Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not sure if this has been answered but I did a search and couldn't get an answer.
My question is do our classes have to be 100% in order when we list them? For example if a summer semester says Bio 1, Chem 1, Physics, is it alright if we list it out of that order or it must be exact? (example - listing order as Chem 1, Bio 1, Physics.)
I am asking because I have my unofficial transcript and am waiting on official still. I believe the order is the same on both but just in case it's not I don't want a problem later on.
Thanks!
My question is do our classes have to be 100% in order when we list them? For example if a summer semester says Bio 1, Chem 1, Physics, is it alright if we list it out of that order or it must be exact? (example - listing order as Chem 1, Bio 1, Physics.)
I am asking because I have my unofficial transcript and am waiting on official still. I believe the order is the same on both but just in case it's not I don't want a problem later on.
Thanks!