AMCAS wants me to print transcript request forms with the name on the transcript... Well, one of my transcripts is narrative evals, and I changed my name while attending that school, so more than one name appears on the transcript.
Both names are listed with AMCAS, but I don't want to create massive confusion - should I ask the school what they're going to put on the header and go from there?
EDIT: Oh, and another question. My dad is a physicist who does radiation oncology - he's a professor in a major teaching hospital, but is not an MD. In "parental occupations" there really isn't a spot for that - it's either "Health Professions - technologist" or "Physical scientist". I'm not sure which is most correct. I also don't know whether having a parent working in medicine who is a PhD is something medical schools will care about specifically and whether I should go to the trouble to call attention to it? Kthx.