COMLEX Official 2016 Comlex 2 CE Experiences and Scores Thread!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doctorman

TouroCOM-NY
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
2016 COMLEX 2 CE

please post how you prepared
What scores you got while preparing UWORL, COMBANK, COMQUEST
What was your experience with the test
What was your score.

2015 thread :http://forums.studentdoctor.net/thr...x-2-ce-experiences-and-scores-thread.1127509/

2014 thread: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/thr...x-2-ce-experiences-and-scores-thread.1077080/

Members don't see this ad.

What was your prep like? Nice job!
Thank you
For Comlex 1- I went to Institute of Medical Boards - worst place EVER, pretty much a scam, and the worst mistake of my life.
Comlex 2 - I did UWORLD - I made flashcards for every single question, every single explanation; also online meded (bought the notes as well), mtb to refer, step up to step 2 to refer, and all of combank.

please post an image of your score sheet.

Here you go, PBL works! Screen Shot 2016-10-09 at 8.41.16 PM.png

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
In all seriousness will someone with an 800 + score print screen the subject section so I can see what a baller sees. Hell I'll post my 710 one in response. I just gotta know is it all pinned arrows on the right or is it just one bigass smiley face with a sighn that says baller status?
Screen Shot 2016-10-09 at 8.54.43 PM.png

Absolutely impressive. I've met several students from pbl programs and they all have done great on the boards. What specialty are you going for?

Thank you, I appreciate it. Just hope my advice can help other people succeed as well! And a surgical subspecialty.
Haha baller status would be nice but I'll take the rightward arrows :cat:

Thank you, I appreciate it. Just hope my advice can help other people succeed as well! And a surgical subspecialty.
Haha baller status would be nice but I'll take the rightward arrows :cat:

Damn lol they ran out of paper on the right side so had to go with the arrows

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Did anyone take the exam October 21? Any guesses on which day the scores will be released ?

I'm hoping today. I'm about sick waiting to get the results. Didn't feel too hot rolling out of there but then again I didn't feel like I passed Level 1 either lol. Ready to find out one way or the other and stop wondering!

I'm hoping today. I'm about sick waiting to get the results. Didn't feel too hot rolling out of there but then again I didn't feel like I passed Level 1 either lol. Ready to find out one way or the other and stop wondering!
Yes ! same here. Very nervous. Seems like everyone who got their scores back usually gets it on the last day on the date range, so wednesday seems to be the likely day.

Are you applying this cycle ?

Members don't see this ad :)
It kinda sucks, I am in the same boat but waiting for PE. All the effort of going to interviews depend on passing this lol

Yes. Seems like interviews have been okay with waiting on comlex 2 with a step1/comlex1, however this may all change once this comlex2 comes in. Good luck on PE, i am sure it went well, i think they care less about it. :)

Duuuuuuude seriously. My top choices look promising so long as I pass this exam. So nerve wracking...especially since there isn't really time for a retake if we want to stay in this residency cycle.
It kinda sucks, I am in the same boat but waiting for PE. All the effort of going to interviews depend on passing this lol

uuude s

Duuuuuuude seriously. My top choices look promising so long as I pass this exam. So nerve wracking...especially since there isn't really time for a retake if we want to stay in this residency cycle.

uuude s

Yep I'm in the same boat also. Took my pe in oct results on dec 5 to 12. If I didn't do well on it I'd be pretty much screwed I would have to somehow get another date in late dec. it would be a complete nightmare causes so much anxiety and I know I made mistakes