1). I participated in a student-led program twice (2014 & 2015) once as a participant, once as the team leader of participants. The program was a 4 days of full time shadowing (~40 hrs at clinics) different physicians, plus insight of physician/resident life outside of clinic (we stayed with them), and 1 day doing a volunteer activity (2014: presentation to students on undergraduate studies; 2015: Habitat for Humanity 6hrs of building houses). On both I had a type of leadership role (2014: being the eldest and driver I took care of our schedule 2015: I was the actual leader and did a lot more planning/organizing as well as scheduling etc). I was considering entering this as two seperate experiences making one an MM, both under physician shadowing since I have no other shadowing experience. But what do I do about the volunteer portion? Should I include a separate entry for Short-Term Volunteer Positions?
1B). I can include the names of all physicians/healthcare staff I shadowed, but should I make the contact someone from the student organization? I was thinking of making my Team Leader a contact for 2014 and maybe someone higher up on the organization for the 2015 role.
2A) I have different research experiences and will be doing two entries. Entry 1 is from my ongoing work which started out as a thesis project back in 2008/2009 but had to stop since I relocated states (they then offered me a job and did a poster presentation with them, been author on other posters as well as won an award). I am now head of the transcribers division for the lab. Entry 2 would be the senior honors thesis I did at the new school where I submitted a hypothesis, ran subjects, collected data, wrote a proposal & thesis, presented a poster, etc. Do I put under those entries and talk about the posters etc. AND then mention the posters in a separate Posters/Pub entry (same for the award from Entry 1: mention it there and place under award/recogni. entry)?
2B). What do I place as hours of work? For both projects I have not kept up a journal of the hours exactly.
3). Do I need to place an entry under leadership if they fall under other things (ie. the physician shadowing from the organization I was a team leader, or the research entry 1 that I've had a leadership role since 2010 but is under research experience)?