W:11/16)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny, little pebble, imascientist (MSTP), cancersmash (I: 12/4, W: 3/20)
CCLCM: imascientist (I:11/16, Hold:11/30, WL:4/17, A:4/29)
Columbia: tporter (I:10/11, W:3/5), SBBunny (I: 12/xx, A: 5/18)
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, WL: 2/2, WD 4/30), DoctorDreamer (I: 3/13, W: 4/9)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20), nyc615 (I:2/8, W:3/27), cancersmash (I: 1/11, W: 4/23)
Duke: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/16, W: 3/21), argencolts (I: 10/24: W: 3/28), SBBunny (I: 12/x, WD:5/19)
Einstein: imascientist (mstp)
Emory: DoctorDreamer (I: 12/14, W: 4/-)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19), russiandoc (11/08, WL 1/08)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14), DrLuigi (I:12/19, W:1/17)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Marshall: EyeDocPlus (I: 2/18 W: 3/31)
Mayo: Phoenix. (I: 12/7, W: 3/17), Kiara08 (I:10/2*, W:3/17),
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12), Kirby175 (I: 11/13 W: 1/09)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny, tporter (I:12/21, W:1/18, WD:5/19)
NJMS: Kriqui (I:11/26, W: 12/31), Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21), pride4jc727 (I: 1/7, W: 3/6)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3), nehcmij86 (I:01/08, W:03/03), tporter (I:10/17, W:3/5, A:5/13, WD:5/14), SBBunny (I:1/XX, WD: 5/19)
Penn: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/14, W: 3/27), tporter (I:11/16, W:3/27), Textuality (W: 3/27, A:5/12)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
Saint Louis: scowdeva (I: 2/5, W: 3/31)
Stanford: silverlining1 (I: 3/5, W: 4/3), ahelix
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Downstate: pauven (I: 9/26)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29), pauven (I: 3/6, W: 4/9)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16), pauven (I: 11/19)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31); majik1213 (I: 2/28, W: 3/3); nyc615 (I: 2/7, W: 4/30)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30), pennnylane (I:11/16, W: 12/20), imascientist
University of Arkansas: MilkmanAl (I: 12/15, W: 2/15, A:5/13)
University of California - Irvine: DrLuigi (I:2/25, W:4/21)
University of California - Los Angeles: swiperfox( I:1/21, W:3/31)
University of California-San Diego: PinkKitten (I:1/08, W:2/?)
University of California - San Francisco: silverlining1 (I: 2/*, W: 4/24)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3), Dazedinvt (I:2/4, W:3/14, Top 1/3)
University of Connecticut: imascientist
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17), username313 (interviewed 1/15, waitlisted 04/18)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26); Great 08 (I: 2/14, W: 3/?, WD: 3/?)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18), tocems (I: 2/22, WL: 3/20), DieselD
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UTHSCSA: CrepesofWrath (I:11/19, W:2/29), Jayjayept (I:11/05, W:2/29)
UToledo: DieselD
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), bawer234 (I:10/25, W: 11/19, OOS), nyc615 (I:3/25, W:4/26, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22), Kiara08 (I:10/0*, W:12/5).
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20), nehcmij86 (I:11/05, W:12/08)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13), bawer234 (I:10/11, W:3/17, OOS)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Washington University in St. Louis: nehcmij86 (I:02/11, W:03/14)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27), Kirby175 (I: 4/17 W: 4/30)
WVU: Concubine OOS
Wright State: scowdeva (I: 1/30, W: 3/14, R: 4/10, OOS)


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist[/quote][/QUOTE]
 
Hi everyone,

I admire all of you for your patience and positive thinking. I on the other hand am going crazy waiting.

Here are my stats

3.9 GPA
35 MCAT
one paper published
Cancer research at an yale
multiple societies

go figure??? I thought Id be a shoe-in
 
Hi everyone,

I admire all of you for your patience and positive thinking. I on the other hand am going crazy waiting.

Here are my stats

3.9 GPA
35 MCAT
one paper published
Cancer research at an yale
multiple societies

go figure??? I thought Id be a shoe-in

Wow...thats rough 🙁
 
Baylor: DoctorDreamer (I: 11/30, W: 4/18)
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, WL: 12/21, WD: 4/30), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14), imascientist (I:11/29, W:12/21), tporter (I:10/25, W:11/16)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny, little pebble, imascientist (MSTP), cancersmash (I: 12/4, W: 3/20)
CCLCM: imascientist (I:11/16, Hold:11/30, WL:4/17, A:4/29)
Columbia: tporter (I:10/11, W:3/5), SBBunny (I: 12/xx, A: 5/18)
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, WL: 2/2, WD 4/30), DoctorDreamer (I: 3/13, W: 4/9)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20), nyc615 (I:2/8, W:3/27), cancersmash (I: 1/11, W: 4/23)
Duke: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/16, W: 3/21), argencolts (I: 10/24: W: 3/28), SBBunny (I: 12/x, WD:5/19)
Einstein: imascientist (mstp)
Emory: DoctorDreamer (I: 12/14, W: 4/-)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19), russiandoc (11/08, WL 1/08)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14), DrLuigi (I:12/19, W:1/17)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Marshall: EyeDocPlus (I: 2/18 W: 3/31)
Mayo: Phoenix. (I: 12/7, W: 3/17), Kiara08 (I:10/2*, W:3/17),
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12), Kirby175 (I: 11/13 W: 1/09)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny, tporter (I:12/21, W:1/18, WD:5/19)
NJMS: Kriqui (I:11/26, W: 12/31), Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21), pride4jc727 (I: 1/7, W: 3/6)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3), nehcmij86 (I:01/08, W:03/03), tporter (I:10/17, W:3/5, A:5/13, WD:5/14), SBBunny (I:1/XX, WD: 5/19)
Penn: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/14, W: 3/27), tporter (I:11/16, W:3/27), Textuality (W: 3/27, A:5/12)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
Saint Louis: scowdeva (I: 2/5, W: 3/31)
Stanford: silverlining1 (I: 3/5, W: 4/3), ahelix
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Downstate: pauven (I: 9/26)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29), pauven (I: 3/6, W: 4/9)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16), pauven (I: 11/19)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31); majik1213 (I: 2/28, W: 3/3, A: 5/22); nyc615 (I: 2/7, W: 4/30)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30), pennnylane (I:11/16, W: 12/20), imascientist
University of Arkansas: MilkmanAl (I: 12/15, W: 2/15, A:5/13)
University of California - Irvine: DrLuigi (I:2/25, W:4/21)
University of California - Los Angeles: swiperfox( I:1/21, W:3/31)
University of California-San Diego: PinkKitten (I:1/08, W:2/?)
University of California - San Francisco: silverlining1 (I: 2/*, W: 4/24)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3), Dazedinvt (I:2/4, W:3/14, Top 1/3)
University of Connecticut: imascientist
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17), username313 (interviewed 1/15, waitlisted 04/18)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26); Great 08 (I: 2/14, W: 3/?, WD: 3/?)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18), tocems (I: 2/22, WL: 3/20), DieselD
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UTHSCSA: CrepesofWrath (I:11/19, W:2/29), Jayjayept (I:11/05, W:2/29)
UToledo: DieselD
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), bawer234 (I:10/25, W: 11/19, OOS), nyc615 (I:3/25, W:4/26, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22), Kiara08 (I:10/0*, W:12/5).
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20), nehcmij86 (I:11/05, W:12/08)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13), bawer234 (I:10/11, W:3/17, OOS)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Washington University in St. Louis: nehcmij86 (I:02/11, W:03/14)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27), Kirby175 (I: 4/17 W: 4/30)
WVU: Concubine OOS
Wright State: scowdeva (I: 1/30, W: 3/14, R: 4/10, OOS)


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
 
Baylor: DoctorDreamer (I: 11/30, W: 4/18)
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, WL: 12/21, WD: 4/30), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14), imascientist (I:11/29, W:12/21), tporter (I:10/25, W:11/16)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny, little pebble, imascientist (MSTP), cancersmash (I: 12/4, W: 3/20)
CCLCM: imascientist (I:11/16, Hold:11/30, WL:4/17, A:4/29)
Columbia: tporter (I:10/11, W:3/5), SBBunny (I: 12/xx, A: 5/18)
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, WL: 2/2, WD 4/30), DoctorDreamer (I: 3/13, W: 4/9)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20), nyc615 (I:2/8, W:3/27), cancersmash (I: 1/11, W: 4/23)
Duke: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/16, W: 3/21), argencolts (I: 10/24: W: 3/28), SBBunny (I: 12/x, WD:5/19)
Einstein: imascientist (mstp)
Emory: DoctorDreamer (I: 12/14, W: 4/-)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19), russiandoc (11/08, WL 1/08)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14), DrLuigi (I:12/19, W:1/17)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Marshall: EyeDocPlus (I: 2/18 W: 3/31)
Mayo: Phoenix. (I: 12/7, W: 3/17), Kiara08 (I:10/2*, W:3/17),
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12), Kirby175 (I: 11/13 W: 1/09)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny, tporter (I:12/21, W:1/18, WD:5/19)
NJMS: Kriqui (I:11/26, W: 12/31), Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21), pride4jc727 (I: 1/7, W: 3/6)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3), nehcmij86 (I:01/08, W:03/03), tporter (I:10/17, W:3/5, A:5/13, WD:5/14), SBBunny (I:1/XX, WD: 5/19)
Penn: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/14, W: 3/27), tporter (I:11/16, W:3/27), Textuality (W: 3/27, A:5/12)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
Saint Louis: scowdeva (I: 2/5, W: 3/31)
Stanford: silverlining1 (I: 3/5, W: 4/3), ahelix
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Downstate: pauven (I: 9/26)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29), pauven (I: 3/6, W: 4/9)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16), pauven (I: 11/19)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31); majik1213 (I: 2/28, W: 3/3, A: 5/22); nyc615 (I: 2/7, W: 4/30)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30), pennnylane (I:11/16, W: 12/20), imascientist
University of Arkansas: MilkmanAl (I: 12/15, W: 2/15, A:5/13)
University of California - Irvine: DrLuigi (I:2/25, W:4/21)
University of California - Los Angeles: swiperfox( I:1/21, W:3/31)
University of California-San Diego: PinkKitten (I:1/08, W:2/?)
University of California - San Francisco: silverlining1 (I: 2/*, W: 4/24)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3), Dazedinvt (I:2/4, W:3/14, Top 1/3)
University of Connecticut: imascientist
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17), username313 (interviewed 1/15, waitlisted 04/18)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26); Great 08 (I: 2/14, W: 3/?, WD: 3/?)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18), tocems (I: 2/22, WL: 3/20), DieselD
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UTHSCSA: CrepesofWrath (I:11/19, W:2/29), Jayjayept (I:11/05, W:2/29)
UToledo: DieselD
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), bawer234 (I:10/25, W: 11/19, OOS), nyc615 (I:3/25, W:4/26, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22), Kiara08 (I:10/0*, W:12/5).
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20), nehcmij86 (I:11/05, W:12/08)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13), bawer234 (I:10/11, W:3/17, OOS)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Washington University in St. Louis: nehcmij86 (I:02/11, W:03/14)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27), Kirby175 (I: 4/17 W: 4/30)
WVU: Concubine OOS
Wright State: scowdeva (I: 1/30, W: 3/14, R: 4/10, OOS)


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
 
Baylor: DoctorDreamer (I: 11/30, W: 4/18)
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, WL: 12/21, WD: 4/30), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14), imascientist (I:11/29, W:12/21), tporter (I:10/25, W:11/16)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny, little pebble, imascientist (MSTP), cancersmash (I: 12/4, W: 3/20)
CCLCM: imascientist (I:11/16, Hold:11/30, WL:4/17, A:4/29)
Columbia: tporter (I:10/11, W:3/5), SBBunny (I: 12/xx, A: 5/18)
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, WL: 2/2, WD 4/30), DoctorDreamer (I: 3/13, W: 4/9)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20), nyc615 (I:2/8, W:3/27), cancersmash (I: 1/11, W: 4/23)
Duke: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/16, W: 3/21), argencolts (I: 10/24: W: 3/28), SBBunny (I: 12/x, WD:5/19)
Einstein: imascientist (mstp)
Emory: DoctorDreamer (I: 12/14, W: 4/-)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19), russiandoc (11/08, WL 1/08)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14), DrLuigi (I:12/19, W:1/17)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Marshall: EyeDocPlus (I: 2/18 W: 3/31)
Mayo: Phoenix. (I: 12/7, W: 3/17), Kiara08 (I:10/2*, W:3/17),
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12), Kirby175 (I: 11/13 W: 1/09)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny, tporter (I:12/21, W:1/18, WD:5/19)
NJMS: Kriqui (I:11/26, W: 12/31), Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21), pride4jc727 (I: 1/7, W: 3/6)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3), nehcmij86 (I:01/08, W:03/03), tporter (I:10/17, W:3/5, A:5/13, WD:5/14), SBBunny (I:1/XX, WD: 5/19)
Penn: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/14, W: 3/27), tporter (I:11/16, W:3/27), Textuality (W: 3/27, A:5/12)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
Saint Louis: scowdeva (I: 2/5, W: 3/31)
Stanford: silverlining1 (I: 3/5, W: 4/3), ahelix
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Downstate: pauven (I: 9/26)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29), pauven (I: 3/6, W: 4/9)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16), pauven (I: 11/19)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31); majik1213 (I: 2/28, W: 3/3, A: 5/22); nyc615 (I: 2/7, W: 4/30)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30), pennnylane (I:11/16, W: 12/20), imascientist
University of Arkansas: MilkmanAl (I: 12/15, W: 2/15, A:5/13)
University of California - Irvine: DrLuigi (I:2/25, W:4/21)
University of California - Los Angeles: swiperfox( I:1/21, W:3/31)
University of California-San Diego: PinkKitten (I:1/08, W:2/?)
University of California - San Francisco: silverlining1 (I: 2/*, W: 4/24)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3), Dazedinvt (I:2/4, W:3/14, Top 1/3)
University of Connecticut: imascientist
University of Illinois: Parfee (I: 5/6, WL: 5/30, OOS)
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17), username313 (interviewed 1/15, waitlisted 04/18)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26); Great 08 (I: 2/14, W: 3/?, WD: 3/?)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18), tocems (I: 2/22, WL: 3/20), DieselD
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UTHSCSA: CrepesofWrath (I:11/19, W:2/29), Jayjayept (I:11/05, W:2/29)
UToledo: DieselD
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), bawer234 (I:10/25, W: 11/19, OOS), nyc615 (I:3/25, W:4/26, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22), Kiara08 (I:10/0*, W:12/5).
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20), nehcmij86 (I:11/05, W:12/08)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13), bawer234 (I:10/11, W:3/17, OOS)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Washington University in St. Louis: nehcmij86 (I:02/11, W:03/14)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27), Kirby175 (I: 4/17 W: 4/30)
WVU: Concubine OOS
Wright State: scowdeva (I: 1/30, W: 3/14, R: 4/10, OOS)


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
user_offline.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Baylor: DoctorDreamer (I: 11/30, W: 4/18)
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, WL: 12/21, WD: 4/30), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14), imascientist (I:11/29, W:12/21), tporter (I:10/25, W:11/16)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny, little pebble, imascientist (MSTP), cancersmash (I: 12/4, W: 3/20)
CCLCM: imascientist (I:11/16, Hold:11/30, WL:4/17, A:4/29)
Columbia: tporter (I:10/11, W:3/5), SBBunny (I: 12/xx, A: 5/18)
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, WL: 2/2, WD 4/30), DoctorDreamer (I: 3/13, W: 4/9)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20), nyc615 (I:2/8, W:3/27), cancersmash (I: 1/11, W: 4/23)
Duke: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/16, W: 3/21), argencolts (I: 10/24: W: 3/28), SBBunny (I: 12/x, WD:5/19)
Einstein: imascientist (mstp)
Emory: DoctorDreamer (I: 12/14, W: 4/-)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19), russiandoc (11/08, WL 1/08)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14), DrLuigi (I:12/19, W:1/17)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Marshall: EyeDocPlus (I: 2/18 W: 3/31)
Mayo: Phoenix. (I: 12/7, W: 3/17), Kiara08 (I:10/2*, W:3/17),
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12), Kirby175 (I: 11/13 W: 1/09)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny, tporter (I:12/21, W:1/18, WD:5/19)
NJMS: Kriqui (I:11/26, W: 12/31), Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21), pride4jc727 (I: 1/7, W: 3/6)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3), nehcmij86 (I:01/08, W:03/03), tporter (I:10/17, W:3/5, A:5/13, WD:5/14), SBBunny (I:1/XX, WD: 5/19)
Penn: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/14, W: 3/27), tporter (I:11/16, W:3/27), Textuality (W: 3/27, A:5/12)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
Saint Louis: scowdeva (I: 2/5, W: 3/31)
Stanford: silverlining1 (I: 3/5, W: 4/3), ahelix
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Downstate: pauven (I: 9/26)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29), pauven (I: 3/6, W: 4/9)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16), pauven (I: 11/19)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31); majik1213 (I: 2/28, W: 3/3, A: 5/22); nyc615 (I: 2/7, W: 4/30)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30), pennnylane (I:11/16, W: 12/20), imascientist
University of Arkansas: MilkmanAl (I: 12/15, W: 2/15, A:5/13)
University of California - Irvine: DrLuigi (I:2/25, W:4/21)
University of California - Los Angeles: swiperfox( I:1/21, W:3/31)
University of California-San Diego: PinkKitten (I:1/08, W:2/?)
University of California - San Francisco: silverlining1 (I: 2/*, W: 4/24)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3), Dazedinvt (I:2/4, W:3/14, Top 1/3)
University of Connecticut: imascientist
University of Illinois: Parfee (I: 5/6, WL: 5/30, OOS)
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17), username313 (interviewed 1/15, waitlisted 04/18)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26); Great 08 (I: 2/14, W: 3/?, WD: 3/?)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18), tocems (I: 2/22, WL: 3/20), DieselD
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UTHSCSA: CrepesofWrath (I:11/19, W:2/29), Jayjayept (I:11/05, W:2/29)
UToledo: DieselD
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), bawer234 (I:10/25, W: 11/19, OOS), nyc615 (I:3/25, W:4/26, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22), Kiara08 (I:10/0*, W:12/5).
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20), nehcmij86 (I:11/05, W:12/08)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13), bawer234 (I:10/11, W:3/17, OOS)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Washington University in St. Louis: nehcmij86 (I:02/11, W:03/14)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27), Kirby175 (I: 4/17 W: 4/30)
WVU: Concubine OOS
Wright State: scowdeva (I: 1/30, W: 3/14, R: 4/10, OOS)


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
 
Albany: scowdeva (I: 5/1, UC: 5/10, A: 5/20)
Baylor: DoctorDreamer (I: 11/30, W: 4/18)
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, WL: 12/21, WD: 4/30), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14), imascientist (I:11/29, W:12/21), tporter (I:10/25, W:11/16)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny, little pebble, imascientist (MSTP), cancersmash (I: 12/4, W: 3/20)
CCLCM: imascientist (I:11/16, Hold:11/30, WL:4/17, A:4/29)
Columbia: tporter (I:10/11, W:3/5), SBBunny (I: 12/xx, A: 5/18)
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, WL: 2/2, WD 4/30), DoctorDreamer (I: 3/13, W: 4/9)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20), nyc615 (I:2/8, W:3/27), cancersmash (I: 1/11, W: 4/23)
Duke: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/16, W: 3/21), argencolts (I: 10/24: W: 3/28), SBBunny (I: 12/x, WD:5/19)
Einstein: imascientist (mstp)
Emory: DoctorDreamer (I: 12/14, W: 4/-)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19), russiandoc (11/08, WL 1/08)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14), DrLuigi (I:12/19, W:1/17)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Marshall: EyeDocPlus (I: 2/18 W: 3/31)
Mayo: Phoenix. (I: 12/7, W: 3/17), Kiara08 (I:10/2*, W:3/17),
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12), Kirby175 (I: 11/13 W: 1/09)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny, tporter (I:12/21, W:1/18, WD:5/19)
NJMS: Kriqui (I:11/26, W: 12/31), Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21), pride4jc727 (I: 1/7, W: 3/6)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3), nehcmij86 (I:01/08, W:03/03), tporter (I:10/17, W:3/5, A:5/13, WD:5/14), SBBunny (I:1/XX, WD: 5/19)
Penn: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/14, W: 3/27), tporter (I:11/16, W:3/27), Textuality (W: 3/27, A:5/12)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
Saint Louis: scowdeva (I: 2/5, W: 3/31)
Stanford: silverlining1 (I: 3/5, W: 4/3), ahelix
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16), scowdeva (I: 4/30, W: 5/1, A: 6/10)
SUNY Downstate: pauven (I: 9/26)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29), pauven (I: 3/6, W: 4/9)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16), pauven (I: 11/19)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31); majik1213 (I: 2/28, W: 3/3, A: 5/22); nyc615 (I: 2/7, W: 4/30)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30), pennnylane (I:11/16, W: 12/20), imascientist
University of Arkansas: MilkmanAl (I: 12/15, W: 2/15, A:5/13)
University of California - Irvine: DrLuigi (I:2/25, W:4/21)
University of California - Los Angeles: swiperfox( I:1/21, W:3/31)
University of California-San Diego: PinkKitten (I:1/08, W:2/?)
University of California - San Francisco: silverlining1 (I: 2/*, W: 4/24)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3), Dazedinvt (I:2/4, W:3/14, Top 1/3)
University of Connecticut: imascientist
University of Illinois: Parfee (I: 5/6, WL: 5/30, OOS)
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17), username313 (interviewed 1/15, waitlisted 04/18)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26); Great 08 (I: 2/14, W: 3/?, WD: 3/?)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18), tocems (I: 2/22, WL: 3/20), DieselD
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UTHSCSA: CrepesofWrath (I:11/19, W:2/29), Jayjayept (I:11/05, W:2/29)
UToledo: DieselD
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), bawer234 (I:10/25, W: 11/19, OOS), nyc615 (I:3/25, W:4/26, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22), Kiara08 (I:10/0*, W:12/5).
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20), nehcmij86 (I:11/05, W:12/08)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13), bawer234 (I:10/11, W:3/17, OOS)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Washington University in St. Louis: nehcmij86 (I:02/11, W:03/14)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27), Kirby175 (I: 4/17 W: 4/30)
WVU: Concubine OOS
Wright State: scowdeva (I: 1/30, W: 3/14, R: 4/10, OOS)


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist