- Home
- Forums
- Physician and Resident Communities (MD / DO)
- Internal Medicine and IM Subspecialties
- Other Subspecialties
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Official 2013-2014 Nephrology fellowship application cycle
Started by gutonc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
You got many amazing calls! How many programs you applied?Interviews from Upenn, OHSU, University of Miami, Maine Medical Center, Vanderbilt, MU South Carolina, Beth Israel Deaconess, Albert Einstein/Montefiore, Duke, John Hopkins, Mount Sinai Medical Center New York 🙂 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congradulation!
Got from Stanford and University of Missouri today 🙂
I applied widely because of Visa issues.You got many amazing calls! How many programs you applied?
great to see everyone doing good and to see this forum growing 🙂
got calls from Mount Sinai and Thomas Jefferson yesterday !
How are you guys managing to go for all the interviews along with the residency duties ??
In my program I need to find coverage whenever I go away for interview and its getting harder to schedule the interviews !!
got calls from Mount Sinai and Thomas Jefferson yesterday !
How are you guys managing to go for all the interviews along with the residency duties ??
In my program I need to find coverage whenever I go away for interview and its getting harder to schedule the interviews !!
Temple and University of Rochester todayBravo🙂 Congrats!!
Last edited:
Interview from Duke this morning 🙂
Man, you got so many calls! Are you going to all these interviews?Temple and University of Rochester today
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Rochester university IV
great to see everyone doing good and to see this forum growing 🙂
got calls from Mount Sinai and Thomas Jefferson yesterday !
How are you guys managing to go for all the interviews along with the residency duties ??
In my program I need to find coverage whenever I go away for interview and its getting harder to schedule the interviews !!
Congratulations! Thankfully I am a chief resident so it is easier for me. The current residents have a really hard time as they also have to find coverage.
I heard from U of Chicago and Yale today. Yay 👍
UT Southwestern today
Got invitation from Georgetown University Hospital and University of Virginia today 🙂.
Has anyone heard from UCLA, UCSD, UCI?
UCLA: Yet to start reviewing applications. Few weeks!!
Hello Everybody!
I'm new to the forum, wish you all the best...
I haven't heard anything from any program in the last week, Anyone in the same boat?
Thanks
I'm new to the forum, wish you all the best...
I haven't heard anything from any program in the last week, Anyone in the same boat?
Thanks
Any news from Brigham/Mass General ??
Got from Baylor
Any thoughts on Beth Israel vs. MGH/Brigham nephrology. They offer different tracks with MGH/Brigham being a more academic 4 year track with three years of research vs. more flexible tracks and clinical option at Beth Israel. How does the quality of training compare? Thanks.
Got from Baylor and UAB
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
University of New Mexico, iv
Cleveland Clinic yesterday!
University of Nebraska today.
So far, Beystate/Tufts, Yale, Georgetown, Cleveland clinic, University of Florida, Maine, Henry Ford
So far, Beystate/Tufts, Yale, Georgetown, Cleveland clinic, University of Florida, Maine, Henry Ford
Indiana University
Mayo clinic in Rochester today 🙂
It's getting hard to schedule all the interviews....
Wash U, Cleveland Clinic, Baylor, UT- Houston, U of Miami
University of North Carolina 🙂
Brown University
Any news from Southern California Programs and Brigham/MGH
Today,
Brown University and University of Tennessee 🙂
Brown University and University of Tennessee 🙂
I am waiting to hear from Southern California Programs too
Got U of Chicago, U of MI
Got U of Chicago, U of MI
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@nephron2014
I see you have 15+ interviews.. how many places are you planning to attend?
I see you have 15+ interviews.. how many places are you planning to attend?
@nephron2014
I see you have 15+ interviews.. how many places are you planning to attend?
10-12 max.
Got Upenn on Friday. They only give one date for interview!
Any news from Southern California Programs and Brigham/MGH
I think someone earlier posted about getting an interview from Brigham.
I'm still waiting for Southern California.
Got IV from Loma Linda and Kaiser
yet to hear from UCLA and USC
anyone interviewing for combined nephrology - CCM fellowship?
yet to hear from UCLA and USC
anyone interviewing for combined nephrology - CCM fellowship?
Last edited:
Similar threads
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 6K
D
D
- Replies
- 125
- Views
- 30K
- Replies
- 12
- Views
- 10K
