Step I Official 2013 Step 1 Experiences and Scores Thread

Started by Phloston
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Phloston

Osaka, Japan
Removed
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I figure now is a good time to jump-start this thread.

Even though some of us who had taken the exam in late-2012 are still awaiting our scores (amid the holiday delays) and could technically still post within last year's thread, it is after all mid-January now, so it's probably apposite that we move forward and hope for a great year.

:luck: Cheers to 2013 :luck:
 
i used foxit a few years ago. It used to leave this ugly watermark on the upper corners of each page if you used a 'pro' feature by mistake. I hope they've changed that. There are plenty of free pdf viewers to choose from which have powerful editing capabilities. I have to hand it to you though, yours must be one gorgeous FA.

I've just started adding to the 2014 pdf now - colour and icon coded. It's gonna be a helluva ride.
When do you plan on giving the exam?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I added links to youtube vid murmurs. I think you should be able to add in audio links pretty easily too.

Man, I love my comfortable, familiar firstaid. Just keeping this thing open while studying for step 2 is calming.
It might be comforting but remember Step 2 CK is an entirely different ball game and the best way to prepare for it is to actually learn how a real patient is being managed on the rounds and ask questions. No book or QBank can teach you that.
 
Guys i'm new to this, i'm doing my first MD in Russia. Can i write step 1as soon as i complete my first year? Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
It might be comforting but remember Step 2 CK is an entirely different ball game and the best way to prepare for it is to actually learn how a real patient is being managed on the rounds and ask questions. No book or QBank can teach you that.

Yes master yoda 😀. See I will. Patients I search. Patience I learn. Wisdom I find.
 
It might be comforting but remember Step 2 CK is an entirely different ball game and the best way to prepare for it is to actually learn how a real patient is being managed on the rounds and ask questions. No book or QBank can teach you that.

That scares and excites me at the same time.

I've reached the love-hate part of the relationship with my FA. Her name is Bianca. I have a bedside table dedicated solely to her.