You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
**Official 2008 I have been waitlisted at thread**
Started by ruggerboy123
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Wow, I feel like a turd on the side of the road. I had no idea that I was such an awful, awful, AWFUL interviewee. Waitlisted at my state school... This season is going to just get worse, isn't it? I don't know how Rochester managed to look past my complete lack of interpersonal skills. Oh man...
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Wow, I feel like a turd on the side of the road. I had no idea that I was such an awful, awful, AWFUL interviewee. Waitlisted at my state school... This season is going to just get worse, isn't it? I don't know how Rochester managed to look past my complete lack of interpersonal skills. Oh man...
Wow, I feel like a turd on the side of the road. I had no idea that I was such an awful, awful, AWFUL interviewee. Waitlisted at my state school... This season is going to just get worse, isn't it? I don't know how Rochester managed to look past my complete lack of interpersonal skills. Oh man...
Hey, I know how you feel--rejected by 2 of my state schools, waitlisted by my top choice and I thought I interviewed well...I feel like crap too. But at least you have an acceptance and it's to a really good school! Try to focus on the positive and good luck with the rest of your interviews, you have so many that I'm sure at least one of them will work out for you!

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, I know how you feel--rejected by 2 of my state schools, waitlisted by my top choice and I thought I interviewed well...I feel like crap too. But at least you have an acceptance and it's to a really good school! Try to focus on the positive and good luck with the rest of your interviews, you have so many that I'm sure at least one of them will work out for you!![]()
Thank you ParvatiP 🙂. Good luck to you too
and congratulations on SUNY Stonybrook! This process is so frustrating... there's almost no way of predicting what schools will decide to do. I think that the hardest part is waiting.Wow, I feel like a turd on the side of the road. I had no idea that I was such an awful, awful, AWFUL interviewee. Waitlisted at my state school... This season is going to just get worse, isn't it? I don't know how Rochester managed to look past my complete lack of interpersonal skills. Oh man...
Awww..sorry, but at least you do have an awesome acceptance! Did they tell you it was your interviewing skills? More likely it was just that random luck (i.e. subjectivity) factor.
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?) aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?) aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?) aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist[/quote]
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?) aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist[/quote]
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?) aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?) aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist[/QUOTE]
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist[/QUOTE]
[/quote]Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist[/QUOTE]
Use the most recent list, please. I just added like 4 people back onto the list that got dropped.
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist[/QUOTE]
Use the most recent list, please. I just added like 4 people back onto the list that got dropped.
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16)
Michigan State University CHM: (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
__________________
Ah, the Socratic Method. The best way we have of teaching everything - apart from juggling chainsaws.
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16)
Michigan State University CHM: (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
__________________
Ah, the Socratic Method. The best way we have of teaching everything - apart from juggling chainsaws.
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16)
Michigan State University CHM: (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16)
Michigan State University CHM: (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16)
Jefferson:JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Michigan State University CHM: (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16)
Jefferson:JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Michigan State University CHM: (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200
FSU Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16)
Jefferson:JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Michigan State University CHM: (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist[/QUOTE]
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200
FSU Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16)
Jefferson:JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Michigan State University CHM: (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist[/QUOTE]
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Congratulations! Must feel great.
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist[/QUOTE]
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist[/QUOTE]
[/quote]Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21), imascientist
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny, imascientist (MSTP)
Cleveland Clinic: imascientist
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, imascientist
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Connecticut: imascientist
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
WVU:Concubine OOS
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
WVU:Concubine OOS
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
WVU:Concubine OOS
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist[/quote]
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
WVU:Concubine OOS
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist[/quote]
.
Last edited:
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
WVU:Concubine OOS
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
WVU:Concubine OOS
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
WVU:Concubine OOS
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
WVU:Concubine OOS
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
Wayne State: Piyush
WVU:Concubine OOS
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
Wayne State: Piyush
WVU:Concubine OOS
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
WVU:Concubine OOS
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
WVU:Concubine OOS
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
WVU:Concubine OOS
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
WVU:Concubine OOS
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
Penn State: Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
WVU:Concubine OOS
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
Penn State: Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
WVU:Concubine OOS
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
Penn State: Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
WVU:Concubine OOS
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
Penn State: Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
WVU:Concubine OOS
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15)
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
Penn State: Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
WVU:Concubine OOS
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
Penn State: Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
WVU:Concubine OOS
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
Penn State: Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
WVU:Concubine OOS
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
Penn State: Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
WVU:Concubine OOS
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
Penn State: Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
WVU:Concubine OOS
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
Penn State: Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
WVU:Concubine OOS
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15)
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
Nevermind... someone got there first.
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
WVU:Concubine OOS
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist[/QUOTE]
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
WVU:Concubine OOS
Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist[/QUOTE]
Similar threads
- Replies
- 88
- Views
- 12K
- Replies
- 30
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 564