**Official 2008 I have been waitlisted at thread**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
WVU:Concubine OOS


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
 
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
WVU:Concubine OOS


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
 
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
WVU:Concubine OOS


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
WVU:Concubine OOS


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
 
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
WVU:Concubine OOS


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist[/quote]
 
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
NJMS: Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21),
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
WVU:Concubine OOS


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist[/quote]
 
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
NJMS: Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21),
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
WVU:Concubine OOS


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist[/quote]
 
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
NJMS: Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21),
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
WVU:Concubine OOS


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist[/quote]
 
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
NJMS: Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21),
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
WVU:Concubine OOS


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
 
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
NJMS: Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21),
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
WVU:Concubine OOS


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
 
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
NJMS: Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21),
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
WVU:Concubine OOS


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
 
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
NJMS: Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21),
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
WVU:Concubine OOS


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
 
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
NJMS: Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
WVU:Concubine OOS


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
 
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
NJMS: Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
WVU:Concubine OOS


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist[/QUOTE]
 
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
NJMS: Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
WVU:Concubine OOS


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
NJMS: Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
WVU:Concubine OOS


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
 
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
NJMS: Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27)
WVU:Concubine OOS


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
 
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
NJMS: Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27)
WVU:Concubine OOS


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
 
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
NJMS: Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27)
WVU:Concubine OOS


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
 
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
NJMS: Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3)
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27)
WVU:Concubine OOS


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist[/quote]
 
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
NJMS: Kriqui (I:11/26, W: 12/31), Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3)
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27)
WVU:Concubine OOS


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
 
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Mayo: Phoenix. (I: 12/7, W: 3/17)
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
NJMS: Kriqui (I:11/26, W: 12/31), Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3)
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27)
WVU:Concubine OOS


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
 
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Mayo: Phoenix. (I: 12/7, W: 3/17)
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
NJMS: Kriqui (I:11/26, W: 12/31), Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30)
University of California - San Francisco: silverlining1 (I: 2/4, HPW: 3/17)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3)
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27)
WVU: Concubine OOS


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
 
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Mayo: Phoenix. (I: 12/7, W: 3/17)
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
NJMS: Kriqui (I:11/26, W: 12/31), Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3), nehcmij86 (I:01/08, W:03/03)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30)
University of California - San Francisco: silverlining1 (I: 2/4, HPW: 3/17)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3), Dazedinvt (I:2/4, W:3/14, Top 1/3)
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20), nehcmij86 (I:11/05, W:12/08)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Washington University in St. Louis: nehcmij86 (I:02/11, W:03/14)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27)
WVU: Concubine OOS


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
 
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Mayo: Phoenix. (I: 12/7, W: 3/17)
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
NJMS: Kriqui (I:11/26, W: 12/31), Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3), nehcmij86 (I:01/08, W:03/03)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30)
University of California - San Francisco: silverlining1 (I: 2/4, HPW: 3/17)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3), Dazedinvt (I:2/4, W:3/14, Top 1/3)
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20), nehcmij86 (I:11/05, W:12/08)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Washington University in St. Louis: nehcmij86 (I:02/11, W:03/14)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27)
WVU: Concubine OOS
Wright State: scowdeva (I: 1/30, W: 3/14, OOS)


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
 
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Mayo: Phoenix. (I: 12/7, W: 3/17)
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
NJMS: Kriqui (I:11/26, W: 12/31), Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3), nehcmij86 (I:01/08, W:03/03)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30)
University of California - San Francisco: silverlining1 (I: 2/4, HPW: 3/17)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3), Dazedinvt (I:2/4, W:3/14, Top 1/3)
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18), tocems (I: 2/22, WL: 3/20)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20), nehcmij86 (I:11/05, W:12/08)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Washington University in St. Louis: nehcmij86 (I:02/11, W:03/14)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27)
WVU: Concubine OOS
Wright State: scowdeva (I: 1/30, W: 3/14, OOS)


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
 
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Mayo: Phoenix. (I: 12/7, W: 3/17)
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12), Kirby175 (I: 11/13 W: 1/09)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
NJMS: Kriqui (I:11/26, W: 12/31), Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3), nehcmij86 (I:01/08, W:03/03)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30)
University of California - San Francisco: silverlining1 (I: 2/4, HPW: 3/17)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3), Dazedinvt (I:2/4, W:3/14, Top 1/3)
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18), tocems (I: 2/22, WL: 3/20)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20), nehcmij86 (I:11/05, W:12/08)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Washington University in St. Louis: nehcmij86 (I:02/11, W:03/14)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27)
WVU: Concubine OOS
Wright State: scowdeva (I: 1/30, W: 3/14, OOS)


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
 
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Mayo: Phoenix. (I: 12/7, W: 3/17), Kiara08 (I:10/2*, W:3/17),
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12), Kirby175 (I: 11/13 W: 1/09)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
NJMS: Kriqui (I:11/26, W: 12/31), Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3), nehcmij86 (I:01/08, W:03/03)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30)
University of California - San Francisco: silverlining1 (I: 2/4, HPW: 3/17)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3), Dazedinvt (I:2/4, W:3/14, Top 1/3)
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18), tocems (I: 2/22, WL: 3/20)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22), Kiara08 (I:10/0*, W:12/5).
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20), nehcmij86 (I:11/05, W:12/08)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Washington University in St. Louis: nehcmij86 (I:02/11, W:03/14)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27)
WVU: Concubine OOS
Wright State: scowdeva (I: 1/30, W: 3/14, OOS)


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
 
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Mayo: Phoenix. (I: 12/7, W: 3/17), Kiara08 (I:10/2*, W:3/17),
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12), Kirby175 (I: 11/13 W: 1/09)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
NJMS: Kriqui (I:11/26, W: 12/31), Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3), nehcmij86 (I:01/08, W:03/03)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30)
University of Arkansas: MilkmanAl (I: 12/15, W: 2/15)
University of California - San Francisco: silverlining1 (I: 2/4, HPW: 3/17)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3), Dazedinvt (I:2/4, W:3/14, Top 1/3)
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18), tocems (I: 2/22, WL: 3/20)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22), Kiara08 (I:10/0*, W:12/5).
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20), nehcmij86 (I:11/05, W:12/08)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Washington University in St. Louis: nehcmij86 (I:02/11, W:03/14)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27)
WVU: Concubine OOS
Wright State: scowdeva (I: 1/30, W: 3/14, OOS)


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20)
Duke: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/16, W: 3/21)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Mayo: Phoenix. (I: 12/7, W: 3/17), Kiara08 (I:10/2*, W:3/17),
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12), Kirby175 (I: 11/13 W: 1/09)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
NJMS: Kriqui (I:11/26, W: 12/31), Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3), nehcmij86 (I:01/08, W:03/03)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30)
University of Arkansas: MilkmanAl (I: 12/15, W: 2/15)
University of California - San Francisco: silverlining1 (I: 2/4, HPW: 3/17)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3), Dazedinvt (I:2/4, W:3/14, Top 1/3)
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18), tocems (I: 2/22, WL: 3/20)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22), Kiara08 (I:10/0*, W:12/5).
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20), nehcmij86 (I:11/05, W:12/08)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Washington University in St. Louis: nehcmij86 (I:02/11, W:03/14)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27)
WVU: Concubine OOS
Wright State: scowdeva (I: 1/30, W: 3/14, OOS)


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
 
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20), nyc615 (I:2/8, W:3/27)
Duke: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/16, W: 3/21)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Mayo: Phoenix. (I: 12/7, W: 3/17), Kiara08 (I:10/2*, W:3/17),
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12), Kirby175 (I: 11/13 W: 1/09)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
NJMS: Kriqui (I:11/26, W: 12/31), Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3), nehcmij86 (I:01/08, W:03/03)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30)
University of Arkansas: MilkmanAl (I: 12/15, W: 2/15)
University of California - San Francisco: silverlining1 (I: 2/4, HPW: 3/17)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3), Dazedinvt (I:2/4, W:3/14, Top 1/3)
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18), tocems (I: 2/22, WL: 3/20)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22), Kiara08 (I:10/0*, W:12/5).
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20), nehcmij86 (I:11/05, W:12/08)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Washington University in St. Louis: nehcmij86 (I:02/11, W:03/14)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27)
WVU: Concubine OOS
Wright State: scowdeva (I: 1/30, W: 3/14, OOS)


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
 
icon1.gif
Drexel
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20), nyc615 (I:2/8, W:3/27)
Duke: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/16, W: 3/21)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Mayo: Phoenix. (I: 12/7, W: 3/17), Kiara08 (I:10/2*, W:3/17),
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12), Kirby175 (I: 11/13 W: 1/09)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
NJMS: Kriqui (I:11/26, W: 12/31), Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3), nehcmij86 (I:01/08, W:03/03)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30), pennnylane (I:11/16, W: 12/20)
University of Arkansas: MilkmanAl (I: 12/15, W: 2/15)
University of California - San Francisco: silverlining1 (I: 2/4, HPW: 3/17)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3), Dazedinvt (I:2/4, W:3/14, Top 1/3)
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18), tocems (I: 2/22, WL: 3/20)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22), Kiara08 (I:10/0*, W:12/5).
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20), nehcmij86 (I:11/05, W:12/08)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Washington University in St. Louis: nehcmij86 (I:02/11, W:03/14)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27)
WVU: Concubine OOS
Wright State: scowdeva (I: 1/30, W: 3/14, OOS)


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
 
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20), nyc615 (I:2/8, W:3/27)
Duke: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/16, W: 3/21)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Mayo: Phoenix. (I: 12/7, W: 3/17), Kiara08 (I:10/2*, W:3/17),
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12), Kirby175 (I: 11/13 W: 1/09)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
NJMS: Kriqui (I:11/26, W: 12/31), Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3), nehcmij86 (I:01/08, W:03/03)
Penn: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/14, W: 3/27)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30), pennnylane (I:11/16, W: 12/20)
University of Arkansas: MilkmanAl (I: 12/15, W: 2/15)
University of California - San Francisco: silverlining1 (I: 2/4, HPW: 3/17)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3), Dazedinvt (I:2/4, W:3/14, Top 1/3)
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18), tocems (I: 2/22, WL: 3/20)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22), Kiara08 (I:10/0*, W:12/5).
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20), nehcmij86 (I:11/05, W:12/08)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Washington University in St. Louis: nehcmij86 (I:02/11, W:03/14)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27)
WVU: Concubine OOS
Wright State: scowdeva (I: 1/30, W: 3/14, OOS)


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
 
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20), nyc615 (I:2/8, W:3/27)
Duke: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/16, W: 3/21), argencolts (I: 10/24: W: 3/28)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Mayo: Phoenix. (I: 12/7, W: 3/17), Kiara08 (I:10/2*, W:3/17),
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12), Kirby175 (I: 11/13 W: 1/09)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
NJMS: Kriqui (I:11/26, W: 12/31), Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3), nehcmij86 (I:01/08, W:03/03)
Penn: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/14, W: 3/27)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30), pennnylane (I:11/16, W: 12/20)
University of Arkansas: MilkmanAl (I: 12/15, W: 2/15)
University of California - San Francisco: silverlining1 (I: 2/4, HPW: 3/17)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3), Dazedinvt (I:2/4, W:3/14, Top 1/3)
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18), tocems (I: 2/22, WL: 3/20)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22), Kiara08 (I:10/0*, W:12/5).
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20), nehcmij86 (I:11/05, W:12/08)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Washington University in St. Louis: nehcmij86 (I:02/11, W:03/14)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27)
WVU: Concubine OOS
Wright State: scowdeva (I: 1/30, W: 3/14, OOS)


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist[/quote]
 
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20), nyc615 (I:2/8, W:3/27)
Duke: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/16, W: 3/21), argencolts (I: 10/24: W: 3/28)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Mayo: Phoenix. (I: 12/7, W: 3/17), Kiara08 (I:10/2*, W:3/17),
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12), Kirby175 (I: 11/13 W: 1/09)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
NJMS: Kriqui (I:11/26, W: 12/31), Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3), nehcmij86 (I:01/08, W:03/03)
Penn: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/14, W: 3/27)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30), pennnylane (I:11/16, W: 12/20)
University of Arkansas: MilkmanAl (I: 12/15, W: 2/15)
University of California - San Francisco: silverlining1 (I: 2/4, HPW: 3/17)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3), Dazedinvt (I:2/4, W:3/14, Top 1/3)
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18), tocems (I: 2/22, WL: 3/20)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), bawer234 (I:10/25, W: 11/19, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22), Kiara08 (I:10/0*, W:12/5).
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20), nehcmij86 (I:11/05, W:12/08)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13), bawer234 (I:10/11, W:3/17, OOS)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Washington University in St. Louis: nehcmij86 (I:02/11, W:03/14)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27)
WVU: Concubine OOS
Wright State: scowdeva (I: 1/30, W: 3/14, OOS)


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist[/quote][/QUOTE]
 
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20), nyc615 (I:2/8, W:3/27)
Duke: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/16, W: 3/21), argencolts (I: 10/24: W: 3/28)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Mayo: Phoenix. (I: 12/7, W: 3/17), Kiara08 (I:10/2*, W:3/17),
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12), Kirby175 (I: 11/13 W: 1/09)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
NJMS: Kriqui (I:11/26, W: 12/31), Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3), nehcmij86 (I:01/08, W:03/03)
Penn: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/14, W: 3/27)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30), pennnylane (I:11/16, W: 12/20)
University of Arkansas: MilkmanAl (I: 12/15, W: 2/15)
University of California - San Francisco: silverlining1 (I: 2/4, HPW: 3/17)
University of California - Los Angeles: swiperfox( I:1/21, W:3/31)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3), Dazedinvt (I:2/4, W:3/14, Top 1/3)
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18), tocems (I: 2/22, WL: 3/20)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), bawer234 (I:10/25, W: 11/19, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22), Kiara08 (I:10/0*, W:12/5).
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20), nehcmij86 (I:11/05, W:12/08)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13), bawer234 (I:10/11, W:3/17, OOS)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Washington University in St. Louis: nehcmij86 (I:02/11, W:03/14)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27)
WVU: Concubine OOS
Wright State: scowdeva (I: 1/30, W: 3/14, OOS)


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
 
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20), nyc615 (I:2/8, W:3/27)
Duke: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/16, W: 3/21), argencolts (I: 10/24: W: 3/28)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Mayo: Phoenix. (I: 12/7, W: 3/17), Kiara08 (I:10/2*, W:3/17),
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12), Kirby175 (I: 11/13 W: 1/09)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
NJMS: Kriqui (I:11/26, W: 12/31), Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3), nehcmij86 (I:01/08, W:03/03)
Penn: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/14, W: 3/27)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
Saint Louis: scowdeva (I: 2/5, W: 3/31)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30), pennnylane (I:11/16, W: 12/20)
University of Arkansas: MilkmanAl (I: 12/15, W: 2/15)
University of California - San Francisco: silverlining1 (I: 2/4, HPW: 3/17)
University of California - Los Angeles: swiperfox( I:1/21, W:3/31)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3), Dazedinvt (I:2/4, W:3/14, Top 1/3)
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18), tocems (I: 2/22, WL: 3/20)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), bawer234 (I:10/25, W: 11/19, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22), Kiara08 (I:10/0*, W:12/5).
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20), nehcmij86 (I:11/05, W:12/08)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13), bawer234 (I:10/11, W:3/17, OOS)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Washington University in St. Louis: nehcmij86 (I:02/11, W:03/14)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27)
WVU: Concubine OOS
Wright State: scowdeva (I: 1/30, W: 3/14, OOS)


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
 
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20), nyc615 (I:2/8, W:3/27)
Duke: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/16, W: 3/21), argencolts (I: 10/24: W: 3/28)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Marshall: EyeDocPlus (I: 2/18 W: 3/31)
Mayo: Phoenix. (I: 12/7, W: 3/17), Kiara08 (I:10/2*, W:3/17),
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12), Kirby175 (I: 11/13 W: 1/09)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
NJMS: Kriqui (I:11/26, W: 12/31), Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3), nehcmij86 (I:01/08, W:03/03)
Penn: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/14, W: 3/27)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
Saint Louis: scowdeva (I: 2/5, W: 3/31)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30), pennnylane (I:11/16, W: 12/20)
University of Arkansas: MilkmanAl (I: 12/15, W: 2/15)
University of California - San Francisco: silverlining1 (I: 2/4, HPW: 3/17)
University of California - Los Angeles: swiperfox( I:1/21, W:3/31)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3), Dazedinvt (I:2/4, W:3/14, Top 1/3)
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18), tocems (I: 2/22, WL: 3/20)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), bawer234 (I:10/25, W: 11/19, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22), Kiara08 (I:10/0*, W:12/5).
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20), nehcmij86 (I:11/05, W:12/08)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13), bawer234 (I:10/11, W:3/17, OOS)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Washington University in St. Louis: nehcmij86 (I:02/11, W:03/14)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27)
WVU: Concubine OOS
Wright State: scowdeva (I: 1/30, W: 3/14, OOS)


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
 
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20), nyc615 (I:2/8, W:3/27)
Duke: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/16, W: 3/21), argencolts (I: 10/24: W: 3/28)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Marshall: EyeDocPlus (I: 2/18 W: 3/31)
Mayo: Phoenix. (I: 12/7, W: 3/17), Kiara08 (I:10/2*, W:3/17),
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12), Kirby175 (I: 11/13 W: 1/09)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
NJMS: Kriqui (I:11/26, W: 12/31), Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3), nehcmij86 (I:01/08, W:03/03)
Penn: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/14, W: 3/27)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
Saint Louis: scowdeva (I: 2/5, W: 3/31)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30), pennnylane (I:11/16, W: 12/20)
University of Arkansas: MilkmanAl (I: 12/15, W: 2/15)
University of California - San Francisco: silverlining1 (I: 2/4, HPW: 3/17)
University of California - Los Angeles: swiperfox( I:1/21, W:3/31)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3), Dazedinvt (I:2/4, W:3/14, Top 1/3)
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18), tocems (I: 2/22, WL: 3/20)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UTHSCSA: CrepesofWrath (I:11/19, W:2/29)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), bawer234 (I:10/25, W: 11/19, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22), Kiara08 (I:10/0*, W:12/5).
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20), nehcmij86 (I:11/05, W:12/08)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13), bawer234 (I:10/11, W:3/17, OOS)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Washington University in St. Louis: nehcmij86 (I:02/11, W:03/14)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27)
WVU: Concubine OOS
Wright State: scowdeva (I: 1/30, W: 3/14, OOS)


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
 
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20), nyc615 (I:2/8, W:3/27)
Duke: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/16, W: 3/21), argencolts (I: 10/24: W: 3/28)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Marshall: EyeDocPlus (I: 2/18 W: 3/31)
Mayo: Phoenix. (I: 12/7, W: 3/17), Kiara08 (I:10/2*, W:3/17),
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12), Kirby175 (I: 11/13 W: 1/09)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
NJMS: Kriqui (I:11/26, W: 12/31), Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3), nehcmij86 (I:01/08, W:03/03)
Penn: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/14, W: 3/27)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
Saint Louis: scowdeva (I: 2/5, W: 3/31)
Stanford: silverlining1 (I: 3/5, W: 4/3)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30), pennnylane (I:11/16, W: 12/20)
University of Arkansas: MilkmanAl (I: 12/15, W: 2/15)
University of California - Los Angeles: swiperfox( I:1/21, W:3/31)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3), Dazedinvt (I:2/4, W:3/14, Top 1/3)
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18), tocems (I: 2/22, WL: 3/20)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UTHSCSA: CrepesofWrath (I:11/19, W:2/29)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), bawer234 (I:10/25, W: 11/19, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22), Kiara08 (I:10/0*, W:12/5).
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20), nehcmij86 (I:11/05, W:12/08)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13), bawer234 (I:10/11, W:3/17, OOS)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Washington University in St. Louis: nehcmij86 (I:02/11, W:03/14)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27)
WVU: Concubine OOS
Wright State: scowdeva (I: 1/30, W: 3/14, OOS)


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist\
 
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19), MedFool24 (I: 2/05, W: 3/06)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, W: 11/26), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (11/20), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS)
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7)
WVU:Concubine OOS


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
 
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20), nyc615 (I:2/8, W:3/27)
Duke: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/16, W: 3/21), argencolts (I: 10/24: W: 3/28)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Marshall: EyeDocPlus (I: 2/18 W: 3/31)
Mayo: Phoenix. (I: 12/7, W: 3/17), Kiara08 (I:10/2*, W:3/17),
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12), Kirby175 (I: 11/13 W: 1/09)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
NJMS: Kriqui (I:11/26, W: 12/31), Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3), nehcmij86 (I:01/08, W:03/03)
Penn: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/14, W: 3/27)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
Saint Louis: scowdeva (I: 2/5, W: 3/31)
Stanford: silverlining1 (I: 3/5, W: 4/3)
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30), pennnylane (I:11/16, W: 12/20)
University of Arkansas: MilkmanAl (I: 12/15, W: 2/15)
University of California - Los Angeles: swiperfox( I:1/21, W:3/31)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3), Dazedinvt (I:2/4, W:3/14, Top 1/3)
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18), tocems (I: 2/22, WL: 3/20)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UTHSCSA: CrepesofWrath (I:11/19, W:2/29), Jayjayept (I:11/05, W:2/29)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), bawer234 (I:10/25, W: 11/19, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22), Kiara08 (I:10/0*, W:12/5).
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20), nehcmij86 (I:11/05, W:12/08)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13), bawer234 (I:10/11, W:3/17, OOS)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Washington University in St. Louis: nehcmij86 (I:02/11, W:03/14)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27)
WVU: Concubine OOS
Wright State: scowdeva (I: 1/30, W: 3/14, OOS)


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
 
Anyone know if there is usually much wait list movement from Stony Brook? What a way to end an awful week :([/QUOTE said:
I was told that Stony Brook accepts about 1/3 of their class from the wait list, which I think is pretty good. Good Luck!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20), nyc615 (I:2/8, W:3/27)
Duke: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/16, W: 3/21), argencolts (I: 10/24: W: 3/28)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Marshall: EyeDocPlus (I: 2/18 W: 3/31)
Mayo: Phoenix. (I: 12/7, W: 3/17), Kiara08 (I:10/2*, W:3/17),
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12), Kirby175 (I: 11/13 W: 1/09)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
NJMS: Kriqui (I:11/26, W: 12/31), Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3), nehcmij86 (I:01/08, W:03/03)
Penn: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/14, W: 3/27)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
Saint Louis: scowdeva (I: 2/5, W: 3/31)
Stanford: silverlining1 (I: 3/5, W: 4/3), ahelix
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30), pennnylane (I:11/16, W: 12/20)
University of Arkansas: MilkmanAl (I: 12/15, W: 2/15)
University of California - Los Angeles: swiperfox( I:1/21, W:3/31)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3), Dazedinvt (I:2/4, W:3/14, Top 1/3)
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18), tocems (I: 2/22, WL: 3/20)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UTHSCSA: CrepesofWrath (I:11/19, W:2/29), Jayjayept (I:11/05, W:2/29)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), bawer234 (I:10/25, W: 11/19, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22), Kiara08 (I:10/0*, W:12/5).
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20), nehcmij86 (I:11/05, W:12/08)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13), bawer234 (I:10/11, W:3/17, OOS)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Washington University in St. Louis: nehcmij86 (I:02/11, W:03/14)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27)
WVU: Concubine OOS
Wright State: scowdeva (I: 1/30, W: 3/14, OOS)


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
 
waitlisted at SUNY Upstate (I 11/19/07, W )
waitlisted at Stony Brook (I 3/6/08, W 4/9)
SUNY Downstate HOLD (I 9/26/07, W )
 
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20), nyc615 (I:2/8, W:3/27)
Duke: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/16, W: 3/21), argencolts (I: 10/24: W: 3/28)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Marshall: EyeDocPlus (I: 2/18 W: 3/31)
Mayo: Phoenix. (I: 12/7, W: 3/17), Kiara08 (I:10/2*, W:3/17),
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12), Kirby175 (I: 11/13 W: 1/09)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
NJMS: Kriqui (I:11/26, W: 12/31), Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3), nehcmij86 (I:01/08, W:03/03)
Penn: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/14, W: 3/27)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
Saint Louis: scowdeva (I: 2/5, W: 3/31)
Stanford: silverlining1 (I: 3/5, W: 4/3), ahelix
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Downstate: pauven (I: 9/26)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29), pauven (I: 3/6, W: 4/9)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16), pauven (I: 11/19)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30), pennnylane (I:11/16, W: 12/20)
University of Arkansas: MilkmanAl (I: 12/15, W: 2/15)
University of California - Los Angeles: swiperfox( I:1/21, W:3/31)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3), Dazedinvt (I:2/4, W:3/14, Top 1/3)
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18), tocems (I: 2/22, WL: 3/20)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UTHSCSA: CrepesofWrath (I:11/19, W:2/29), Jayjayept (I:11/05, W:2/29)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), bawer234 (I:10/25, W: 11/19, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22), Kiara08 (I:10/0*, W:12/5).
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20), nehcmij86 (I:11/05, W:12/08)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13), bawer234 (I:10/11, W:3/17, OOS)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Washington University in St. Louis: nehcmij86 (I:02/11, W:03/14)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27)
WVU: Concubine OOS
Wright State: scowdeva (I: 1/30, W: 3/14, R: 4/10, OOS)


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
 
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny, little pebble
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20), nyc615 (I:2/8, W:3/27)
Duke: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/16, W: 3/21), argencolts (I: 10/24: W: 3/28)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Marshall: EyeDocPlus (I: 2/18 W: 3/31)
Mayo: Phoenix. (I: 12/7, W: 3/17), Kiara08 (I:10/2*, W:3/17),
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12), Kirby175 (I: 11/13 W: 1/09)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
NJMS: Kriqui (I:11/26, W: 12/31), Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3), nehcmij86 (I:01/08, W:03/03)
Penn: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/14, W: 3/27)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
Saint Louis: scowdeva (I: 2/5, W: 3/31)
Stanford: silverlining1 (I: 3/5, W: 4/3), ahelix
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Downstate: pauven (I: 9/26)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29), pauven (I: 3/6, W: 4/9)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16), pauven (I: 11/19)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30), pennnylane (I:11/16, W: 12/20)
University of Arkansas: MilkmanAl (I: 12/15, W: 2/15)
University of California - Los Angeles: swiperfox( I:1/21, W:3/31)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3), Dazedinvt (I:2/4, W:3/14, Top 1/3)
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18), tocems (I: 2/22, WL: 3/20)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UTHSCSA: CrepesofWrath (I:11/19, W:2/29), Jayjayept (I:11/05, W:2/29)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), bawer234 (I:10/25, W: 11/19, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22), Kiara08 (I:10/0*, W:12/5).
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20), nehcmij86 (I:11/05, W:12/08)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13), bawer234 (I:10/11, W:3/17, OOS)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Washington University in St. Louis: nehcmij86 (I:02/11, W:03/14)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27)
WVU: Concubine OOS
Wright State: scowdeva (I: 1/30, W: 3/14, R: 4/10, OOS)


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist
 
Brown: HanginInThere (I: 11/29, W: 12/21), pandulce321 (I: 2/28, W: 3/14)
Case: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/15 W: 10/24), SpartanBlueJay2 (I: 9/17, W: 10/16), cinemuse82, SBBunny, little pebble
Creighton: Trace, Doublecortin, Zendoc, pride4jc727 (I: 2/1, W:2/19)
Dartmouth: lorfour (I: 10/11, W: 2/2), HanginInThere (I: 10/4, W: 2/2)
Drexel: gobears2007 (I: 10/26, W: 11/17), lackoftalent (I 10/17, W: 11/10), majik1213 (I: 11/27, W: 2/8), Lshapley (I: 12/1, W: 2/20), nyc615 (I:2/8, W:3/27)
Duke: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/16, W: 3/21), argencolts (I: 10/24: W: 3/28)
ETSU: ilikefudge (I: 10/29, W 11/19)
EVMS: luckycharms08 (top 1/3), vmp200, doctorverardoll, KVO (I: 9/26, W: 10/5, IS, middle 1/3)
FSU: Medguy83 (I: 9/28, W: 10/23)
George Washington: chickenlittle84 (I: 10/11, W: around 10/31?), Jolie South (I:9/21, W: 10/?), aaj117 (i:10/22 W:11/30), BigMDT W: 10/15, bella (I:11/0?, W:1/1?), orthomodel (int 10/27, wl 12/19)
Georgetown: Jolie South (I:9/20, W: 10/?), choo301 (I: 10/3, W: 11/16), NCgirl85 (I:11/12, W:1/12), DoctorDreamer (I:1/30, W:3/17)
Jefferson: JWLuiza (I: 12/05 W: 12/14)
Loyola: dav86 (I: 12/10 W: 1/14)
Marshall: EyeDocPlus (I: 2/18 W: 3/31)
Mayo: Phoenix. (I: 12/7, W: 3/17), Kiara08 (I:10/2*, W:3/17),
Medical College of Wisconsin: tbucky (I: 2/8 W:2/16)
Michigan State University CHM: Mb8111 (I: 11/?, W: 12/19), fastdude400 (I: 10/18, W 12/19), Dr.D-man (I: 9/20, W:12/19), HKT586 (I: 1/24 W: 3/12), Kirby175 (I: 11/13 W: 1/09)
Mt. Sinai: Snopearl (I: 12/05, W: 12/19), SBBunny
NJMS: Kriqui (I:11/26, W: 12/31), Phenol312 (I: 1/28, W: 2/21), pride4jc727 (I: 1/7, W: 3/6)
NYU: mvenus929 (I: 10/10, W: 3/3), nehcmij86 (I:01/08, W:03/03)
Penn: AlaskaGrown (I: 11/14, W: 3/27)
Penn State: PrettyyyyGood (I: 10/17, W: 12/15), Misty (I: 11/28, W:1/25), majik1213 (I: 1/22, W: 2/9)
Pitt: stooges287, Taylorcraft46 (I: 9/19, W: 10/30), SBBunny, lil'trooper (I: 11/30, W: 1/17), SoxPatriots (I: 9/26, W ~ 10/30)
Saint Louis: scowdeva (I: 2/5, W: 3/31)
Stanford: silverlining1 (I: 3/5, W: 4/3), ahelix
SUNY Buffalo: lackoftalent (I: 9/19, W: 10/16)
SUNY Downstate: pauven (I: 9/26)
SUNY Stony Brook: pandulce321 (I: 11/16: 11/30), nyc615 (I: 1/29, W: 2/29), pauven (I: 3/6, W: 4/9)
SUNY Upstate: orthomodel (int 10/16, wl 11/16), pauven (I: 11/19)
Temple: BMBPSU2008 (I:9/27 W:10/16) JWLuiza (I:12/11 W:12/27), scowdeva (I: 1/17 W: 1/31)
Tulane: Womialas (I:10/29, W:11/26), Taylorcraft46 (I: 10/5, W: 10/25), doctorverardoll, PrettyyyyGood (I:11/7, W: 11/30), pennnylane (I:11/16, W: 12/20)
University of Arkansas: MilkmanAl (I: 12/15, W: 2/15)
University of California - Los Angeles: swiperfox( I:1/21, W:3/31)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): rachael1285 (I: 10/11, W: 11/8)
University of Cincinnati: ohiogeekgirl (10/24), sarat (I:10/29, W:12/6)
University of Colorado: DoctorDreamer (I:1/24, W:3/14, OOS, Top 1/3), Dazedinvt (I:2/4, W:3/14, Top 1/3)
University of Kentucky: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/9, waitlisted 10/17)
University of Louisville: JaredP1986 (Interviewed 10/31, waitlisted 3/3); LikeClockWork (Interviewed Oct, waitlisted 2/26)
University of Rochester: ladude626 (11/14), HanginInThere (I: 10/8, WL: 11/26, WD: 2/29), sillydoc2230 (11/26), BigMDT W:11/12, bluediamond (I: 12/10, W: 1/18), tocems (I: 2/22, WL: 3/20)
UMiami: pandulce321 (10/24)
University of South Carolina: lackoftalent (I: 10/3, W: 10/22), mvenus929 (I: 9/19, W: 10/15)
UT Houston: PreMedHead84 (I: 11/16, W: 02/01)
UTHSCSA: CrepesofWrath (I:11/19, W:2/29), Jayjayept (I:11/05, W:2/29)
UVA: hp540 (alternate list, intl' applicant), SBBunny (alternate list, In-state)
UVM: Zendoc, LShapley (10/15, Withdrew 3/17), Phoenix (11/20 OOS; Withdrew 2/6), Womialas (I:10/9, W: 11/20, A: 2/21, IS), ladude626 (I: 10/18, W: 11/19, A: 11/27, OOS), lorfour (I:10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), cinemuse82 (I:10/2, W: 11/19, OOS), PrettyyyyGood (I: 12/11, W: 1/2, OOS), argencolts (I:1/29, W:2/11, OOS), HKT586 (I: 10/4, W: 11/19, OOS), bawer234 (I:10/25, W: 11/19, OOS)
UWSMPH: tbucky (I: 11/16 W: 1/22), Kiara08 (I:10/0*, W:12/5).
UWSOM:Concubine (OOS)
Vanderbilt: Taylorcraft46 (I: 8/27 W: 10/23), Tropicana (I: 9/7 W: 10/19), Argencolts (I: 10/22 W: 11/19), Kool Aid Kid (I: 1/? W: 2/20), nehcmij86 (I:11/05, W:12/08)
VCU: ilikefudge (I: 10/31, W: 12/13), bawer234 (I:10/11, W:3/17, OOS)
Wake Forest: sunnyskies (I: 11/6 W: 11/19), NCgirl85 (I:11/28 W:12/7), Dr Spengler (I: 2/6, W:2/25)
Washington University in St. Louis: nehcmij86 (I:02/11, W:03/14)
Wayne: HKT586 (I: 2/20 W:2/27)
WVU: Concubine OOS
Wright State: scowdeva (I: 1/30, W: 3/14, R: 4/10, OOS)


Color Legend:
green = accepted off waitlist
red = rejected off waitlist
blue = withdrew from waitlist