I'm able to put paragraph breaks in the text box when entering my experience description (see attached), but once I click 'finish' and then 'show details' on the summary page, all the text is smushed together (see attached).
I know that my paragraph breaks show up in my PS section, so I'm confused why they're not working here. Is this typical? I have already contacted AMCAS through email (they did not answer my question in their response), tried typing directly in the box, and tried pasting from a text editor; nothing has worked. I've searched here and on reddit and it seems like it has happened to some people but not others.
Any ideas on how to fix this (I think I've seen that gonnif has contacted people at AMCAS before), or if I should just work around it? It just seems like we should be able to since the PS section allows paragraphs, and it's not like I'm introducing special formatting or anything (because I've also looked at the AMCAS instruction manual and see that you can't bold, italicize, indent, etc., but no mention of plain paragraphs).
Thank you!