You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Step I Official 2019 Step 1 Experiences and Scores Thread
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
woah woah, slow down. The permit should be in the log in page with the squares that say "Apply, schedule, prepare, score" right? I don't see the permit there (I forgot where it was).
Damn...my gut just dropped!
Damn...my gut just dropped!
the nbme site is gonna crash on Wednesday. It’s never had so many monster scores on the same day.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted697308
mine disappeared 6/22 lol. i thought it wasn't coming till 7/17 EEKI've been refreshing it today on account of you guys, and I'm pretty sure mine just disappeared since the last time I refreshed it 10 minutes ago -- now it says "scheduling not available" and "score report is not available" where I think there previously was no text at all. Wishful thinking maybe to hope to get my score only 2.5 weeks (the 3rd wednesday) after??![]()
This video seems to perfectly capture the situation
Permit just disappeared. Let the anxiety attacks begin!
Longer version if anyone cares for it
I am getting a little nervous now...
You and me both
I have some TTA around T1-T4 and my heart has decided to shift into maximum overdrive. All the sports i played as a kid didnt set off a possible underlying HCM, but this just might.You and me both
I have some TTA around T1-T4 and my heart has decided to shift into maximum overdrive. All the sports i played as a kid didnt set off a possible underlying HCM, but this just might.
HCM? nothing a little counterstrain can't fix
I am probably not going to know until the evening... How to handle that?!You and me both
I really need to relax about tomorrow but don’t know how. There’s lots of books out there but they’re so low yield.
Any premade anki decks over a good self help book out there?
Amazon product ASIN 1440055521
that should help you be at ease.
HCM? nothing a little counterstrain can't fix
I am probably not going to know until the evening... How to handle that?!
Same. I mean, I could sneak off during clinic tomorrow at 11 AM when they're released but I've heard horror stories of those people freaking out during the rotation and having to hide in the bathroom lol. Don't want that. So I'm going to wait until I get home in the evening as well. Which really means I'll be checking in the car on the way home
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same. I mean, I could sneak off during clinic tomorrow at 11 AM when they're released but I've heard horror stories of those people freaking out during the rotation and having to hide in the bathroom lol. Don't want that. So I'm going to wait until I get home in the evening as well. Which really means I'll be checking in the car on the way home
I just gave my account to my wife, she changed the PW, changed the email. She will be all day in the field collecting data for her PhD. And she is just going to be smiling and saying something like "it's not going to change whether I check it now or after dinner".
Honest question, what does permit disappearing actually mean? Mine disappeared like 10 days after taking the test and I still had another 20 days of June ahead for my eligibility period
I think its because theyve had your score ready for weeks because they already knew the only score they could give you was a 300 as you got every question rightHonest question, what does permit disappearing actually mean? Mine disappeared like 10 days after taking the test and I still had another 20 days of June ahead for my eligibility period
Jk jk, i dont think permit dissapearing means as much as we think it does. I think its just been a long history of looking for patterns in the scoring process and we think we understand it but it may actually just mean nothing
medicine in a nutshellI think its just been a long history of looking for patternsin the scoring processand we think we understand it but it may actually just mean nothing
another famous quote by Dr. Scrubs101
A
AnatomyGrey12
Anxiety peaking
I'm going to be in the middle of rounds when they are released. I'm going to be a wreck the whole time.
I have to present at exactly 11am fmlI'm going to be in the middle of rounds when they are released. I'm going to be a wreck the whole time.
love the new avatar.Anxiety peaking
Just watched midsommar, 275/280, would recommend to ease anxiousness. I won't know until tomorrow night folks. Let the good news roll in at 11!
love the new avatar.
Just watched midsommar, 275/280, would recommend to ease anxiousness. I won't know until tomorrow night folks. Let the good news roll in at 11!
Saw it last weekend. Great movie. I didn't have the balls to pass control my wife. I'll be spamming the refresh button on my email starting at 8a. My great act of self control will be not drinking until Friday
Protip, making an account on FSMB.org then going to licensing and exams, then clicking fcvs and filling out the info up until "exam history" will show if you passed (aka if you'll hear back today). It was updated with your pass/fail status at 1am this morning.
Thank you neurotic reddit.
Thank you neurotic reddit.
Protip, making an account on FSMB.org then going to licensing and exams, then clicking fcvs and filling out the info up until "exam history" will show if you passed (aka if you'll hear back today). It was updated with your pass/fail status at 1am this morning.
Thank you neurotic reddit.
Yeah, did this. Honestly this was more of a nerve wracking check than I think the score number will be.... Just wanted to make sure there was no fluke!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wanted to make sure I'd be hearing today. Make this anxious morning worth somethingYeah, did this. Honestly this was more of a nerve wracking check than I think the score number will be.... Just wanted to make sure there was no fluke!
Good luck today.
Anyone else wanting to keep it as Schrodinger's score where it is simultaneously a 270 and a fail until you actually check it .
Anyone else wanting to keep it as Schrodinger's score where it is simultaneously a 270 and a fail until you actually check it .
Told my so I’d be upset no matter what score I get at this rate of emotional lability Lol
Thanks alot for this! Was going into clinic really dreading this morning haha. Good to know worst case scenario at least i passed haha.Protip, making an account on FSMB.org then going to licensing and exams, then clicking fcvs and filling out the info up until "exam history" will show if you passed (aka if you'll hear back today). It was updated with your pass/fail status at 1am this morning.
Thank you neurotic reddit.
Protip, making an account on FSMB.org then going to licensing and exams, then clicking fcvs and filling out the info up until "exam history" will show if you passed (aka if you'll hear back today). It was updated with your pass/fail status at 1am this morning.
Thank you neurotic reddit.
Why is 11am so far away? Why do I have to be a morning person and get up at 6 every day? Why am I so excited about all of this even though I’m not even one getting my score today ?
Why is 11am so far away? Why do I have to be a morning person and get up at 6 every day? Why am I so excited about all of this even though I’m not even one getting my score today ?
I continue:
Why are we even taking these exams? Why did we get into med school? What is the purpose of life?
I continue:
Why are we even taking these exams? Why did we get into med school? What is the purpose of life?
a) better than NEET
c) better than NEET
b) 42
I continue:
Why are we even taking these exams? Why did we get into med school? What is the purpose of life?
Well now I remember why I’m awake at 6am every day.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wheres my man @Terence McKenna at? Been waiting 2 years for this guys score report 

=====IT'S HAPPENING====
NBME 13 - 259 (4 months out)
NBME 15 - 252 (2,5 months out)
NBME 17 - 265 (2 months out)
NBME 19 - 257 (1 month out)
UWSA 1 - 283 (3 weeks out)
NBME 23 - 263 (2.5 weeks out)
NBME 24 - 265 (1.5 weeks out)
UWSA 2 - 279 (1 week out)
NBME 18 - 261 (3 days out)
Free120 - 93% (1 day out)
Rx - 87.5% (Timed, System-wise)
Kaplan - 90.3% (Timed, System-wise)
UWorld - 91.7% (Timed, Random)
Reddit Predictor: 264
Real Deal : 264
It's been a hell of ride lads! I'm so overwhelmed right now I can't think of anything else to write! Good luck to all those that shared this journey with me!
NBME 13 - 259 (4 months out)
NBME 15 - 252 (2,5 months out)
NBME 17 - 265 (2 months out)
NBME 19 - 257 (1 month out)
UWSA 1 - 283 (3 weeks out)
NBME 23 - 263 (2.5 weeks out)
NBME 24 - 265 (1.5 weeks out)
UWSA 2 - 279 (1 week out)
NBME 18 - 261 (3 days out)
Free120 - 93% (1 day out)
Rx - 87.5% (Timed, System-wise)
Kaplan - 90.3% (Timed, System-wise)
UWorld - 91.7% (Timed, Random)
Reddit Predictor: 264
Real Deal : 264
It's been a hell of ride lads! I'm so overwhelmed right now I can't think of anything else to write! Good luck to all those that shared this journey with me!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 842
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 277
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 727