*~*~*~* Official 2016-2017 Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread *~*~*~*

Started by sjv
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
JUST GOT ACCEPTED TO UDM!! GOT A CALL!! IT'S ALSO MY BIRTHDAY SO I CAN START MY 21ST BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS NOW <333 SO HAPPY. ps I'm in Alberta, Canada

Congratulations and happy birthday to you! Go have a drink, you're LEGAL now![emoji41][emoji6]


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
 
ACCEPTANCE
School: Detroit Mercy
Notification date: 12/1/2016
Method of notification: Phone Call (9 AM)
Residency: MI
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/22/2016
Application complete date: 6/8/2016
GPA (science, overall) 3.67/3.81
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/23/23/23/none
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Acceptance #2: Tufts

I don't know what to do with my hands.

ricky-bobby-hands1.jpg
 
Just called a few different schools. University of Utah, Roseman, and Texas schools have already emailed out their acceptances. Unfortunately, I didn't get an email from any 🙁 Well, time to play the waitlist game.
 
Just called a few different schools. University of Utah, Roseman, and Texas schools have already emailed out their acceptances. Unfortunately, I didn't get an email from any 🙁 Well, time to play the waitlist game.
Roseman is already done sending out acceptances? wow have not seen a single person posting about Roseman
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad