****Official Acceptance Thread for C/O 2014****

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
University of Colorado 2012 baby

Congrats! Did you just get a call from Barbara?

Members don't see this ad.

Just checked my email and saw a Temple email. It was received at 12:08 eastern time so I guess there's still hope if you're waiting.

Members don't see this ad :)
What do you mean accepted student portal for Midwestern? Where do you find that? Or do you mean AADSAS portal?

So I already posted about VCU and UB, but I just got into Novaaa!! :love:

School: Nova
AADSAS Mailing Date: July 17
Secondary App Mailed and/or Check Cashed: don't know
Interview Date: Oct 9
GPA/sGPA/AA/PAT: 3.76/3.76/19/18
Type of Notification: AADSAS

School: VCU
Secondary App Mailed and/or Check Cashed: can't remember...
Interview Date: Nov 2

School: Buffalo
Secondary App Mailed and/or Check Cashed:can't remember!
Interview Date: Nov 6
Type of Notification: AADSAS + EMAIL (also got a phone call from a 716 number while I was in class... not sure!)

Anyone else get a call from Buffalo?? Not sure if it was from Buffalo or just a wrong number from that area.

Just got a call from Western...I'm in! Can't wait I love the school!

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the call from Michigan!

So I already posted about VCU and UB, but I just got into Novaaa!! :love:

School: Nova
Interview Date: Oct 9

School: VCU
Secondary App Mailed and/or Check Cashed: can't remember...
Interview Date: Nov 2

School: Buffalo
Secondary App Mailed and/or Check Cashed:can't remember!
Interview Date: Nov 6
Type of Notification: AADSAS + EMAIL (also got a phone call from a 716 number while I was in class... not sure!)

Anyone else get a call from Buffalo?? Not sure if it was from Buffalo or just a wrong number from that area.

I live in buffalo, so yes 716 is a buffalo area code....and yes, Dr. Brown called this morning to notify me of acceptance

LNin Love, is your name at the start or end of the alphabet?

michigan call around 1PM....so they must still be making calls

Accepted at Tufts, UMDNJ, and USC!!!!:soexcited:

WESTERN JUST CALLED!!!. I NEVER THOUGHT THIS DAY WOULD HAPPEN. IT HAS BEEN AN UPHILL BATTLE FOR ME. THANK YOU SDN

School: WESTERN
Interview Date: Oct 17
GPA/sGPA/AA/PAT: 3.51/3.31/19/19
Type of Notification: PHONE CALL!!

I live in buffalo, so yes 716 is a buffalo area code....and yes, Dr. Brown called this morning to notify me of acceptance

Ahhh okay. Darn it, I was in class! Should I call them back??

Rowsdower are you in the beginning or end of the alphabet?

Ahhh okay. Darn it, I was in class! Should I call them back??

I missed his call too lol.....He left a voice mail though and it was just to say congratulations, he didn't say to call him back so I haven't

What do you mean accepted student portal for Midwestern? Where do you find that? Or do you mean AADSAS portal?
MWU has its own MWUnet for students to submit their secondaries and check their status. It started showing accepted student checklist for some people.

does anyone know if usc sends out only one round of emails today? or is it possible to get an acceptance email later on in the afternoon?

when did you hear? at 12pm?

I checked my status when I got home from class today, at around 12:00 in the afternoon. So I'm not exactly sure when it got updated. I know that it wasn't updated before I left for class at 7:00 am this morning.

UW ACCEPTANCE WOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! got a call from kathy craig at 9:15am!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been praying all morning to be able to post t this thread. I couldn't wait any longer for a call from MWU, so I called them, and I've been accepted!

I missed his call too lol.....He left a voice mail though and it was just to say congratulations, he didn't say to call him back so I haven't

Awe, I wish he would've left me a congratulations. Either way, :D

Congrats! Did you just get a call from Barbara?
yep she called this morning !!!
and yes im ******ed... i can get into dental school but cant add four to 10... stupid colorado class of 2014 haha

Has anyone received a call from Michigan lately? I know it's nearing the end of the day but I'm still hopeful :) Can't be spoiled, got Tufts, OSU, Indiana, and USC... but I want Michigan to CALL ME!

Also.. anyone receive calls who interviewed Oct 19 or after?

Indiana, Louisville, and USC all via email. UoP phone call this morning. Tough choice ahead!

I missed my Buffalo phone call.. but called the lady back and she seemed very happy that I called back. I'd say call

Got the call from UCLA. And proceeded to pee my pants in excitement.

Penn with Dean's Scholarship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:clap::clap::boom::rofl:

This is jsut great, I have no words.

December 1st, 2009 @ 3:00pm, what a Great Day!!! Got my acceptance offer from MUSC via overnight package!!! Congrats to all on this thread. :soexcited:

I got the email from USC!!!! Class of 2014!!:)

I guess I will be the first to update about SIU. AADSAS "OFFER MADE" around 7am!!

accepted by:
stony brook
buffalo
Tufts
UMDNJ
Pittsburgh
:smuggrin:

Congrats on your scholarship Zubnaya !!! :claps:

Last edited: