It is good to hear that this was fixed for you. I have a similar problem in which interdisciplinary courses were 'broken up' into separate courses by AMCAS, so there are courses I did not list added to my coursework listing, just naming the subject matter of the secondary course topic and # of credits. This is mostly an annoyance, since it makes it appear that I took Physics or Astronomy multiple times as random 2-credit classes, when in reality I took 4-credit courses in the history of math and science. My school lists 'breakdowns' alongside the course names to elucidate that we did in fact do X amount of physics, Y amount of math, and Z amount of biology in a particular course. I was very careful to choose the course category that best fit the overall scope of each class. Should I call AMCAS about this? I don't even know how to start phrasing my academic change request for this, or if it is even worth it. It doesn't change my BCPM GPA at all.
They also changed the number of semester hours (but not the transcript hours) for a few courses that are listed as 'winter session' work, although they were actually HS dual-enrollment. Does anyone know why they might have done this? I am definitely submitting an academic change request just for that, as it nudges my non-science GPA just under the 3.7 threshold, but I'd like to know what to say other than 'my transcript says that these were 4-credit courses.'
Also, my calculated sGPA and cGPA are both about .03 points lower than I calculated by myself, but I can't find any discrepancy in credit hours/grades on any of my BCPM courses. Does AMCAS still count B+ as 3.5 and A- as 3.7?
Thanks!