USMLE Official 2017 Step 1 Experiences and Scores Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WeedForLunch

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know this is quite early but most American Students have finished giving the test for this year.
I am an IMG and have been prepping for the steps since quite some time and have seen Phloston, Transposony's and others' threads for their respective years and how helpful they have been.

I intend on giving step in Jan.. let's share timetables, plans and other stuff on how everyone intends on taking on this beast.

P.S. : I think it is not that early.. the 2015/2016 threads were started in September/October.. but in true SDN gunner style..i wanna start it in August.. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 10 users
Hey everyone, I got my score yesterday and was very happy with the outcome. I did not study hard the first two years (family came first) so I really was just trying to reasonably pass. Many of you remember my post a few weeks back before my test freaking out about potentially failing. Anyway, my nbme average was 238 and I just did UFAP. I only got through 85 percent of uworld and went through FA about 1.5x. This test is beatable, trust your averages!!!

Final score: 244
:laugh:
I guess you can blame the fear mongerers for freaking out huh

Reactions: 1 user
Uwsa 1: 247
Uwsa 2: 247
Free 150: 84%
Nbme subject tests much higher

Real:234

I wish that so much wasn't riding on a score. Sometimes people underperform and many over perform compared to averages.

I got a score that works for my goals in medicine but I think the process of scoring could be improved.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Im sorry to hear that you underperformed. You still scored above the mean which isnt bad. Congrats on finishing the process.

Just for the sake of future readers i think its important if youre honest about how you took your NBME practice exams. Did you look up answers before/during? Did you take it under testing conditions?
Im not trying to be accusatory because of course idk you but I think many of the major underperformances can be explained by some kind of improper practice testing. I cheated on my NBMEs as well and i "underperformed" by a little bit.

I'd definitely start trying to get everything in ASAP. Applying this year would've been ideal after finishing both steps. But yes solid research will boost your application up.
True! But then that's out of question now! Any idea what the avg score for IM is? Mid tier programs atleast!

Members don't see this ad :)
DO student, top 10% of my class (our school has rankings :smack: )

NBME 13: 232
NBME 15: 228
NBME 16: 244
NBME 17: 236
NBME 18: 246
NBME 19: 225 (OUTLIER, tough curve)
UWSA 1: 248
UWSA 2: 254

COMSAE practice exams (don't remember which ones they were): 550, 690, 660

USMLE Step 1: 245
COMLEX: 734

Used UFAPS (Uworld, FA, ANKIIII, Pathoma, Sketchy micro). I had 6 days between Step 1 and COMLEX (took step first) and used it to focus on neuro, micro, pharm, and OMM. Like a lot of people, I walked out feeling like didn't break a 220 on step but COMLEX was not bad at all. Extremely happy at my results! So trust your practice exam averages! Good luck to everyone who still has to take either exam or is waiting for their score(s)!

Reactions: 1 users
DO student, top 10% of my class (our school has rankings :smack: )

NBME 13: 232
NBME 15: 228
NBME 16: 244
NBME 17: 236
NBME 18: 246
NBME 19: 225 (OUTLIER, tough curve)
UWSA 1: 248
UWSA 2: 254

COMSAE practice exams (don't remember which ones they were): 550, 690, 660

USMLE Step 1: 245
COMLEX: 734

Used UFAPS (Uworld, FA, ANKIIII, Pathoma, Sketchy micro). I had 6 days between Step 1 and COMLEX (took step first) and used it to focus on neuro, micro, pharm, and OMM. Like a lot of people, I walked out feeling like didn't break a 220 on step but COMLEX was not bad at all. Extremely happy at my results! So trust your practice exam averages! Good luck to everyone who still has to take either exam or is waiting for their score(s)!

I have couple of questions as an incoming second year.

Are you talking about the resources you used during dedicated or during the whole school year?
How long was your dedicated study period?
When did you start doing UWorld? How many questions per day are we looking at here?
Just SketchyMicro or did you also use Sketchypharm?
For anki, did you make your own cards or did you use pre-made decks?

Sorry if I'm bugging you with all these questions, but my school is also ranking, so I might be going through similar challenges you might have gone through when you were in class.

Im sorry to hear that you underperformed. You still scored above the mean which isnt bad. Congrats on finishing the process.

Just for the sake of future readers i think its important if youre honest about how you took your NBME practice exams. Did you look up answers before/during? Did you take it under testing conditions?
Im not trying to be accusatory because of course idk you but I think many of the major underperformances can be explained by some kind of improper practice testing. I cheated on my NBMEs as well and i "underperformed" by a little bit.

Everything was under standard timed conditions in a library with no resources... the USMLE is honestly a mix bag.

Even when you look through top scorers they sometime have a 220 in their history with 240+ on everything else. It is unfortunate that I hit my low on the real thing and many of the people on here are the same as me.

Any thoughts on when July 5th test day scores will be released?
All scores are released on a Wednesday 3-4 weeks from when you took your test. Unless you're part of that group that tested in April/May who had to wait for an extra month or two..

Long time lurker but very grateful for the experiences that people have posted in the past on this forum so I thought I'd submit my experience. (My post also kept getting deleted from the step 1 subreddit so w/e)

**Background**: Engineering major in college. MCAT 34. Currently at a mid-tier US allopathic school with traditional 2 year curriculum. Lectures are recorded and optional. Attended all lectures during M1, never attended lectures during M2 (to get in that extra step preparation). Got a mix of Honors, A's, and B's during M1/M2.

**M1/Summer**: No studying for step. Did lab research, played lots of video games, watched lots of movies

**M2 (Start of 2nd year)**: Most of the credit goes to my classmate who came up with this plan and I kinda just followed along. Consisted of reading 10-15 pg of First Aid (1 hr/day) and doing 20 USMLE Rx Q's (1-2 hr/day). Rx is great for getting your foot in the door for learning First Aid + cheap if you get it on discount (Though not even close to as good as Uworld). Try to finish Rx by the spring if you can. I slacked a lot during the year and ended up doing 40-60 Q's/day the month before dedicated in an attempt to finish it (only got 80-85% done).

If you're not a phenomenal test taker, I believe that starting early is KEY to getting a "good" score esp. for the more competitive specialties. I attribute this to be a key factor that helped me get the score I wanted

DO NOT ignore classes. I realize that some of the stuff in class is irrelevant to step 1 and won't be tested but a lot of it is the same stuff you have to learn for step. Do well in classes, try your best to get honors or A's. I would stop my step preparation a week before tests just to focus on school stuff.

**Regrets**: I was a bit lazy/short-sighted and did not use sketchyMicro/Pharm or pathoma along with classes. These are resources are for long-term retention. So if you use these early, by the time dedicated hits, you'll just be reviewing. The thing with sketchy/pathoma is that you have to watch them multiple times (unless you have photographic memory). I tried to cram SketchyPharm in during dedicated but it was just too much and stopped midway through.

**Dedicated (6 weeks)**:

Most schedules are similar but I included mine just for reference

7:00 – wake up and breakfast

7:30-9:00 – read ~20 pages First Aid

9:00-1:00 – 40 questions block and review answers (timed random)

1:00-2:00– lunch

2:00-6:00 – 40 question block and review answers (timed random)

6:00-6:30 – dinner

6:30-8:00 – read/watch Pathoma

8:00-9:30 –Review bugs and drugs (30 min sketchymicro at 1.5x speed, 60 min reviewing drugs in first aid)

9:30-11:00– review (today and yesterday’s Uworld journal and as much of previous ones as well)

11:30 or 12:00 - goofing off and then bed

Made a Uworld journal word doc where I wrote a short explanation for Q's that I marked or got wrong (usually bottom line). In the end, my journal was around 100 pages. I also did not really take any "days off." For practice test days, I would do the test, go over my mistakes, and then just watch sketchy/pathoma or review for the rest of the day

UW (Completed 1x through, then did 1/4 of my marked/incorrects), FA (3x, 1st pass during M2, 2nd/3rd pass during dedicated), Pathoma (2x, watched the videos on 1st pass, just read for 2nd pass), SketchyMicro (3-4x), SketchyPharm (0.3x)

**Day of test**: Was burnt out a few days before test. Felt horrible after the test, like actual test was harder than any NBME or UWSA. Similarly to what someone else mentioned on this thread, I felt that I got 20 Q's per block correct and marked at least 10-15 Q's per block that I was unsure of. I would finish every block with 20 min to go and then review my marked Q's (same strategy I used for UW blocks). Afterwards, I thought I could've possibly failed the test.

**Practice test scores**:

School CBSE (6 weeks out): low 200's

UW SA1 (5 weeks out): 237

NBME 17 (4 weeks out): 223 (curve is crazy, I know)

NBME 15 (3.5 weeks out): 248 (Why the jump? I started to use all the time for each block during practice exams. )

UW SA2 (3 weeks out): 256

NBME 19 (2 weeks out): 246

NBME 18 (1.5 week out): 240 (Woke up late/behind schedule and kinda rushed through)

Also did NBME 16, 13 offline casually. Don't remember my scores for those but the more practice tests you can do, the better.

Free120 (1 week out): 85% (many careless mistakes)

UW % (1st pass): 73-74%

Step 1: 250

Very happy and blessed with my score. Not 100% sure what I want to do right now but gives me peace of mind at least. Step 1 is a test of a lot of hard work and definitely some luck. Plenty of people who have done average or below average on the MCAT or in their med school classes have gotten superb scores.

Be determined, put in the work, and you will do phenomenally :). Sometimes when I lost motivation, I would watch this Arnold video [link] () to get back in the mindset

Feel free to ask me any questions below and I will try to answer them in a timely manner

Everything was under standard timed conditions in a library with no resources... the USMLE is honestly a mix bag.

Even when you look through top scorers they sometime have a 220 in their history with 240+ on everything else. It is unfortunate that I hit my low on the real thing and many of the people on here are the same as me.

That is the most terrifying thing about this whole process, the variability.

Biggest reason for preparing for the worst.

Members don't see this ad :)
Now that I have my score, I thought I would post my experience since I've been lurking on this thread while casually freaking out the past few weeks.

I didn't really start studying for Step 1 until dedicated period. However, I did focus hard on my classes during the first two years, and ended up doing quite well. During 2nd year, I also supplemented class material with Pathoma, Sketchy Micro, and Sketchy Pharm. I became very familiar with this material during the year so that when dedicated study time arrived, I barely had to review them. This required watching pathoma videos at least once each, and then reading the text a few times as well, which gave me a great foundation for my pathology class. As for Sketchy, I thought that it helped me immensely in class, so it made sense to do that throughout the year.

I will add in here that one of the biggest things I regret was not opening up FA during the school year. I don't know if it would have made much of a difference to my score, but I think that having the first pass completed while entering dedicated time would have helped me not fall behind on my dedicated schedule. I probably should have just read a couple pages a day that corresponded to class material, but I didn't do that and still did well so who knows? I think the biggest take away is that focusing on classes is one of the best ways to study, because come dedicated time, it will mostly be review.

Anyways, dedicated time began (6 weeks). Having already finished Pathoma and most of Sketchy Micro / Pharm, I used these to review but my main resources were really just FA and UWorld. I would do about 2 random timed blocks in the morning. I took a lot of time each day to review the UWorld explanations and annotate FA while doing so. Then in the afternoon I would read FA in depth for whatever topic I was studying that day. My goal was to finish FA in 4 weeks, then do a 2nd pass in a little less than 2 weeks, then some final review. However as I mentioned earlier, I fell behind and finished the first pass of FA with a little under a week to spare. I also finished UWorld around this time. I spent most of the last week doing a 2nd pass through FA, but I admittedly was not able to finish this (~75%). I focused on the topics I struggled the most in during this 2nd pass.

Falling behind in my schedule did not allow for a comprehensive review, which resulted in me rushing through a lot of material in a short time, and left me feeling not comfortable with it. However, one strategy that really helped me was writing down certain topics that needed more review at the end. I started this with 3 weeks left, and it helped me create a comprehensive list of things to review at the end. These topics ranged from little blurbs in FA to whole chapters (biochem I'm looking at you).

(Disclaimer: I think the last couple days of review really helped me, but I was a crammer during the school year so I benefit from it. If you are someone who does not benefit from cramming, I would recommend you save at least a week to do final review so you can really spread it out and feel comfortable with it.)

To summarize, I did 1 pass through FA (really in depth reading during it) with a partial 2nd pass at the end for review. I also reviewed difficult topics in FA during the last few days. I did 1 pass in UWorld, and really read most of the explanations in depth while annotating them in FA. I supplemented all of this with previous knowledge from Pathoma, Sketchy Micro / Pharm, and class notes.

NBME 15, 6 weeks out - 194 (baseline)
NBME 16, 4 weeks out - 209
NBME 17, 2 weeks out - 230
UWorld avg (1st pass) - 70%

On the day of the test, I felt fairly well prepared walking into it. However, the test was difficult, and I ended up marking more questions than I did on most of the NBMEs. I walked out of the test center feeling drained, and feeling that I would be lucky to score above 220. I felt very unsure about most of it and the waiting was brutal.

Actual Step 1 score - 251

I am very thankful to have received this score! For everyone who was freaking out as much as me, just trust in your preparation because you put the hard work in and it will be worth it! Feel free to let me know if anyone has any questions about my study strategies or anything else.

The way scoring on USMLE STEP 1 most likely works is as follows:

All questions you get were given as experimentals several times to different pools of test takers. The statistics regarding %who got it right vs. %who got it wrong for those questions are used to compute a difficulty rating for each of the questions. On your exam you get say 280 questions. Say 40 are experimental. Therefore 240 count towards your score. Each of those questions has its own individual difficulty rating, computed by the test makers via the aforementioned technique. The difficulty ratings of all of your questions is averaged. That rating is used to generate a "curve" or standardization for your test. This is then used to finally compute your score.

Now your questions actually come from a pool of 20,000 questions. NBME essentially makes sure you get a nearly random set of 280 questions. However, to ensure that you get a certain number in every topic, all of the topics have a minimum number of questions that NEED be asked for them. For example, "pathology" probably has the highest minimum and something like biochem would have a lower minimum. Hope this makes sense

Also questions, where say under 15% got it right and there were only 5 choices, are probably thrown out. This is because it is hard to tell if people got it right because of luck or knowing the answer.

I agree with everything you said, however this is up for discussion. I think the people that really get all of those questions right end up with the super-duper stellar scores (268, 271, etc)

I respectfully disagree. In general, I strongly believe that the difference between the top scorers and those who are merely above average or even average is due to a disparity in the number of average and medium difficulty questions answered correctly. Maybe there is a slight rate of difference for the high difficulty questions, but I think that makes up a small fraction of the score differential. My school also told us this with regards to our in-house exams.

Anecdotally: I scored a 247. I counted 15 questions I missed for sure. Of those 15, I missed a few straight recall microbio questions and 9 anatomy questions. Of the 9 anatomy questions, only 1 was truly obscure. Among the other 8, half of them were directly in first aid. The only subjects I didn't get to finish on my crash 2 week review at the end were microbio and anatomy. I actually didn't look at anatomy at all during my dedicated study period and relied solely on my accumulated knowledge. BRS anatomy actually doesn't look all that bad, and I think if I had a bit more time, I could have burned through it and gotten many of the questions I missed correct.

Also, I realized a bit too late in the game that Sketchy wasn't a complete resource for me. I generally remember by connecting bugs via knowing in depth mechanisms of how, for example, they invade or colonize the body. While Sketchy had a lot of that, it just wasn't quite enough for me to deduce the right answer for different pathogenesis questions. Part of that, I think, is that I didn't have a lot of the small details sketchy had memorized. Others could deduce the answer to those questions via exclusively sketchy because they even knew the obscure factoid like things sketchy presented; I imagine this was because of their relatively more adept visual memory. My brain doesn't quite give me that luxury, despite having watched Sketchy about 5 times through slowly and twice with notes.

In general, my friends who scored in the 260s, showed a strong tendency towards reporting fewer mistakes on easy or medium questions, especially memory heavy but straightforward anatomy/microbio. Another trend among the top scorers seemed to be a huge level of familiarity with all of the study material. Of the five I know, four have graduate degrees of some sort in the biomedical sciences. The one outlier, claims to have a photographic memory. Three of them are junior AOA, but I know that all of them busted their butts during the first two years.

Finally, for what it's worth, biochem, genetics, and molecular bio were my worst subjects at the started of my dedicated study period. I became paranoid about those and studied my ass off. They ended up as the only subjects I starred in that subject breakdown subcategory. The systems subject I was most cocky about, repro+endocrine, I had the worst performance in. The subject I studied my absolute hardest for in school, despite not actually getting too much of a reward in terms of grades, neurology, I starred.

Side note: Apparently, I'm also an outlier because I loved DIT...

Anyway, I think my original point stands and my tangent has gotten me trying to address a different but equally important one: figure out how you study best!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
just scored 209 on UWSA 1, what should i realistically see my score as?
my last nbme was 16 and i got a 184 taken june 28th. i really felt UWSA 1 was hard, but at least im improving, not sure what to feel though sigh.

Last edited:
just scored 209 on UWSA 1, what should i realistically see my score as?
my last nbme was 16 and i got a 184 taken june 28th. i really felt UWSA 1 was hard, but at least im improving, not sure what to feel though sigh.

When is your test? UWSA1 seems to overestimate for most.

Any suggestions on what to focus on for the last week? Test is on the 29th and I was planning to take tomorrow (23rd) off. Was thinking of focusing on crammable stuff (Biochem, immuno, pharm) these next few days while just doing random UW questions. I've done all the NBME's and I was going to finish up UWSA 2 also (just finished up all of Uworld).

My scores so far:
UWSA 1: 256 - 2 weeks ago
NBME 19: 225 - 10 days ago
NBME 16 - 240 - 5 days ago
NBME 18: 240 - today

Would honestly be happy with anything that is 225+. Getting a bit worried that I may have peaked - do you think that this score is feasible?

Any suggestions on what to focus on for the last week? Test is on the 29th and I was planning to take tomorrow (23rd) off. Was thinking of focusing on crammable stuff (Biochem, immuno, pharm) these next few days while just doing random UW questions. I've done all the NBME's and I was going to finish up UWSA 2 also (just finished up all of Uworld).

My scores so far:

Would honestly be happy with anything that is 225+. Getting a bit worried that I may have peaked - do you think that this score is feasible?
You should definitely break 225+. I'll bet you score around 235-245.

I took nbme 18, 5 days before the real thing and scored 5 points higher on the real deal. (261 on nbme 18, 266 on step)

My scores so far:

Watch the first 3 chapters of Pathoma. I probably had 5-10 questions straight from those chapters and I could hear Dr. Satar telling me the right answer in my head.

Got super lucky with step, so take that score with a grain of salt (marked like 90-100 questions/ 280 questions at the end of it). Marked around 100 questions out of 400 for COMLEX.
In order:
Kaplan Diagnostic (Dec): 57%
Rx (Dec): 66%~ untimed, tutor, looked up a ton of answers before submitting
COMSAE E (school-required, April): 610
NBME 19 (4 weeks out): 230
UWorld (1st pass): 78%, section specific, looked up some answers before submitting
NBME 17 (3 weeks out): 240ish
UWSA 1 (3 weeks out): 256
NBME 16 (2 weeks out): 246
UWSA 2 (2 weeks out): 262
UWorld (2nd pass): 95%, remembered most of the answers since I had crammed all of UWorld in the prior 3-4 weeks of dedicated~ probably should have just finished Kaplan bank instead of wasting time here
NBME 18 (1 week out): 250
1500 questions of Kaplan (USMLE bank): 74%
Free 120 (3 days out): 92%
Step 1 score: 250-255
1/2 of Kaplan (Comlex bank): 88%
1/5 of COMBANK on random, timed: 88%
Level 1 score: 700-720

Happy with both scores since I guessed so much on step 1 and was always in the bottom 20th percentile in my OMM courses lol... waiting for the inevitable backblow of karma

Well see. I took it the the 3rd and my permit disappeared ( eligibility period until 08/31- so that has nothing to do with it). Maybe they are getting back to 3 weeks vs 4 weeks after the 4th of July delay.

Well see. I took it the the 3rd and my permit disappeared ( eligibility period until 08/31- so that has nothing to do with it). Maybe they are getting back to 3 weeks vs 4 weeks after the 4th of July delay.
Me too, also took on the 3rd

Reactions: 2 users
I dont know if they start getting back to 3 weeks on next wendsday, but last week report was for jun 19-24.If your permit just disappeared,it might be one big sign you will get it next wendsday.

Guys,

On Candidate website FSMB, "Print Permit" option disappeared but the main FSMB site still has "Approved" status and Eligibility Period...

What does this mean??

Mine did too, also took it the 3rd... fingers crossed!

Exam in 2 months. Got around 70% of u world left. Was wondering if I should do 2 blocks and read some FA per day and finish u world in a month. Or do 3 blocks per day and finish it in around 2 weeks then spare time for FA and NBmE's
Thanks in advance
In my opinion, it's very hard to thoroughly do 3 blocks a day. I would do 2 a day, especially if doing 2 a day would still leave you with a month before your test.

Thanks. This makes sense indeed. If you don't mind me asking, what should I do to improve my UWorld avg. it's been the same since I started
My averages were pretty consistent until the end, after I had gone over FA a few more times.

Thanks. This makes sense indeed. If you don't mind me asking, what should I do to improve my UWorld avg. it's been the same since I started
I would do two blocks a day (one in the morning and one at night) and in-between I would read 1/2 of a chapter in first aid. I didn't have a method I just did whatever I felt like I was weakest with at the moment. Also I made a U-world journal for each subject on word-docs and would type out stuff I felt was needed and would try to look at it like once a week.

June 19 group!
UWSA1: 230 (8 weeks out)
NBME 16: 230 (5 weeks out)
NBME 17: 238 (4 weeks out)
NBME 15: 230 (3 weeks out)
NBME 18: 236 (2 weeks out)
UWSA2: 251 (1 week out)
COMSAE D: 744 (2 week from comlex)
Real deal
Step 1: 251
Comlex 1: 709

So thrilled with these grades. Made a lot of foolish mistakes during the exam, but luckily I still pulled off the 250+ and 700+.
Materials: FA (7-8x), Pathoma (5x), Sketchy Micro (4x), Sketchy pharm (2x), BRS Physio (2x)

Believe in yourself!

June 19 group!
Real deal

So thrilled with these grades. Made a lot of foolish mistakes during the exam, but luckily I still pulled off the 250+ and 700+.
Materials: FA (7-8x), Pathoma (5x), Sketchy Micro (4x), Sketchy pharm (2x), BRS Physio (2x)

Believe in yourself!

Currently kind of in a dilemma. I know it's probs just the anxiety/uncertainty of this whole process. Just kind of want reassurance I guess.
Uwsa1 -234 last weekend.
Nbme 13- 219 this weekend (anxiety kicks in) more like oh sh**
I still have 6 weeks left and plan on taking the last 5 nbmes, one every weekend. Was shooting for a 240 or above. Any advice on how to skootch these numbers up ~20 points? I know it's only two tests so far and not many people take nbme 13 (idk why, not really in the loop). I'm a ufap sketchy guy with a huge sore spot in anatomy but I'm hoping just more uworld questions will make the big ones stick for that. Currently 50% into uworld. Thanks peeps!

I sta
Currently kind of in a dilemma. I know it's probs just the anxiety/uncertainty of this whole process. Just kind of want reassurance I guess.
Uwsa1 -234 last weekend.
I still have 6 weeks left and plan on taking the last 5 nbmes, one every weekend. Was shooting for a 240 or above. Any advice on how to skootch these numbers up ~20 points? I know it's only two tests so far and not many people take nbme 13 (idk why, not really in the loop). I'm a ufap sketchy guy with a huge sore spot in anatomy but I'm hoping just more uworld questions will make the big ones stick for that. Currently 50% into uworld. Thanks peeps!

I started with a similar UWSA1 score (230). I read 30 pages FA daily, 2 chapters pathoma (had already read and viewed all videos), 120 Q from uworld daily (2nd pass). That high volume of material made it easier to connect the dots on NBMEs and answer questions more quickly. Good luck!

If its your first pass at uworld, try to do 80 q a day and really go over it well. My test was very similar to uworld (writing style, answer choices, buzzwords) so its very clutch. Once you finish your first pass, the 2nd pass can be done very rapidly

To people who already received their scores.

Did NBME send an email of any kind notifying you that your score was available?

To people who already received their scores.

Did NBME send an email of any kind notifying you that your score was available?

I got an email around 10:50AM ET saying score report would be available after 11AM ET. I had friends who didn't get that email until a little later in the day, even though their score was posted at 11AM ET.

June 19 group!
Real deal

Believe in yourself!
what about uworld?

Uwsa1 -234 last weekend.
How much of UFAP have you done? Already on your first pass? 6 weeks is more than enough time.

COMSAE D - 732
Uworld - 85.5%
(finished with qbank)
NBME 13 - 250 (7 weeks from test day)
NBME 19 - 250 (5 weeks out- curve was harsh! ~93% correct)
NBME 15 - 252 ( 4 weeks out - 15 incorrect)
NBME 17 - 263 (18 days out - 8 incorrect)
UWSA 1 - 269 (10 days out - 20 incorrect)
NBME 18 - 263 ( 6 days out - 11 incorrect)
UWSA - 260 ( 3 days out - 20 incorrect)

REAL USMLE - 260
REAL COMLEX - 846
MCAT - 31 (13 bio, 6 verb, 12 physical) for those that think that MCAT matters.... LOL

I will answer any questions people have. All I can say is study hard during your first two years and truly understand the material. The rest is history. Hope everyone got the scores they wanted!

Reactions: 4 users