Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My App was verified today. They put Xs next to all of my AP credits and changed them to a default year that was the earliest they could put them for that school, regardless of the instructions they told me (which was to list them in the semester when the school granted them to me, which was when I was officially accepted as a post-bac). Honestly, it makes more sense where they listed them, so I have no complaints. I had major issues with listing them in chronological order as they kept rearranging. This did not slow down the verification process, so I hope this helps anyone who has questions or is having similar issues.
I also took two classes that were 0 credit hours and graded as satisfactory/unsatisfactory and they added the P/F designation. No other changes.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I also took two classes that were 0 credit hours and graded as satisfactory/unsatisfactory and they added the P/F designation. No other changes.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile