I have a full 15 activities as of now and was planning on combining 2 shadowing experiences at the same hospital to make room for a combined entry of 4 recent and future committed activities. What is your opinion on this strategy and what should I name the entry? I am including a draft of my description with identifying information removed. Square-bracketed text is placeholder or explanatory.
Experience Description:
Contributed to [Test Prep Company] MCAT (pending publication) as writer and editor with [External Organization]. [##] hours completed under Dr. [Name], MD/PhD candidate at [University]. [Contact info included in main entry]
Volunteered with local food bank, [Food Bank Name], delivering food to the elderly. [##] hours under [Name] (), Volunteer Coordinator.
Academic mentor for incoming STEM, first-generation students. Anticipated [##] hours under Dr. [Name] (), [University] Head of Anatomy & Physiology.
Paid math tutor for [University] undergraduates. Anticipated [##] hours under Dr. [Name] ([email]), [University] Mathematics Co-Chair.
[/QUOTE]
Putting all shadowing in one entry I agree with. Including multiple activities that would fall under different tags, I find to be an unusual choice. What tag did you plan to use? Surely some of them might be grouped with other activities with a similar designation? (Teaching, paid employment, Volunteer or Leadership)