OFFICIAL 2009 Where Are You Going Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yea!!! Congratulations! :) Are you in the child or adult program?

Hey Sawyer, I will be joining you at Penn State this fall! I am so glad this process is over!! Congratulations everyone :clap:

Members don't see this ad.

Officially accepted at CUNY Graduate Center's Developmental Psych Ph.D. program yesterday!!!!

...New York, here I come!...again.

Officially accepted an offer from West Virginia University!! can't wait!

Let's Goooo Mountaineers!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Going to Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine's PsyD
Anyone else??? PM me! :D

I am accepting my offer to attend Florida Tech today.

oh man, so after a month of deliberating, i finally accepted my offer yesterday! i felt horrible for making my mentor wait for so long, but my boyfriend had to figure out where he was heading next year. turns out, he'll be in boston -- but i still couldn't turn down UIC, i liked it too much. looks like we'll be racking up some major frequent flyer miles come september...

yay, feels so good to be done with this madness! .....ok i know it's not exactly downhill from here, but i can at least enjoy these next few months :)

I just accepted at Rutgers GSAPP (Clincial Psy.D. program)!!!! I'm so excited and would love to chat with anyone who is thinking of going or going next year-- PM me.

Also, NYGemini, I'm a Gemini in NY too! Yay!

Will be heading to (UMSL) University of Missouri - St Louis for the Clinical Ph.D. Program! Very excited as it was one of my top choices :D:D:love::oops::oops:

I just accepted at Rutgers GSAPP (Clincial Psy.D. program)!!!! I'm so excited and would love to chat with anyone who is thinking of going or going next year-- PM me.

Also, NYGemini, I'm a Gemini in NY too! Yay!

Congrats! I'm an advanced student at GSAPP. Feel free to me if you want info...:luck:

EDIT: LeavingProv. I just realized we've pm'd before. It's great that you made up your mind, and the PM offer still stands if you have other questions.

Accepted an offer for a clinical psych PhD at Georgia State University. Anyone else? :D

I accepted an offer at Colorado State University for the PhD in Counseling Psychology :D

Excited and relieved to be done!

Just curious, are all of you that have accepted offers in the past few days rejecting other offers of admission, thus opening up spots for waitlisted losers like me? :p

I am going to the University of Missouri Kansas City Clinical Psychology Program.

I have a friend who accepted an offer at the University of Michigan Clinical Psychology Program.

I also have two friends who accepted offers to the Brigham Young University Clinical Psychology Program.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just officially accepted the offer to attend Clark University this fall!! So excited!! :D If anyone else is attending, please message me!

Hi all! I just accepted a spot in the child clinical program at Southern Illinois University! anybody else headed to Southern? message me!! :)

I officially accepted an offer at the Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences this morning. for the Civilian Medical/Clinical Psychology program...Time to move to Maryland!

Was accepted, and plan to attend LaSalle University Psy.D. program! Any other new LaSallians out there?

I accepted at Louisville on Saturday. If there are any other student going to Louisville, feel free to PM me.

Was accepted, and plan to attend LaSalle University Psy.D. program! Any other new LaSallians out there?

I met some students from LaSalle at a conference once and was very impressed with them. Their students had a poster at pretty much every session I went to, and it was all very interesting research.

So, congrats :D

I will be attending Bowling Green State University in the fall. Let me know if anyone else is.

I am happy to say that I have accepted my offer and will be attending Saint Louis University this fall! Any other future Billikens, feel free to PM me!

I received word that I finally got off of the waitlist - I will be attending the Indiana University of Pennsylvania PsyD program this fall! Congrats to everyone else for all of their hard work :)

I received word that I finally got off of the waitlist - I will be attending the Indiana University of Pennsylvania PsyD program this fall! Congrats to everyone else for all of their hard work :)

Ive been wondering about that program, how funded is it?

Will be heading to (UMSL) University of Missouri - St Louis for the Clinical Ph.D. Program! Very excited as it was one of my top choices :D:D:love::oops::oops:

CONGRATS!! thats my #1 choice too. I hope they will be as nice to me when i apply for fall 2010 :luck:!!

I am going to U. of Montana. Anyone else going there?

I just accepted my offer from Auburn this morning! I was accepted off of the waitlist and I could not be happier!! :zip:

I would love to get in touch with anyone else going to Auburn!!

Will be heading to the University of Maine in the fall. :D:soexcited::clap::banana::biglove:

I thought it was necessary to have every single on of those icons...ok maybe not but still..

Anyone else going to Rutgers GSAPP Clinical Psy.D. in the fall? I'm excited to 'meet' my classmates!:)

I am going to the University of Maine too! I am very excited as the program is a perfect fit for me!!

After agonizing over which two choices to pick, I finally picked Spalding University, so I'm really excited! :D

I will be attending Northern Illinois University's Clinical PhD program!:soexcited: and I could not be more thrilled!!

Any other Huskies out there?

I will be attending Northern Illinois University's Clinical PhD program!:soexcited: and I could not be more thrilled!!

Any other Huskies out there?

Congrats!!! :D I hope the good luck only continues as this, the 15th of April 2009, continues!!

Ok guys.
It's real. I have officially changed my facebook education to say Clinical psychology PhD class of 2014/5, and I can't stop staring at it. haha. Life is good. Congrats to everyone, and I hope the acceptances keep pouring in the next few days.

Haha, it's safe to do that now? Cool! *goes to change*

Ok guys.
It's real. I have officially changed my facebook education to say Clinical psychology PhD class of 2014/5, and I can't stop staring at it. haha. Life is good. Congrats to everyone, and I hope the acceptances keep pouring in the next few days.

:laugh: Congrats and enjoy the ride!!

Alright, incoming Ohio State cohort...I've had enough of this incognito, not posting anything on SDN thing we're doing. PM me if you'll be in Columbus this fall. :hello: