official acceptance thread for Howard University c/o 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ekumak

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay:love:.my aadsas says offer made for Howard. congrats everyone

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats!!!!! Mine says invited for an interview, hopefully it will say offer made soon!! When was your interview??

Members don't see this ad :)
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay:love:.my aadsas says offer made for Howard. congrats everyone

Congratss!! Hey I decided to check my aadsas after reading yours and mine just changed to offer made too!!

Yesss i got in too!!!!!!!!

Just checked it. OFFER MADE!!!:D:D:D

Congrats everyone! Im like so excited right now!

Just checked it. OFFER MADE!!!:D:D:D

me too. my aadsas status changed but nothing in the mail yet. I'm in Georgia

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, i interviewed on NOv 2nd... but who are you??? lol

Lol my name is Natasha. I remember you from when you posted that you had an interview there but I dont know which one you were that day

So ekumak are you gonna keep your howard acceptance or you dont know yet

I got in too. Heeyyyyyyyyyyyyyya

Lol my name is Natasha. I remember you from when you posted that you had an interview there but I dont know which one you were that day

ummm, well i was wearing a purple tie and a purple shirt... any help??? well you guys, i want to start a facebook group for us... I know im set to go with howard, so my process is done and over with! I would love to start meeting other people who are going there... im moving from FL to DC and its the first time that i will be away from home... so it will be great if i knew others in our class... look for it!! :) howard university dental school class of 2014!!! CONGRATS TO EVERYONE!!!!

accepted to howard today as well.. interveiwed oct 30. anyone interviewed that day as well?

ummm, well i was wearing a purple tie and a purple shirt... any help??? well you guys, i want to start a facebook group for us... I know im set to go with howard, so my process is done and over with! I would love to start meeting other people who are going there... im moving from FL to DC and its the first time that i will be away from home... so it will be great if i knew others in our class... look for it!! :) howard university dental school class of 2014!!! CONGRATS TO EVERYONE!!!!

Uh no not really lol but Im pretty sure Ill be going to Howard too so Ill look out for the fb group

anyone interview on the 30th of october get accepted yet?

Have you guys received anything in the mail yet??

anyone interview on the 30th of october get accepted yet?

I interviewed Oct 30th and my AADSAS says "offer made", but I haven't received anything by mail or email. I guess we'll just have to wait and see...

it says offer made on AADSAS but I havn't got anything in mail yet.

Everyone!!!
i made a facebook group for the class of 2014!!! if we all go there we can communicate way better! just search for Howard University College of Dentistry class of 2014.

I just got my acceptance letter today!

Just got mine too.. the deposit is 800 :eek: haha its all good tho. Money am happy to spend

yes in a big envelope with just 2 letters in it. :laugh:

yep yep! To Howard I go!

Did anyone that interviewed on December 4th hear anything back yet???

So I got accepted to SIU as well as Howard and am deciding on where to attend... what are your thoughts??

So I got accepted to SIU as well as Howard and am deciding on where to attend... what are your thoughts??

Howard :) (because I'm biased like that) lol
For real though, weigh the pros and cons of each school and decide which you think will be the better fit for you.

Good Luck

Last edited:
Can I still apply to Howard's BS/MD program if I am going for the Feburary deadline (also can you please tell me the deadline for the program and the actual school - they are pretty close I think)

I have my interview coming up at Howard Jan 10th? Can you guys who have been through it give me some tips? Thanks! :)

Do any of you know if Howard provides dorm living?

Do any of you know if Howard provides dorm living?
Yes...but not for professional students. We have to find a place outside of school.

Still hoping for an interview. Did anybody else recently received an invite?

Lol, maybe you're just not that resourceful

Anyone knows when I the lastest time I can submitt my DAT scores?