*~*~*~* Official 2016-2017 Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread *~*~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Tell me about it. 10 extra gray hairs for the level of stress. Every morning logging into my email just to see junk is like Christmas and not getting what you want. lol
I feel you guys. I am checking my emails about every ten minutes and also looking on the forums here to see if anyone posted an updates. I think I am becoming obsessed :inpain:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
I wonder if anyone feels as much comfort as I do having you all here to talk to :highfive:

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Acceptance #3: UPenn (aka my dream school)!

@gohuskies11: We interviewed on the same date!

Reactions: 5 users
I wonder if anyone feels as much comfort as I do having you all here to talk to :highfive:

I know! I talk to my spouse or friends but its not the same, because they're not going through it like you guys are! :claps:

Reactions: 4 users
Interview invite# 10
Lecom. Will not be attending. Hopefully someone else who is waiting gets the spot. Good luck to all:hello:

THE DAY HAS FINALLY COME! MY VERY FIRST DENTAL SCHOOL ACCEPTANCE!!! UNLV SDM!
:soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited:
I've finally managed to control my emotions to the point of being able to let you all know and to thank you all for the incredible support and community that you are. Today is truly one of the happiest days of my life. IMMA BE A DENTIST!

As @TeethAreMyThing observed, things are INDEED still happening, I'm rooting for you ALL!!!

Congrats!!! You deserve it!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
Did they let you know if you received the deans scholarship or not at time of notification ??
For my interview group they we may or may not have scholarship offers ready with our acceptances.

Members don't see this ad :)
:wow:OMG THE BIG ONE!!!! :wow:

Acceptance #3!!! UPENN!
Words cannot express what I feel right now but I feel like I won the lottery! :soexcited:
:biglove::biglove::biglove:

Last edited:
Reactions: 14 users
Today I received an acceptance after 4 years of applying. This was my last cycle and had made the decision to move on to other things. Don't give up hope! Hard work does pay off.

Reactions: 32 users
Today I received an acceptance after 4 years of applying. This was my last cycle and had made the decision to move on to other things. Don't give up hope! Hard work does pay off.
it must have been a tough journey, but it is over now. Congrats!!!:claps:

Last edited:
Interview #1 on February 3rd at UNLV.

Acceptance #1 UNLV February 14th.

Deposit made February 15. First cycle non traditional student without a bachelors degree.

Reactions: 11 users
Interview #1 on February 3rd at UNLV.

Acceptance #1 UNLV February 14th.

Deposit made February 15. First cycle non traditional student without a bachelors degree.

Are you going to get a bachelors degree prior to matriculation or no?

Are you going to get a bachelors degree prior to matriculation or no?

No I will not be getting it. I will have 150+ credits of undergrad after this semester. I will be 1 class shy of a chemistry degree, 2 classes short of biology, and 2 cap stone courses. My business degree is finished, besides the capstones.

I said the exact same!! 4 was the magic number for us. Congrats!! Awesome job!! ;):)

Rejected from Roseman. W/o interview. The email said that they get 2300 applicants fro "8 seats in the DMD 2021 class" . WHAT?:wtf:

Rejected from Roseman. W/o interview. The email said that they get 2300 applicants fro "8 seats in the DMD 2021 class" . WHAT?:wtf:

I think they meant 80.

Accepted to Temple/interviewed on Jan 19

Reactions: 4 users
ACCEPTED TO CASE WESTERN.
My only interview out of 12 schools. I am so grateful to God. And thank you so much to the SDN community, for the guidance, the questions answered and the overall support that these forums offer:biglove:. :banana:
This community is priceless and I will be forever grateful! :biglove::biglove::biglove:

We're going to be classmates!

The official SDN Class of 2021 Vegas Party hahah

8CCVavE.gif

The official SDN Class of 2021 Vegas Party hahah
Wouldn't that be awesome?! Students from the class of 2021 all over meet up before school starts haha