*~*~*~* Official 2016-2017 Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread *~*~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
acceptance #2 MWU AZ!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone heard anything from UPenn? UPS My Choice says I have a package coming tomorrow but I dont know what to think because they send both acceptances and rejections by mail

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard anything from UPenn? UPS My Choice says I have a package coming tomorrow but I dont know what to think because they send both acceptances and rejections by mail
I think that's generally good news

Reactions: 1 user
Accepted to UAB

Got the call at 8:50 am this morning.

Accepted to Case Western, Temple and Pitt!
Pa resident

Reactions: 3 users
Temple: Accepted!
Maryland: Accepted!
Rutgers: Accepted!
Tufts: Accepted!

Kentucky: Waitlisted

Reactions: 4 users
Just called a few different schools. University of Utah, Roseman, and Texas schools have already emailed out their acceptances. Unfortunately, I didn't get an email from any :( Well, time to play the waitlist game.

At the interview for UTHSC they said they will only be offering half their spots today and the rest in early spring after all of the interviews have been conducted.

Acceptance 5: Western Univeristy. They were so nice over the phone and made me feel extremely accomplished!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted to Maryland! Still waiting on something from Detroit Mercy.

Rejection from Rutgers (no interview) :(
Stats in previous post.

Question: By the end of today if we still don't hear back from a school can we safely assume that we're waitlisted? I got one offer but still patiently waiting for 4 more schools.

Question: By the end of today if we still don't hear back from a school can we safely assume that we're waitlisted? I got one offer but still patiently waiting for 4 more schools.
No, phone calls are still going out, maybe last minute adjustments. Stay positive!

Rejected from Rutgers (no interview) - via email

NYU! #2 :soexcited:

The only school I wanted to go to...
My only interview....

NYU YESSS!!!

Reactions: 8 users
Rutgers has been sending out rejections today?

Waitlisted at Nyu as well, Aint even mad.

Just called a few different schools. University of Utah, Roseman, and Texas schools have already emailed out their acceptances. Unfortunately, I didn't get an email from any :( Well, time to play the waitlist game.
Does Utah send out rejection letters? And/or waitlist letters? I was hoping to hear from them but no word.